Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2017, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SFO 1K
previous thread: Which United Club (UC) at DEN? {Archive}

Concourse A
Located near Gate A25
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
Concourse B
East United Club is located between B43 and B44 - now open!
  • 5:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily
"United Club Fly" is open near B60. Club Fly is a 'grab-and-go' setup with food, drinks, and coffee. No alcohol is served.
  • 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily
West United Club is located between B31 and B32 - closed for renovation
Print Wikipost

Which DEN Club? B East B44 Club Fly B60 & A West A25; B West B32 closed to ‘25

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 12:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by dr_torch
Will be flying out of DEN in July. I am flying Air Canada to YVR, which I believe leaves from Concourse A. Can anybody tell me if it's a big trek to get to Concourse B and if it is worth it for the United lounge?

Thanks!
It's a 2 minute underground train ride to Concourse B. If you want a quiet (relative to the terminal) place to relax, have a glass of wine or beer and a light snack, it's definitely worth it. If you want a meal, consider going to the Mezzanine level of Concourse A and eating at the mexican place, it's reasonably priced for an airport and just as quiet as the United Club.
Old May 25, 2018, 12:32 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
Perfect. Thanks @SFO 1K
Old Feb 5, 2019, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
I'll be at DEN next month on a Saturday night with some hours to kill from around 10pm.

The East club is listed as closing at 11:30pm.

Do any have experience with this club that late at night - do they start to wind things down earlier?
Old Feb 25, 2019, 6:40 pm

Programs: UA GS
Are they cutting UC Service further? at least at DEN

I usually take morning flights out of DEN so it might be for a while that they cut further.
Of course nobody has seen morning eggs or evening cold cuts for a while.
But now they cut down to one selection of cheese cubes only. Basically no crackers. The cookie and snack section was entirely removed from both sides and there is now a small table near customer service with a limited selection and no cups for your haul.
Salad and greens selection is cut down too
Old Feb 25, 2019, 6:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Plane-is-home
But now they cut down to one selection of cheese cubes only. Basically no crackers. The cookie and snack section was entirely removed from both sides
Just UA doing its part to help us all cut our national carb addiction.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 8:06 pm

I was there a few days ago, and plenty of crackers (along with pita chips, hummus, some weird cheddar dip, and the cheese cubes). Plus the usual selection of two soups and some salad options. Can confirm that snacks moved to the center though ... and how is that damn coffee machine still broken??
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA OG-1K, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
East v West DEN UC

I’m in the UC in DEN this morning and they are back to the single scoop bowls. The last time I had soup there it was nice because they had true bowls that held about two laddels worth (plus some cheese squares, the key to soup).

i asked the service ladies and they said, “oh, the West UC Club (low gates) have the bigger bowls, we don’t get the here in the East UC.”

Seriously? An East Coast - West Coast bowl discrimination?

Those little bowls are barely squashed coffee mugs and make spilling a lot easier. I want bowl parity!
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by PushingTin
I want bowl parity!
I wish UA would follow DL's lead on soup bowls.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:55 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
I usually take morning flights out of DEN so it might be for a while that they cut further.
Of course nobody has seen morning eggs or evening cold cuts for a while.
But now they cut down to one selection of cheese cubes only. Basically no crackers. The cookie and snack section was entirely removed from both sides and there is now a small table near customer service with a limited selection and no cups for your haul.
Salad and greens selection is cut down too
I've been there several times recently and haven't noticed any cuts at all. You must have been there at a really bad time.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by PushingTin
I’m in the UC in DEN this morning and they are back to the single scoop bowls. The last time I had soup there it was nice because they had true bowls that held about two laddels worth (plus some cheese squares, the key to soup).

i asked the service ladies and they said, “oh, the West UC Club (low gates) have the bigger bowls, we don’t get the here in the East UC.”

Seriously? An East Coast - West Coast bowl discrimination?

Those little bowls are barely squashed coffee mugs and make spilling a lot easier. I want bowl parity!
Next, they're going to have different silverware on the north-side vs. south-side serving areas of each UC, and chaos will reign!
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.5MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond

Ah - I wondered why they moved the goodies. I'm assuming this was done so that the ticketing agents can prevent pillage by those who would load up Ziploc bags to take aboard their flights. I've seen it done. It is not pretty.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 11:04 pm

Programs: United, AAdvantage, Delta
Flying DEN-FRA this week in J and will have lounge access. I know there isn't a Polaris lounge in Denver but do either of the DEN lounges have a special area for polaris passengers? Is there anything special to look forward to or am destined for cheese cubes and mediocre cookies?
Old Sep 9, 2019, 11:37 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Kevo171
Flying DEN-FRA this week in J and will have lounge access. I know there isn't a Polaris lounge in Denver but do either of the DEN lounges have a special area for polaris passengers? ...
No, and DEN-FRA (LH) will not be Polaris. UA does very little International out of DEN (DEN-NRT, DEN-LHR, and now DEN-FRA).

.. Is there anything special to look forward to or am destined for cheese cubes and mediocre cookies?
UC are a bit better than that -- depends on the time of day. Oatmeal, cereals, ... in the morning. Soups for much of the rest day with raw vegs, cheese cubes, some cookies / brownies, .... Not a meal or anything like a Polaris Lounge.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 10, 2019 at 11:55 am Reason: and now DEN-FRA
Old Sep 10, 2019, 12:23 am

Programs: United, AAdvantage, Delta
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
No, and DEN-FRA (LH) will not be Polaris. UA does very little International out of DEN (DEN-NRT).
There is now a daily DEN-FRA LH flight on the LH 744 and also a daily DEN-FRA UA flight on the UA 788. The UA flight is newish- it may be new this year and may also be seasonal.

Check it out- UA 182
Old Sep 10, 2019, 12:48 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
There is now a daily DEN-FRA LH flight on the LH 744 and also a daily DEN-FRA UA flight on the UA 788. The UA flight is newish- it may be new this year and may also be seasonal.

Check it out- UA 182
Forgot about United teasing DEN-FRA on Social Media [Year-Round 787-8 Confirmed, Starts 5/2/19]
and also DEN-LHR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.