Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2018, 9:54 am

Programs: UA-GS 1MM), Hertz Pres Circle, Starriott Titanium)
Website malfunctioning?

I'm seemingly unable to access any reservations starting about 15 min ago. Neither web nor iOS app are allowing me to pull up a reservation. Is it just me or happening to anyone else?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:03 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Been happening off & on the past 10-15min as well.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
Been happening off & on the past 10-15min as well.
i got a couple of those annoying "data services unavailable" messages on the app, but retying immediately brought up the screen.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:23 pm

Is the website down again? I'm not able to pull up any of my current reservations.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:24 pm

I'm seeing the same issue on my end.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:59 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K, Starwood/Marriott Gold
Same here. Has been happening for an hour.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 9:22 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
UA website currently shows zero award inventory between any two airports in the world, on all dates, in all cabins.

"We were not able to find any available seats meeting your requirements."

(Doesn't have anything to do with one's browser - tried multiple browsers on multiple computers).
For me, at least, this has not been going on for hours (or days). It's been going on for about a month - the first time I complained about it here was October 10.

I've been unable to search for award inventory using flexible dates since it started happening in early October. Pretty incredible.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 12:41 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Mileage Plus Dining is broken. It's hosted by United now, so it's United's problem.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
"Classic View" seems to be gne for good now. Damn!
Old Nov 6, 2018, 11:40 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Xyzzy
I still sometimes see it in the top center (FF/EDGE ?) and sometimes I see (Chrome/IE) "Menu" drop-down in the far upper right and click, Classic View is at the bottom of the list
Old Nov 7, 2018, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
I know it is a trivial issue but I do not like the way that when you click sign in on the new screens that the sign in screen just hangs there on the right hand side until you close it. Not the worst thing that will happen to me but it does make me wonder about the people that design these things.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I am still seeing it...and it still works.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
I still sometimes see it in the top center (FF/EDGE ?) and sometimes I see (Chrome/IE) "Menu" drop-down in the far upper right and click, Classic View is at the bottom of the list
It does seem to be back where it was this mrning, at the top center. I've never seen it elsewhere but now I know where to look!
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:02 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Anyone seeing the wrong number of lifetime miles since the account page update? Mine are a few thousand off.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It does seem to be back where it was this mrning, at the top center. I've never seen it elsewhere but now I know where to look!
Possibly the issue: if your browser window is too small, it won't give you the link to the classic view.

Originally Posted by Say Vandelay
Anyone seeing the wrong number of lifetime miles since the account page update? Mine are a few thousand off.
Display matches my own tally to the mile. Not sure what I would do if it didn't!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.