Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 4:09 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Balkan
I had my interview at Bowling Green NY a few weeks ago. I just logged on to try to schedule my wife's interview and the website indicates that no interviews are available at Bowling Green at all. Is that location closing down? Or is this a temporary website thing? Does anyone know?
keep checking, it is a busy location and they seem to release slots in blocks
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:04 pm

Yes thanks - I noticed today that there was a block open during just one week in late May, and I was able to schedule my wife. Now those slots are gone. I'm hoping to do my kids in June, and so it seems they are just releasing the spots little by little. Weird because when I booked my own appointment just a couple months ago I had a lot more choice.

Originally Posted by Cityflyer10

keep checking, it is a busy location and they seem to release slots in blocks
Old Apr 16, 2018, 8:50 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Action

Originally Posted by armouredant
This has almost certainly been answered elsewhere but I don't know what to search for. When selecting a time on the GE Appointment Scheduler, all of the time slot buttons are disabled, despite having "3 available" etc. beneath them. Does anyone know what's up with this?
This appears to be a technical glitch with the Trusted Travelers Programs website, so I moved your question to the TTP - New Trusted Traveler Programs Website - Replaced GOES Effective Oct 1, 2017 thread, where technical issues with the website have been discussed.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Apr 17, 2018, 9:12 am

Programs: United, Delta, Southwest, Frontier
Interview schedules artificially limited?!?!

I live 3 hours from DEN and was hoping to schedule my interview at a time that I was traveling through DEN. I would prefer not to have to make a separate trip. But the global traveler website seems to put blinders on the user. If I select a date, there's nothing available in DEN. If I take the opposite approach and just look at DEN, it only quotes the next available date. It does not give you any later dates. But I want to see the earliest available date to see if it matches up with one of my planned trips.

Am I the only one to notice this?

Have others found ways around this?

It seems bazaar to me to make it this impractical to schedule.

Unless I'm missing something, I guess I'll just keep checking back periodically. But this is so hit-or-mis, I'm assuming that me getting an interview within a year without having to make a separate trip is pretty low priority.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 1:48 pm

Does anyone have idea on how far are the interviews for SEA?
Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:09 am

Fwiw ORD was easy to schedule. By easy I mean there is a lot of availability even a few days before wanting to schedule.

I found other locations in the midwest very difficult. For example, Cincinnati & St. Louis were weeks (if not months) out.

My wife scheduled a week or so ago for Peoria (there was a slot for early May), but we happened to check Indianapolis yesterday morning about 5 am. Unbelievable (to me) and there was one slot available - she was able to get in yesterday. CBP was doing a "mobile enrollment" there. The next available dates are May 3-4. The office they used was located on the baggage claim level in the back next to the United baggage claim office - between baggage claim 1 & 2. If you are near Indy, keep checking every day, including the day of the event. You might be able to do a walk in. We got there about 45 min early (no one else waiting) and she was interviewed within a few minutes. Very laid back. Great officers.

CBP Global Entry Mobile Enrollment Coming to Indianapolis International Airport

Last edited by Boot; Apr 21, 2018 at 8:45 am Reason: Added Link
Old May 18, 2018, 1:14 pm

Appointment times

Is there a way to look up the next available appointment for a specific Global Entry interview location? I'm considering CLT, JFK, IAD.

EDIT: OK I found the schedule page by Googling. I just can't seem to find that same page on the Global Entry website.

Last edited by zitsky; May 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Old May 18, 2018, 1:28 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zitsky
Is there a way to look up the next available appointment for a specific Global Entry interview location? I'm considering CLT, JFK, IAD.
Your question is more about enrollment interviews appointments availability than approval processing timeline, so I moved it to the relevant thread.

TWA884
Old May 18, 2018, 1:53 pm

I was looking at the schedule before applying. I can select a day but I can't select a time. Is this because I haven't registered yet and completed the application? It does say X appointments available.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 4:08 pm

I'm having trouble finding an appointment in San Diego or Las Vegas for August. There's plenty of options in June but literally not a single slot after that for... well as long as the calendar goes. Clearly they haven't loaded the slots yet but do they always do this on such short notice?
Old Jun 16, 2018, 6:13 am

Programs: Delta Silver, AA, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
I just received my conditional approval (Thanks FT &#128521. Hoowever I went to schedule an interview and it only listed CA, and locations in TX (way too far from me). How do I schedule an appointment to the location closest to me (VA)?

Thanks.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Veronyka
I just received my conditional approval (Thanks FT &#128521. Hoowever I went to schedule an interview and it only listed CA, and locations in TX (way too far from me). How do I schedule an appointment to the location closest to me (VA)?

Thanks.
we scheduled at Dulles because Richmond had nothing. We just went to the list of all available sites and picked Virginia as opposed to looking for soonest available. Hopefully that helps.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Veronyka

Thanks.
Hello @Veronyka,

I moved your question to the relevant thread.

You may also want to check the following thread:
I don't know where in VA you are located, but members report positive experiences getting walk-in interviews at the Washington, DC, Enrollment Center (check the wikipost).

TWA884
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: Delta Silver, AA, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by TWA884
Hello @Veronyka,

I moved your question to the relevant thread.

You may also want to check the following thread:
I don't know where in VA you are located, but members report positive experiences getting walk-in interviews at the Washington, DC, Enrollment Center (check the wikipost).

TWA884

Thanks. The closest is Dulles. I searched using »by date » and was able to schedule an interview for tomorrow. I don’t know why it didn’t show up searching « next available ».
Old Jun 17, 2018, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Does MKE ever have open interview slots?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.