Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2016, 9:52 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, B6. No longer "still CO to me" with account spent down. RIP CO.
Originally Posted by SFO 1K
West is better.
East still has old furniture and limited power. Both are offering comparable food and drink.
I tried both due to a lack of seats near outlets at West due to volume, and departure gate being closer to East. Ended up with nearly 4 hours due to early arrival and delayed departure so was nice to have a reason to wander. East is a disappointing mess but oddly wifi strength was better. Disappointing clubs for such a relatively nice airport.

As an aside, I found Denver's service to be better than reviews but no PreCheck for redeyes was annoying.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 11:13 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Just a heads up, but the East club finally received new furniture a couple of weeks ago. Some seats have been replaced with large tables, near the bar for example. Not a remodel by any stretch, but a nice improvement.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 11:59 am

Programs: 1K
Sitting in East now and the updates are a very welcome improvement! The old seating was atrocious and the place filthy. It's not a great club by any stretch, but it's a whole lot better and since I use in 25X a year I'm grateful they updated it.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by zdog2x
Sitting in East now and the updates are a very welcome improvement! The old seating was atrocious and the place filthy. It's not a great club by any stretch, but it's a whole lot better and since I use in 25X a year I'm grateful they updated it.
Here, here! The bones of the two DEN clubs are pretty good (spacious, good views, lots of light, well-located on the concourse, large bathrooms) but the furniture situation at DEN-East was terrible, especially since UA is now trumpeting DEN as its 'most profitable' hub.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by zdog2x
We must have just missed each other. I was sitting at the far right side of the bar.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 4:42 pm

It's incredible how low United has managed to take the bar (and that us as pax/loyal customers have accepted it) when a few new chairs and tables get us all excited.

The Denver clubs are dumps. They have been for a very long time. A few new tables and chairs don't change that.

The bathrooms remain incredibly poorly ventilated (they're a hot box of nasty aromas even at non-busy times), the carpets are nasty, the fixtures are chipped and wearing out, and the sense of space (e.g. division between the obnoxiously loud TV area, the bar, seating, etc aren't up to modern standards).

These clubs need a lot more than some new furniture, especially for a hub of Denver's size and position in the network.
Old Nov 30, 2016, 5:52 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Huh. I was in Denver on 20th Nov. Club was crazy overcrowded and looked in general like a dump in terms of furnishings. Don't recall if East or West but was higher number gates as I recall. Denver is a nice airport overall. United Clubs in Denver are dumps. Full of dirt, bad smells, worn furnishings and too many people in too small a space.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 9:20 am

Programs: UA-GS; WN A-list;Hyatt - CC; Hertz - PC
Its too bad the clubs suck so bad in DEN, I gave up on them two years ago unless there is an IRROPS. I just park myself at Elway's before flights now. Great internet, plenty of power, steak, and very good martini's. About the only time I will go to UA club is when I need a pick up me up for breakfast on a very early departure.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 10:17 am

Tough Crowd....

The furnishings in the East club were pretty bad, but that has been corrected in the last couple of weeks. I have overall good experiences in both clubs, friendly and helpful agents, bartenders that remember me and what I drink, etc. More remodeling is needed, but this is a step in the right direction.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
Tough Crowd....

The furnishings in the East club were pretty bad, but that has been corrected in the last couple of weeks. I have overall good experiences in both clubs, friendly and helpful agents, bartenders that remember me and what I drink, etc. More remodeling is needed, but this is a step in the right direction.
Agreed... They're not my *favorite* clubs, but the DEN clubs certainly function fine.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by GBadger
Agreed... They're not my *favorite* clubs, but the DEN clubs certainly function fine.
If I had one wish, it would be a third "mini" club down in the 80's gates. Yes, I know there isn't room for one without serious infrastructure changes, but I'm asking Santa to give it serious consideration this year.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 4:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
If I had one wish, it would be a third "mini" club down in the 80's gates. Yes, I know there isn't room for one without serious infrastructure changes, but I'm asking Santa to give it serious consideration this year.
Glad I haven't had to venture down there in a couple of years... I've been very fortunate this year with almost all of my flights within a couple of gates of one of the clubs.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Turn the New Belgium Hub into a United Club and keep the beer.

I might even make an effort to get to the airport early to go there.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by pseudoswede
Turn the New Belgium Hub into a United Club and keep the beer.

I might even make an effort to get to the airport early to go there.
That placed is usually packed! It's my hangout when flying out of the high gates on shorter connections.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 6:47 pm

Programs: 1K
Agree 100%, as a DRO flyer, that something down that way would be great. That said, I met my fiancι at Cru so if they had a club down there our paths may not have crossed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.