Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[NOW EXPIRED]: SQ releasing almost all F award (O)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[NOW EXPIRED]: SQ releasing almost all F award (O)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: UA MM, AA PPro
Originally Posted by love_to_travel
I called UA and asked for the Singapore Airlines confirmation number, which they gave me. But when I enter it on the www.singaporeair.com website along with my last name, I keep getting this error:

No match found for the entered SQ booking reference and last name.

So I called UA again, but they gave me the same Singapore Airlines confirmation number they gave me the first time, and it still doesn't work.

Should I just give it some time?
Try mobile site at http://mobile.singaporeair.com. It worked for me when full site did not.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: United Gold
Thanks legalalien. I tried it on the mobile site but it still doesn't work. I get the following error:

We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104)

I wonder if this means it hasn't really ticketed yet. I shouldn't contact SQ should I? At least not today right?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Thanks legalalien. I tried it on the mobile site but it still doesn't work. I get the following error:

We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104)

I wonder if this means it hasn't really ticketed yet. I shouldn't contact SQ should I? At least not today right?
I called United and got an SQ PNR but didn't work for me either on SQ's websites.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:13 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
which version of the mobile site are you using?
tried global, us, and france and when i click on my trips i get an error loading the page.

sq is aware of the issue as mentioned by the other poster, so no problem in calling imo.

just need to get a printout of the sq flights on the sq website . i have checkmytrip and us so far.

Originally Posted by apk123
I called United and got an SQ PNR but didn't work for me either on SQ's websites.
SQ website is not loading any pnr right now, even a revenue ticketed one i have, so don't worry about that too much.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Jul 8, 2012 at 6:55 pm Reason: merge
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by legalalien
Try mobile site at http://mobile.singaporeair.com. It worked for me when full site did not.
I was able to pull it up on this site but unable to select seats... It's a waiting game now.

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I issued two tickets using US miles to fly SQ first class from Europe to SIN and both tickets were issued on the spot and I easily found the bookings on SQ website confirmed
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:17 am

Has it been ticketed by UA? That is, do you see ticket numbers when you pull up your reservation on united.com?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:20 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Wait wait wait ... has anyone told Macabus about this deal yet?!

I hope SQ has the Dom ready for the flood of FTers about to set up camp in their F cabins.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:20 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Has it been ticketed by UA? That is, do you see ticket numbers when you pull up your reservation on united.com?
For me it got ticketed. Do you mind trying again to pull up your reservation?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: AA-EXP, National Exec. Elite, Hilton Gold, GE
Thanks for the news flash!

I was able to grab:

IND-CLT-SFO in US F
SFO-HKG-SFO in SQ F
SFO-CLE-IND in UA F (CLE-IND is in Y)

Not great compared to others here, but a nice opportunity to try SQ F. The trip was ticketed in less than an hour and got a SQ PNR. However, the PNR does not work on the SQ's website nor their mobile site.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:32 am

I'm not sure where to find ticket numbers on united.com, but I can see the eTicket number in the MileagePlus eTicket Itinerary and Receipt for Confirmation e-mail that United sent me. It starts with 016. That means it's ticketed on the United side, but does it also mean that it is ticketed on the Singapore side?
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by nevansm
I was able to pull it up on this site but unable to select seats... It's a waiting game now.
It's entirely possible that SQ's new system isn't working properly just yet.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:34 am

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
This is killing me.

We have an award itin JFK-LHR-BKK-HAN and vv, but I'm seeing JFK-SFO-SIN-BKK-HAN on our dates with SQ F for the transpacs. I'd make the change, but if SQ reneges, we'll certainly lose our VS C segments, and who knows what UA will stick me with (if anything).

Argh! I think I'm going to have to sit this one out.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:34 am

I'm not sure where to find ticket numbers on united.com, but I can see the eTicket number in the MileagePlus eTicket Itinerary and Receipt for Confirmation e-mail that United sent me. It starts with 016. That means it's ticketed on the United side, but does it also mean that it is ticketed on the Singapore side?
I assume it wouldn't get ticketed by UA if SQ did not confirm, but I'll defer to more experienced FTers.
Old Jul 8, 2012, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by amolkold
I hope SQ has the Dom ready for the flood of FTers about to set up camp in their F cabins.
I'm not a big drinker, so I've never had Dom Pérignon before. If I really do have an F ticket on SQ, I think 30,000 feet in the air would be a good place for my first sip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.