Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Change Fees "Gone For Good"(WW ex-USA,non-BE), credit for lower fare!, Intl&BE waiver

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What do you think of the recent UA changes in Changes fees?
Good idea: No Domestic Change fee w/ no rebooking residual AND No Standby fee/Free SDC all elites
64.35%
Good idea: No Domestic Change fee w/ no rebooking residual but NOT No Standby fee/Free SDC all elite
10.87%
Good idea: No Standby fee/Free SDC all elite but NOT No Domestic Change fee w/ no rebooking residual
7.83%
Neutral /don’t care about either
13.04%
Don’t like / think either is a good idea
3.91%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 30, 2020, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Latest Update: 23 December 2021:

"Change fees are gone" (change fee waiver): https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/notices.html#changefeesaregone
We've permanently gotten rid of change fees for most Economy and premium cabin tickets for travel within the U.S., or between the U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean. There also won't be change fees for other international travel originating in the U.S. Learn more

For all other standard Economy and premium cabin tickets, change fees are waived through January 31, 2022. Basic Economy tickets can only be changed if they’re issued by December 31, 2021, for travel commencing by December 31, 2021. See terms and conditions
(change fee waiver) Terms and Conditions: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/notices.html#ChangeFeeTerms

Tickets: Applies to standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and January 31, 2022, and Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021.

Changes/Cancellations: Customers with Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, or standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and January 31, 2022, will be permitted to change without paying a change fee. If the new flight is priced higher, the customer may change for no change fee but must pay the fare difference. If the new flight is priced lower, the customer may change without paying a change fee, and standard fare tickets may be given residual value in the form of a future flight credit. If you purchased your ticket from a third-party agency, please check with the issuing agency for the rules of your ticket. Contract fares such as special bulk fares sold by travel agencies (e.g., opaque) may not be eligible for free changes. Any changes or cancellations must occur prior to ticketed travel date.

Please note: As of August 30, 2020, we no longer have change fees for most Economy and premium cabin tickets for flights within the U.S., or between the U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean. We also no longer have change fees for international travel originating in the U.S. For more information visit united.com/changefee.

Fare validity: This applies to all standard fare tickets issued through January 31, 2022, all destinations, all points-of-sale, all travel dates available for sale, provided ticket number starts with 016. It also applies to Basic Economy fare tickets issued through April 30, 2021 or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, all destinations, all points of sale, provided the ticket number starts with 016.

Miscellaneous: Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Some fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.

New fine print (1 April 2021)
  • You can change Basic Economy tickets without change fees if the ticket is issued by April 30, 2021,
  • and all other international travel without change fees if the ticket is issued by May 31, 2021.
  • If the new flight is priced lower, the customer may change without paying a change fee, and may be given residual value in the form of a future flight credit.
Updated 30 Sept 2021
Tickets: Applies to standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and December 31, 2021, and Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021.

Changes/Cancellations: Customers with Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, or standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and December 31, 2021, will be permitted to change without paying a change fee. If the new flight is priced higher, the customer may change for no change fee but must pay the fare difference. If the new flight is priced lower, the customer may change without paying a change fee, and standard fare tickets may be given residual value in the form of a future flight credit. If you purchased your ticket from a third-party agency, please check with the issuing agency for the rules of your ticket. Contract fares such as special bulk fares sold by travel agencies (e.g., opaque) may not be eligible for free changes. Any changes or cancellations must occur prior to ticketed travel date.

Please note: As of August 30, 2020, we no longer have change fees for most Economy and premium cabin tickets for flights within the U.S., or between the U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean. We also no longer have change fees for international travel originating in the U.S. For more information visit united.com/changefee.

Fare validity: This applies to all standard fare tickets issued through December 31, 2021, all destinations, all points-of-sale, all travel dates available for sale, provided ticket number starts with 016. It also applies to Basic Economy fare tickets issued through April 30, 2021 or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, all destinations, all points of sale, provided the ticket number starts with 016.

Miscellaneous: Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Some fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.

Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly
I just went through the process on a post-April 1st itinerary and was issued the new FFC vs ETCs. The agent tried to explain the new FFCs in detail:

The Bad:
1. No more ETC
2. No transferability
3. No combinability
4. Given there is no combinability, there is no more date-pushing (meaning new expiration date is most favorable of combined cert dates)

The Good:
5. Can use multiple towards a single itinerary (up to 10 she said)
6. Can pull from multiple accounts (3 from yours, 3 from spouse), so you don't have to split the locator to use from multiple accounts
7. Can be used on partner itineraries as long as one segment is UA
8. The FFCs show up in the account of the recipient and the booker. So I can see my spouse's FFCs if I booked the itenerary
9. FFCs now show up as a payment method in the app booking flow. For multi-passenger FFCs, both passengers show up!

I can live with all this, in exchange for no change fees, and reclaiming residual!
The fine-print on the change rules:
  1. If the new ticket costs less, the residual value from the old ticket is lost
  2. Multiple cancelled reservations cannot be combined to pay for a more expensive ticket
  3. Strictly U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean only (excludes Canada) and excludes Basic Economy and International flights
    1. Worldwide until Dec 31, 2020
United Airlines Permanently Eliminates Change Fees
Applies to all Economy and Premium cabin tickets for travel within the U.S.;
Airline also announces complimentary standby travel, becomes only U.S. airline that will let all customers in all classes of service fly same-day standby for free
With these new options, United gives more flexibility than any other U.S. carrier when customers' travel plans change
Video(1) Photos(1)

CHICAGO, Aug. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The only thing constant is change and at United Airlines, some of the fees associated with changes related to flying are gone for good. The carrier announced today that it is permanently getting rid of change fees on all standard Economy and Premium cabin tickets for travel within the U.S., effective immediately. And starting on January 1, 2021, any United customer can fly standby for free on a flight departing the day of their travel regardless of the type of ticket or class of service, a first among U.S. carriers, while MileagePlus Premier members can confirm a seat on a different flight on the same day with the same departure and arrival cities as their original ticket if a seat in the same ticket fare class is available.

United is also extending its waiver for new tickets issued through December 31, 2020, to permit unlimited changes with no fee. This policy applies to all ticket types issued after March 3, 2020 and is valid for domestic and international travel. With these improvements, no U.S. airline gives their customers more flexibility when booking – and changing – their travel plans than United Airlines.

"Change is inevitable these days – but it's how we respond to it that matters most. When we hear from customers about where we can improve, getting rid of this fee is often the top request," said Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines, in a video message to customers. "Following previous tough times, airlines made difficult decisions to survive, sometimes at the expense of customer service. United Airlines won't be following that same playbook as we come out of this crisis. Instead, we're taking a completely different approach – and looking at new ways to serve our customers better."

The new change fee policy applies to all standard Economy and Premium cabin tickets for travel within the U.S. 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and customers will not be limited in the number of times they adjust their flights.

Additionally, United is giving customers more flexibility to change their flights on the day of their travel so they can head home if a meeting ends earlier or enjoy a few more hours on vacation. With the ability to list for same-day standby for free, customers will now have an option to take a different flight with the same origin and destination airports as their original itinerary if space is available at departure. This enhanced option will be available to all customers for travel within the U.S. and to and from international destinations beginning on January 1, 2021. Customers who want to switch flights will be able to add themselves to the standby list through United's award-winning mobile app, on united.com or at the airport no later than 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and one hour before departure on international flights.

The carrier is also improving the travel experience for its MileagePlus members including waiving all redeposit fees on award travel for flights changed or cancelled more than 30 days before departure and allowing all MileagePlus Premier members to confirm a different flight on the day of their travel. As a way to thank MileagePlus Premier members for their loyalty, beginning January 1, 2021, all Premier members will be able to confirm a seat for free on a different flight with the same departure and arrival cities as their original ticket. This expanded option will allow MileagePlus Silver members and above to confirm a new seat in the same ticket fare class if space is available. Earlier this year, United announced that it will extend status for MileagePlus Premier and Global Services members through January 2022. United also reduced thresholds for Premier qualification by 50 percent for each status level, to make reaching an even higher status tier easier.

For more information on United's new flexible travel policies, visit https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...hange-fee.html.

