Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2020, 11:35 am

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
Any chance for a Polaris lounge, or at least a Polaris section in an existing lounge? The Star Alliance international flights have been expanding out of Denver.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 1:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Originally Posted by BBSHOPSINGER
Any chance for a Polaris lounge, or at least a Polaris section in an existing lounge? The Star Alliance international flights have been expanding out of Denver.

United was quoted as saying not at this time
​​​​​​​
Old Feb 15, 2021, 9:32 am
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
Was in the DEN lounge ~10AM on Friday. Pretzels, apples, and oatmeal were the only options.

Lounge itself was full with every seat taken. Terminal was busy but I still opted to sit at one of the concourse restaurants for better food and actually more space.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 11:18 pm

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by LIH
Was in the DEN lounge ~10AM on Friday. Pretzels, apples, and oatmeal were the only options.

Lounge itself was full with every seat taken. Terminal was busy but I still opted to sit at one of the concourse restaurants for better food and actually more space.
The DEN food offerings have gone downhill (which is interesting since they seemed to be the best for a short time last year). A month ago it was small sub-sandwiches in the afternoon and evenings which has recently been replaced by the prosciutto wraps. In the mornings several months ago they had a really good egg salad sandwich which changed to a far worse egg salad sandwich and is now not there at all (as of the last 2 weeks in the AM at least). I'll be there in the AM on 2/18, but I doubt it has changed.

The DEN Centurion club is looking like a far better option if one has the time to make it over there.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 11:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP. Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by UVU Wolverine

The DEN Centurion club is looking like a far better option if one has the time to make it over there.
I have yet to make it there before closing. Its only open from 7AM - 3 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 8:25 am

Programs: UA, DL, AA, B6, WN
Any opinions on which DEN UC location is better, if either? Have a few hours to kill there later this week, haven't been to a DEN club since the pandemic. Thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2021, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bourbonbum
Any opinions on which DEN UC location is better, if either? Have a few hours to kill there later this week, haven't been to a DEN club since the pandemic. Thanks!
Well, the AMEX Centurion Lounge is 10X better.

But both East and West UCs are the same.
Old Mar 9, 2021, 11:12 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by bourbonbum
The DEN lounges are generally comparable (now that both are reopen) -- physically mirror images. Folks tend to go to the one closest to their gate

Reports suggest the DEN airport and UCs are relatively busy -- perhaps the busiest in the UA system relative to preCOVID levels
Old Sep 10, 2021, 7:32 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Well, just got confirmation from lounge agent that the next 2 years at DEN are going to suck. East club closes next month for a year of renovations. West will follow. 350 guest occupancy limit, no plans for A or pop up club. I for one will be avoiding connections here. They will be extending closing to 9pm (which is still too early). I would encourage everyone to write 1Kvoice or customer service expressing frustration about this. West club is about 50% full today.

Last edited by nevansm; Sep 11, 2021 at 1:08 pm
Old Sep 24, 2021, 9:51 am

Denver east United Lounge closed for renovations

Good news bad news. The East lounge will be closed for a year for a full renovation. It sounds like it will be a mini-Polaris lounge when it reopens. Two stories with a kitchen etc. It’s a long needed upgrade. But a year of one lounge in Denver is going to be rough.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 10:09 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
I would like to see UA answer whether there be a pop-up lounge or anything to address the overcrowding at the West club that is the case during each and every bank now? What about a lounge on the A Concourse when those gates open for UA use in 2022?

I'm glad to hear something very nice is promised down the road, but for the time being, the lounge situation for members at what has lately been United's busiest hub (or very close to it) is significantly degraded, to the point of being essentially useless.
SPN Lifer and Rock214 like this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 4:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
A lounge

Talked to a manager at the United event recently and he said they want to do a lounge in A but nothing firm. He said they are talking to City and looking for space.
EWR764 likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Was in DEN West yesterday at 9am.

Oy…

Barely an open seat. So packed.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 8:08 am

Programs: MileagePlus Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum
I have several United Club Lounge Passes (I pay annually for two MileagePlus credit cards just for this benefit). Are the attendants allowing entrance with these passes?
Old Sep 25, 2021, 9:36 am

Programs: UAGold MM (Former UGS), Marriott Lifetime Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by kapstone
I think the real hope is that the rumors of Amex building the next centurion lounge at DIA come true and that it 1) creates a real, usable lounge and 2) somehow makes united invest in at least one lounge to remain somewhat competitive...but not overly optimistic.
I dropped my RCC membership altogether and went with the AMEX for the Centurion Lounges and the Priority Pass. Costs the same, the lounges are nicer, and the availability in various airports is much better. (Plus I get better points and other perks as well).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.