Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2019, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by serfty
I'll be at DEN next month on a Saturday night with some hours to kill from around 10pm.

The East club is listed as closing at 11:30pm.

Do any have experience with this club that late at night - do they start to wind things down earlier?
Feedback here.

They started winding things down around 11:15 (about the time the last flight that night out of DEN began to board).

The club stayed open with bar service until 11:30pm. Shortly after that I wandered out into the terminal to await my flight a couple of hours later.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
I have a 2 1/2 hour layover in Denver this week what’s the consensus of which club is nicer for food, bar area, snacks etc. are they both the same size, or seating areas different.

East or West?

It’s been a few years and I know they’ve been remodeled.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I have a 2 1/2 hour layover in Denver this week what’s the consensus of which club is nicer for food, bar area, snacks etc. are they both the same size, or seating areas different.

East or West?

They are identical, pick based on your departure gate.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 8:48 pm

East or West?

I think West East (corrected based on the comments below) has been remodeled more recently, but they're very similar in every way. I'll go to whichever is a) closer to departure gates, and b) has at least one functioning espresso machine (because sometimes, *both* are broken in one of the locations!).
Flying Machine likes this.

Last edited by zoned_post_meridiem; Oct 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Old Oct 20, 2019, 9:40 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
They are identical, pick based on your departure gate.

Yup they’re identical. It doesn’t matter.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 10:35 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Thanks for the replies, I thought one Lounge was recently remodeled, so that was the one I was thinking about attending. Based on the commentary of everything being equal I guess not. In any event which is the most recently remodeled east or west?
Old Oct 21, 2019, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for the replies, I thought one Lounge was recently remodeled, so that was the one I was thinking about attending. Based on the commentary of everything being equal I guess not. In any event which is the most recently remodeled east or west?
I don't know the answer, and I can't tell the answer either! I agree with just choosing whatever is closer.

But if you ask only for curiosity, the wiki does seem to suggest that East was refurbished more recently. (3 years ago?)
Old Oct 21, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by fumje
I don't know the answer, and I can't tell the answer either! I agree with just choosing whatever is closer.

But if you ask only for curiosity, the wiki does seem to suggest that East was refurbished more recently. (3 years ago?)
I sure can't tell any difference between the two. Most important, neither have one of those self-serve soda machines.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
I’m being serious, you couldn’t find any difference between the clubs, regardless of the refresh date. Pick what’s most convenient for your flights.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 7:15 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
East was refreshed more recently. And they are identical.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 11:25 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Preferred, Hertz PC, Hyatt Discoverist , Marriott Titanium
As others have posted I can't tell a difference between them either and I've gone to both on the same day just to see if I could. I either go to the first one I come to or whichever is closest to my gate.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 2:12 pm

You were all correct, They are both the same! I went to the east first because I thought of the recent remodeling even though it’s a few years back the lounge would’ve been better than the west. I asked one of the agents in the east what’s the difference in the east/west lounges.. he says the east is better! I asked why, he jokingly replies the agents are better in the east lounge :-)

I had a few minutes before boarding and my gate was adjacent to the west , So I was able to sneak in one more cocktail before boarding. Yeah pretty much the same :-)
Old Oct 23, 2019, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You were all correct, They are both the same
Well, at least you worked off a cheese cube or two.
Old Feb 7, 2020, 12:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Both clubs lounge in B will be expanded and new lounge in A will be built.

United Airlines gets approval for 24 new gates, upgraded clubs at DIA

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2020/01/22/united-airlines-gates-clubs-approval.html?ana=e_den_bn_breakingnews&j=90466801 &t=Breaking%20News&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkRsaU5XUTBaVFF 4WkRVMyIsInQiOiI5MUt4NnVENEdxeU5FK1NveE5JcDM1aVk0b 0FzWnViSGwzRDdacVg1d3FsWWY1eGZRQ0JTWFpqS21jU1Raek9 SQytNeW1aRFlrd3BNT082TERmR1JydytPV1wvWlRwZ0ZTZ05MV EF5b2ZsbU4zaHE0dVJxajQzeG0wVGdnQyt4TnMifQ%3D%3D

(Behind Paywall)

I hope they remodel also.
COSPILOT likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2020, 5:39 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
By "expanded" I have to assume they will remodel but then again this is UA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.