Related Threads
AA Eliminates Many Change Fees, Other Benefits 31 Aug 2020
Delta to Eliminate Change Fees on Domestic Tickets [Consolidated Thread]
Alaska Eliminates Change Fees (9/1/2020)

UA will extend BE/International change fee waiver (In response to AA?)
Print Wikipost

Change Fees "Gone For Good"(WW ex-USA,non-BE), credit for lower fare!, Intl&BE waiver

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2021, 12:17 am

Programs: AA++
Thanks

Thank you! It works! I can't believe this. Really appreciated.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 5:22 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
so,I ckd on this with japan agent..for international flights from japan ,you can cancel and get a full monetary refund. reason is because japanese gov regulations keep changing randomly no one has any idea what is happening and will happen next.... for us domestic flight tkts you can cancel but only get a flight credit... seems like i need to include all the domestic flights in the same international flight tk when i book then...
Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:48 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Do I have this right? To get No Change Fees for international flights in 2022, the ticket needs to be booked by Dec 31 of this year?
Old Dec 15, 2021, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by chavala
Do I have this right? To get No Change Fees for international flights in 2022, the ticket needs to be booked by Dec 31 of this year?
Correct - the international change fee waiver (for trips originating outside of the US, that is), the ticket needs to be issued by Dec. 31, not completed by then. Beware - not sure if there is any specific wording either way about whether this continues to apply if you re-issue that ticket again after Dec. 31 (ie, buy ticket on DeC. 30, then either voluntarily or involuntarily make a change on Jan. 15). I would just assume a stricter interpretation where if you make a change after the year turns to 2022, then any further changes would be subject to fees, and then be impressed if there’s not, so YMMV. I’d also think there’s be more leniency on that if there is an involuntary change.
chavala likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
The new no-change-fee policy is really starting to impact our flight selection. Recently, we canceled our German X-mas trip because Scrooge (a.k.a. mayor of Munich) shut down the Christmas Market. After Germany, we had planned an additional week in the Canary Islands, before returning to the US.

1. SFO-MUC-SFO on UA + StWL PPs.
2. Germany-Canary Islands-Germany on TAP purchased separately.
3. Upon cancellation, UA tickets seamlessly flipped to FFCs.
4. Upon cancellation, UA PPs seamlessly returned to our account.
5. Canceling TAP flights resulted in a 90 euro change fee.

If I booked again, We'd do UA to Germany, something to the Canary Islands, and UA from the Canary Islands back to the US.

If Kirby's strategy is to increase customer satisfaction when interacting with UA, it's working.

We will absolutely seek out UA int'l metal where possible -- especially if the no-int'l-change-fee policy becomes permanent.
nnn likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly
The new no-change-fee policy is really starting to impact our flight selection. Recently, we canceled our German X-mas trip because Scrooge (a.k.a. mayor of Munich) shut down the Christmas Market. After Germany, we had planned an additional week in the Canary Islands, before returning to the US.

1. SFO-MUC-SFO on UA + StWL PPs.
2. Germany-Canary Islands-Germany on TAP purchased separately.
3. Upon cancellation, UA tickets seamlessly flipped to FFCs.
4. Upon cancellation, UA PPs seamlessly returned to our account.
5. Canceling TAP flights resulted in a 90 euro change fee.

If I booked again, We'd do UA to Germany, something to the Canary Islands, and UA from the Canary Islands back to the US.

If Kirby's strategy is to increase customer satisfaction when interacting with UA, it's working.

We will absolutely seek out UA int'l metal where possible -- especially if the no-int'l-change-fee policy becomes permanent.
first, note no change fees is permanent (or as I like to say, as permanent as anything is in airline terms) on all itineraries that start in the US, whether domestic or international. It’s only itineraries that start outside of the US where there is a waiver that expires on 12/31. So yours would be free of changes even after 12/31. It’s only someone doing the reverse issued after 12/31 that would be subject to change fees.

I also think, with the confirmed rapid spread of omicron in enough places, particularly EU and looks like parts of Canada are getting hit hard right now too (I went to YYZ in mid-Oct. and daily numbers in Ontario were around 4-500/day then, I think they just reported 1800+ yesterday), I see increasing evidence that they may need to extend that. Who knows, though. They have been extending 3 months at a time, often waiting right until the very end to do so, so it might be right up against the new year if they do.

also, note the no change fees are not limited to UA metal, but just booked by UA (ie, using UA fare rules). So booking SFO-MUC-SFO on UAs website, whether actually operated by UA, LH, or some combo of other *A carriers, would still be covered by no change fees. Pick your metal of choice. Also, replace MUC with any other destination.
chavala likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: United-1K+2MM, Bonvoy-LifetimeGold,IHG-Diamond-Ambassador
Originally Posted by emcampbe
first, note no change fees is permanent (or as I like to say, as permanent as anything is in airline terms) on all itineraries that start in the US, whether domestic or international. It’s only itineraries that start outside of the US where there is a waiver that expires on 12/31. So yours would be free of changes even after 12/31. It’s only someone doing the reverse issued after 12/31 that would be subject to change fees.

