Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2020, 5:15 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I have not heard that any Global Entry Enrollment Center in California has closed due to the current state COVID restrictions, however, you may wish to call that office just to be sure. 650-877-4006 (6:00 am - 12:00 am, seven days a week).
sierranevada likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2020, 10:56 am

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by TWA884
I have not heard that any Global Entry Enrollment Center in California has closed due to the current state COVID restrictions, however, you may wish to call that office just to be sure. 650-877-4006 (6:00 am - 12:00 am, seven days a week).
Thanks for the phone number. I called but just got a recorded message with the hours and the need for an appointment so hopefully hat means they are still open
Old Dec 9, 2020, 7:36 pm

They're still operating normal hours, I just went.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 3:35 pm

Edit: Nevermind. Office is open and there are appointments available over the holidays [@SFO]. The website to apply is funky and I need to apply first and get conditional approval (which may take a while) before I can schedule an appointment.

I'll have to decide if I should just forget it and renew PreCheck only as I rarely fly international (and only with kids in tow who won't have GE).

Last edited by TWA884; Dec 30, 2020 at 10:12 pm Reason: Restore location of enrollment center based upon edit history
Old Dec 29, 2020, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Boston apparently just opened up all of February for scheduling so if you're needing an appointment it's wide open.
Old Dec 30, 2020, 6:54 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
we actually got all of ours done in ATL airport, ironically, in 2020. My son's was a breeze; my daughter's interview was cancelled twice, but we rescheduled and got it done (before expiration, in fact).
I give FlyerTalk a *TON* of credit for (1) guidance, and (2) keeping me mentally stable.
You just have to keep checking around the beginning of the month (possibly also half-month/15th, but I didn't see openings then).
Old Dec 30, 2020, 7:43 pm

Got Conditional Approval just now and made an appointment for later tonight [@SFO]. Hope everything goes smooth. DW can't remember what happened at her interview.

Last edited by TWA884; Dec 30, 2020 at 10:10 pm Reason: Add location based pon posting history
Old Jan 10, 2021, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Lurker1999
Boston apparently just opened up all of February for scheduling so if you're needing an appointment it's wide open.

BOS shows no appointments available
Old Jan 19, 2021, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Premier,, AAdvantage Gold, InterContinental Ambassador
IAD show middle of May 2021 available....RIC is still closed.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 11:57 am

Is PHL still shut down by Covid?
Old Feb 26, 2021, 8:22 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
FYI, selected centers (read-WW-west) had multiple next-day appointment slots available: I was able to calculate my arrival time and pick a time slot, being interviewed 2 days ago & within 1-2 hours : GE approval .

=> Do not get hang up on "walk-in approval" , consider -next day- and you get thru it .

Good luck , EV-
Old Feb 28, 2021, 5:59 am

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ccna101

=> Do not get hang up on "walk-in approval" , consider -next day- and you get thru it .
What does this mean?

My conditional approval (1st time renewal) finally came through overnight but for some reason I have to go interview now. Ugh.

I was trying to check for appointments on my phone and it was only showing me a few enrollment centers and none of them were at airports. Not sure what’s going on. I’ll try later on a PC browser.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 7:05 am

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly
I was trying to check for appointments on my phone and it was only showing me a few enrollment centers and none of them were at airports. Not sure what’s going on. I’ll try later on a PC browser.
Be sure and do NOT check the "Soonest available appt" box - that doesn't seem to work very well. Instead, pick a date from the calendar. When I select 3/1/2021, I see several airport locations across the country.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 1:41 pm

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly
What does this mean?

My conditional approval (1st time renewal) finally came through overnight but for some reason I have to go interview now. Ugh.

I can not comment on your -why- but what I am telling you: certain airports, I can see there is - nextday- slot available to schedule and pick from .

EV-
Old Apr 13, 2021, 9:16 pm

Phl global entry

PHL has opened for Global entry interviews this week. I was CA in Nov 2020. I had my interview today and am approved. It took 1 year and 4 months from start to finish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.