Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2021, 2:47 pm

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by Artpen100
By the way, has anyone compared what the Amex app says to how full the Centurion lounge in C actually is? The app said "almost full" yesterday, and since I was in kind of a hurry, did not bother to go to C and find out.
It says that 95% of the time for me when I check in via the app, and I have yet to ever wait to get in. Most of my travel is on Wednesday and Thursday though. The bartenders there said Sunday night has been the busiest lately.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt
Originally Posted by bluedemon211
Has the pop up club reopened? There were reports from last week that it was closed for some (permitting) reason.
it is open today 12/8. Started at the main UC club but when that started to get crowded we decided to stroll down to B59. It is open and relatively empty at 2:50. However, there does seem to be an unpleasant odor.
bluedemon211 likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by jtm1631
However, there does seem to be an unpleasant odor.
Uh, unpleasant odor reminiscent of what?

David

Last edited by DELee; Mar 31, 2022 at 11:31 pm Reason: fix/add quote ending square bracket
Old Dec 8, 2021, 7:38 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SFO 1K
The UC in Concourse A is well on its way to being completed. No backpedaling.
Because I was curious about the A club (and whether an expansion of either B Club was also noted in contracts), I did some digging.

From city council docs from 1/21/2020...

"United shall lease from the City 24,000 square feet in Concourse A for United’s construction of a United Club"

Continued, "The Parties agree to work together, in good faith, to identify the specific location of the Concourse A Club Space"

"The City currently expects to deliver the Concourse A Club Space to United by the fourth quarter of 2021"

Sounds pretty massive, and may have the Polaris element after all, instead of my guess within one of the B clubs. I'll also add, that the above date of 21Q4 is the turnover of the space to UA for completion including internal build-out, furnishings, finishes, etc. So I'm guessing we'll see it sometime Summer 22.

There is no newer legislation I can find that talks about the build-out of the A club, though I'd assume they have to submit designs, which may be FOIA'ble if anyone is so inclined.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:39 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus Global Services 2MM
Originally Posted by jtm1631
it is open today 12/8. Started at the main UC club but when that started to get crowded we decided to stroll down to B59. It is open and relatively empty at 2:50. However, there does seem to be an unpleasant odor.
Thanks!
Old Mar 30, 2022, 3:10 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Discussion of the new DEN UC has been merged into the existing discussion, United confirms that Denver is getting a new — and very unique — lounge

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:34 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
Denver Club - No cream cheese or jam at breakfast

So this past Saturday, I was the third person in the club after it opened. Multiple people asked and were all told that there was no cream cheese or jam for the bagels and English muffins. Not even funny anymore.

Arrived at LAX which still had breakfast setup with bagels and English muffins with plenty of cream cheese and assorted jams.

At this point, who ever is in charge of the Denver club really needs to find another job or something.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Be thankful you did not arrive 30 minutes later and find not a seat in the club (and still no bagels condiments)!

Denver is pretty deplorable these days.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:40 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by seat38a
At this point, who ever is in charge of the Denver club really needs to find another job or something.
Meaning -of course- they'll probably get a promotion!
Old Apr 4, 2022, 5:03 am

Programs: UA GS, UA 2MM, HH LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Be thankful you did not arrive 30 minutes later and find not a seat in the club (and still no bagels condiments)!

Denver is pretty deplorable these days.
I was denied entry Saturday morning due to being at capacity. They were letting people in, as people left.
MatthewLAX likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 6:49 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded."

Truth be told, I don't envy the new UC contractor ... with supply chain issues, hiring issues, and the number of folks who use the clubs daily, it can't possibly be easy. Even the best executed transition is gonna hit some bumps. And we all know United isn't exactly known for overpaying their subcontractors.
narvik likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:36 am

Programs: UA GS
Doesn’t matter what time of day. Food offerings at the Denver clubs are terrible. The pop up club recently had just nothing but breakfast eggs at 5:30pm.
especially fun when you leave Denver on a9k biz ticket
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:44 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
thankfully the lady who was in charge of UA Clubs is gone........not 100% sure who is going to be the replacement, but they have so much work to do. Hopefully soon UA will pay me to go to the club. Between EWR/DEN, the UA clubs are about 3 levels below your local White Castle.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 9:03 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by Plane-is-home
Doesn’t matter what time of day. Food offerings at the Denver clubs are terrible. The pop up club recently had just nothing but breakfast eggs at 5:30pm.
especially fun when you leave Denver on a9k biz ticket
Welcome to EWR -- Where the only remaining "nice" club is in the terminal being demolished and usually too difficult to get over to -- and the remaining clubs - if you can get in - are like a scrum when they bring out anything resembling food which we haven't seen for a while since they don't have real kitchen facilities!

We now all just expect it as we've long forgotten it used to be / could be better....

Last edited by bmwe92fan; Apr 4, 2022 at 9:13 am
Old Apr 4, 2022, 12:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP. Hilton Diamond
I've been told by many that DEN offerings are the best...they offer some wraps and salads from some local place called Etai that everyone supposedly raves about. Personally I think they're overrated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.