I also think, with the confirmed rapid spread of omicron in enough places, particularly EU and looks like parts of Canada are getting hit hard right now too (I went to YYZ in mid-Oct. and daily numbers in Ontario were around 4-500/day then, I think they just reported 1800+ yesterday), I see increasing evidence that they may need to extend that. Who knows, though. They have been extending 3 months at a time, often waiting right until the very end to do so, so it might be right up against the new year if they do.

also, note the no change fees are not limited to UA metal, but just booked by UA (ie, using UA fare rules). So booking SFO-MUC-SFO on UAs website, whether actually operated by UA, LH, or some combo of other *A carriers, would still be covered by no change fees. Pick your metal of choice. Also, replace MUC with any other destination.
I found ist on United.com today :"For travel originating outside the U.S., no change fees will apply for tickets purchased on or before January 31, 2022. Basic Economy tickets can only be changed if they’re issued by December 31, 2021, for travel commencing by December 31, 2021."
nsx and chavala like this.
Old Dec 23, 2021, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by zappa42m
I found ist on United.com today :"For travel originating outside the U.S., no change fees will apply for tickets purchased on or before January 31, 2022. Basic Economy tickets can only be changed if they’re issued by December 31, 2021, for travel commencing by December 31, 2021."
Here's the latest (also added to wiki):

"Change fees are gone" (change fee waiver): https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...ngefeesaregone
We've permanently gotten rid of change fees for most Economy and premium cabin tickets for travel within the U.S., or between the U.S. and Mexico or the Caribbean. There also won't be change fees for other international travel originating in the U.S. Learn more

For all other standard Economy and premium cabin tickets, change fees are waived through January 31, 2022. Basic Economy tickets can only be changed if they’re issued by December 31, 2021, for travel commencing by December 31, 2021. See terms and conditions
(change fee waiver) Terms and Conditions: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly...ChangeFeeTerms

Tickets: Applies to standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and January 31, 2022, and Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021.

Changes/Cancellations: Customers with Basic Economy fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and April 30, 2021, or between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, or standard fare tickets issued between March 3, 2020, and January 31, 2022, will be permitted to change without paying a change fee. If the new flight is priced higher, the customer may change for no change fee but must pay the fare difference. If the new flight is priced lower, the customer may change without paying a change fee, and standard fare tickets may be given residual value in the form of a future flight credit. If you purchased your ticket from a third-party agency, please check with the issuing agency for the rules of your ticket. Contract fares such as special bulk fares sold by travel agencies (e.g., opaque) may not be eligible for free changes. Any changes or cancellations must occur prior to ticketed travel date.

Fare validity: This applies to all standard fare tickets issued through January 31, 2022, all destinations, all points-of-sale, all travel dates available for sale, provided ticket number starts with 016. It also applies to Basic Economy fare tickets issued through April 30, 2021 or Basic Economy tickets issued between May 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 for travel commencing between August 11 and December 31, 2021, all destinations, all points of sale, provided the ticket number starts with 016.

David
Old Dec 29, 2021, 10:11 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by chavala
That only applies to PAID tickets though, I think -- for example, for a one-way award ticket returning to the USA (originating outside USA), then there would be fees to redeposit the miles/refund the taxes/fees -- right?

I'm looking at an award trip in Fall 2022. I've already booked the outbound flights (outbound booked NOT with UA miles). I'm now looking at booking the return trip, using United miles (would book before 12/31/2021) -- but these days I'm only booking travel that's fully refundable. And if I am reading things correctly, it looks like United would charge a fee to redeposit the miles if I cancel the trip. Only if I book a round-trip (so travel would originate in the USA) would they redeposit the miles at no cost if I cancel.

Have I got that about right?
Old Dec 30, 2021, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nwflyboy
That only applies to PAID tickets though, I think -- for example, for a one-way award ticket returning to the USA (originating outside USA), then there would be fees to redeposit the miles/refund the taxes/fees -- right?

