Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by 1KChinito
Of course you can.

On the other hand, if you spend a little time searching for cancellations at your nearest enrollment center, you are very like to find something suitable in 72 hours or less. Best time to search is when that enrollment center is open and check frequently everyday.

Good luck.
Originally Posted by flyerCO
No issue, you can be there before or after however long you want. Am I missing a concern?
Thank you! No, not missing a concern, it just seemed too easy that I was worried I was missing something!
Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:35 pm

Programs: american, delta, united
I checked for appointment times all the way through February and the only ones available in Caifornia are in Calexico near the Mexican border. Guess we will do a road trip. Less than 2 hours so not that bad.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 10:52 pm

Programs: american, delta, united
FYI - For anyone living in Southern California, there are lots of openings in Calexico if it works for you. I made 2 appointments in December. For some reason there is no calendar there for November.
Good luck everyone.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
BOS Logan airport has ZERO availability. Nothing at ALL regardless of when you look. It always returns 'no appointments available'.

What kind of pos garbage program is this? They take your money, make you wait 4+ months for conditional approval, and then you can't get an interview.
Sicariis likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 12:47 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note

Folks,

It is time for this periodic reminder.

The Trusted Travelers forum is informational. Members come here in search of data points and practical advice about applying for and using the various Trusted Travelers programs.

This thread is for keeping track of availability of Global Entry enrollment interviews appointments.

While some limited natural deviation from the topic is obviously acceptable, please let's keep the focus of the discussion on providing practical information, and sharing news, experiences and data points about availability of appointments for GE enrollment interviews.

Rants, complaints and commentaries about lack of enrollment interview appointment availability belong in the Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate forum.

Future non-informational content will be summarily deleted.

Thank you for understanding,

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Oct 24, 2019, 11:29 am

Programs: UA Gold DL Gold HH Diamond National EE Marriott Gold AAdvantage Skywards
I received my CA Oct 18 but, today I checked and I do not see any appointments open for DFW.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 9:22 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
From the Global Entry - processing timelines of first time applications [US citizens & LPR's] thread:

Originally Posted by LuckyCalifornian
Interview Scheduled: 11/14/2019 (There were a lot of open slots! One to five every half hour)
Old Oct 30, 2019, 9:14 am

Programs: UA Gold DL Gold HH Diamond National EE Marriott Gold AAdvantage Skywards
UPDATE OCTOBER 30th 2019 -
DFW DEC 26th Available 2:30PM
DFW DEC 31 Available 78 slots
and M-F weekdays only Dates in January 2nd - 31st 2020
Old Oct 30, 2019, 9:27 am

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
The LAX Global Entry office is reopening

https://www.latimes.com/travel/story...opening-in-l-a
Old Oct 31, 2019, 7:31 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
We had been 149 days in the long wait GE renewal process when we received our conditional approves last week. We were getting ready for work but I went ahead and checked available interview slots at our closest GE office which is San Antonio International Airport (SAT) a mere nine miles from our house. When trying to pull up the SAT appointment calendar the system immediately showed no appointments available at SAT, in fact didn’t even show me the calendar, and pointed me to the “closest” offices with available slots. One of those was Laredo, about a two hour drive from our house, so I discussed a road trip with the wife and what would be the best day or days for her. She checked her work calendar and gave me a couple dates. Logged in to look at the Laredo calendar and amazingly the SAT appointment calendar appeared with literally days and days of open appointments. This over a matter of two hours where no appointments were available to there were plenty. I can only think that it was a computer glitch or since SAT is not a 24/7 operation somebody had come to work that morning in the CBP office and turned on a computer that had their appointment calendar on it. I stayed with one of our agreed upon dates and scheduled two back-to-back lunch time appointments and we’ll turn it into a nice lunch date. Point is keep checking.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 9:55 pm
Suspended

WTH! Only one Trusted Traveler Enrollment Center in all of CA?

Hi,

I must have missed something. I applied on 10/28 and conditionally aproved today (11/01). Went to schedule an interview on the website and it says the only Trusted Traveler Enrollment Center in all of CA is in San Diego.

Can I just get it done in SFO or SMF? They allow applications on entry from international travel.

Thanks.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by usedtobeimportant
Hi,

I must have missed something. I applied on 10/28 and conditionally aproved today (11/01). Went to schedule an interview on the website and it says the only Trusted Traveler Enrollment Center in all of CA is in San Diego.

Can I just get it done in SFO or SMF? They allow applications on entry from international travel.

Thanks.
There are five enrollment centers in California including SFO. I assume you tried to check and book an interview and all the system came back with was the San Diego-Otay Mesa office. Hard to say exactly what that means but the easy answer was none of the other offices had any interview slots available. I live in San Antonio, Texas and my first try came back with a list of other offices in Texas that had appointments but nothing at SAT. Two hours later after deciding to take a road trip to an office about 150 miles away I logged back in and all of a sudden SAT was visible and had plenty of slots available. Beats me why other than maybe SAT hadn’t updated it’s calendar database that morning or it was offline fir some reason. Keep trying.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:17 am
Suspended

Thanks Randy

I looked out as far as 2020 November and only San Diego came up in CA.

Your right there are five, but isn't the one at SFO (and at all airports) *only* for incoming international passengers?

How do you book the ones at airports if you can book them. I'm using the portal https://ttp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/sche...nal&service=UP

Originally Posted by Randyk47
There are five enrollment centers in California including SFO. I assume you tried to check and book an interview and all the system came back with was the San Diego-Otay Mesa office. Hard to say exactly what that means but the easy answer was none of the other offices had any interview slots available. I live in San Antonio, Texas and my first try came back with a list of other offices in Texas that had appointments but nothing at SAT. Two hours later after deciding to take a road trip to an office about 150 miles away I logged back in and all of a sudden SAT was visible and had plenty of slots available. Beats me why other than maybe SAT hadn’t updated it’s calendar database that morning or it was offline fir some reason. Keep trying.
T
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by usedtobeimportant
I looked out as far as 2020 November and only San Diego came up in CA.

Your right there are five, but isn't the one at SFO (and at all airports) *only* for incoming international passengers?

How do you book the ones at airports if you can book them. I'm using the portal https://ttp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/sche...nal&service=UP

T
You’re on the right page. Go down and pick San Francisco and the calendar should come up for that location if there are any open days. If there are then you just clicked on the date and available appointment times will come up. As far as I know SFO is a regular office not just for incoming International passengers. Somebody local will have to verify that as I am in Texas. Again try a number of times a day. Things change quickly and frequently.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 9:57 pm

Does anyone know why the Seattle location is not accepting interviews at all!!? Both of my kids have been conditionally approved but I cannot find ANY interviews except for in far away locations. Should I keep checking, or is Seattle "closed"?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.