I'm looking at an award trip in Fall 2022. I've already booked the outbound flights (outbound booked NOT with UA miles). I'm now looking at booking the return trip, using United miles (would book before 12/31/2021) -- but these days I'm only booking travel that's fully refundable. And if I am reading things correctly, it looks like United would charge a fee to redeposit the miles if I cancel the trip. Only if I book a round-trip (so travel would originate in the USA) would they redeposit the miles at no cost if I cancel.

Have I got that about right?
Not sure, honestly.

I had a YYZ-SFO award (booked that one-way, but was the return of a completely separate one-way), booked for Dec. 27, and wanted to cancel, on around Dec. 17. My 'free' option for a cancel was to keep the miles in the PNR, and wanted $100 to redeposit. But I was able to change for free to a date farther out, and was then able to redeposit the miles without fee. Deadline for the international waiver was Dec. 31 at that point.

Not entirely sure how I was able to change for free - I suspect it was the waiver. Someone else upthread was being charged to change for a trip at that point in early Jan. I assumed it was due to the waiver and my date of travel was prior to 12/31 (at that point). But maybe the waiver was supposed to apply, and it didn't to cancel for some reason. Maybe the waiver was supposed to apply to the poster flying in Jan. that UA was going to charge to change. Maybe just inconsistent UA IT?

The waiver language talks about 'standard fare' tickets - I don't know if awards are supposed to be included or not, doesn't specify anything beyond that. So YMMV.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 12:20 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by emcampbe
The waiver language talks about 'standard fare' tickets - I don't know if awards are supposed to be included or not, doesn't specify anything beyond that. So YMMV.
Yes award tickets are included

Does this policy apply to award tickets
Yes. There won’t be change fees for award travel as long as the ticket is in Economy or a premium cabin and you’re traveling within the U.S. or traveling internationally and your trip originates in the U.S..
Old Dec 30, 2021, 11:33 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

cancel a domestic cash ticket more than 31 days in advance?

I have a domestic flight more than 31 days in the future that I must cancel (due to a traveling companion's broken bone; it's the tail end of an lengthy trip). The United site said there may be a fee and I didn't pursue it further. If I do take the next step, am I likely to find there is no fee? Should I just reschedule for some flight that I have a small chance of using, as described above?
Old Dec 30, 2021, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by serpens
I have a domestic flight more than 31 days in the future that I must cancel (due to a traveling companion's broken bone; it's the tail end of an lengthy trip). The United site said there may be a fee and I didn't pursue it further. If I do take the next step, am I likely to find there is no fee? Should I just reschedule for some flight that I have a small chance of using, as described above?
sounds like this was paid for in cash (or card), vs. miles, and this thread is focusing on awards, so specifying what kind of ticket this is would help.

If it was a paid ticket, when the flight is has no bearing - the within 30 days/beyond 31 days difference only applies to award tickets. If its a cash ticket, there are no change fees - permanently for US origin, or temporarily for ex-international origin. Either way, canceling the flight will result in an FFC (credit) for future travel, valid as long as it is used by Dec. 31, 2022.

If it is an award ticket, simply change the flights to something beyond 31 days, then cancel and redeposit for free. You can also cancel the flights, and keep the miles/fees in the PNR without a fee, then use it to rebook later. Note, if the new award is cheaper then the current, any extra mileage will be redeposited (free) and any excess fees refunded.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 1:20 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
The previous poster cover the standard cancel issues.

Your rebooking will be more complicated because you have flown part of the itin (assuming this was all one PNR). In that case, new trip has to be consistent with the fare rules of the previous partil trip. This can get very complex and you will generally not be able to reschedule online. Very hard in advance to provide useful guidance.

A possible way to avoid this is to try to file for a medical refund (includes companion medical issues). The wiki of Consolidated "Refunds/Cancellations Due to Illness/Death" Thread [Merged] thread provides all the detials on the process.

A question to start with is how much value is the remaining ticket.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 30, 2021 at 1:25 pm
Old Dec 30, 2021, 3:36 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Sorry I wasn't clear. It is a cash ticket, the entire ticket is one leg, thus none of it has been flown. (The first day's travel was not on United, nor on a United ticket.) Sorry for posting in the wrong forum initially; a post in that other forum made me think to ask the question.

Thank you, WineCountryUA, for the pointer to the Illness thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.