Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2017, 8:16 am

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Just got my conditional approval.

Coming to US end of August, departing mid Sept. Glad to see there are options that fit. Then again I have 4 cities I may visit, so not a real surprise I guess.

My first choice, Denver, had a big " nothing" message. Not even a calendar to look at.

LAX had one date in Sept that might fit depending on my flight schedule and I jumped on it. If I end up stopping over in LA, Long Beach is a good option, as it is wide open.

SeaTac works too for my dates.

Vegas showed nothing after June.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
Originally Posted by JapanFlyerT
Just got my conditional approval.

Coming to US end of August, departing mid Sept. Glad to see there are options that fit. Then again I have 4 cities I may visit, so not a real surprise I guess.

My first choice, Denver, had a big " nothing" message. Not even a calendar to look at.

LAX had one date in Sept that might fit depending on my flight schedule and I jumped on it. If I end up stopping over in LA, Long Beach is a good option, as it is wide open.

SeaTac works too for my dates.

Vegas showed nothing after June.
Suggest keep checking every hour or so after the offices open as they tend to get the cancels in the system on people who may have walked in elsewhere or canceled online. Found LAX for 4 days later doing this.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 3:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Originally Posted by stevehuff
May not help a lot of us, but as of this morning MCI has a lot of openings on Saturdays and Sundays in May. They didn't have these yesterday.
Weird the Goes site showed MCI only being open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday when my wife applied last week. Still awaiting approval and was hoping to go down in May so a weekend would be a bonus.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by kklems
Weird the Goes site showed MCI only being open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday when my wife applied last week. Still awaiting approval and was hoping to go down in May so a weekend would be a bonus.
I agree. I was able to get a Saturday in May several days ago, but rescheduled today so entire family is at the same time or next to it. Makes me wonder if it could be a mistake. Has anybody encountered dates that were mistakenly available on the GOES site? If so, what happened?
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
I agree. I was able to get a Saturday in May several days ago, but rescheduled today so entire family is at the same time or next to it. Makes me wonder if it could be a mistake. Has anybody encountered dates that were mistakenly available on the GOES site? If so, what happened?
Yes, LAX mistakenly had Weekends on the list - they were all cancelled
Old Apr 18, 2017, 10:27 am
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Well I got approval notice for my wife today and booked a Saturday in May at MCI. I will update what happens. I also noticed other towns not listed as being interview sites had dates available. (OMA, LNK) The OMA was a full serve Marriott even. Points and an interview ^

For the LAX cancellations do you know how far from the appointment date they cancelled? Would hate to lose the chance to book another local appointment if they were cancelled.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 10:15 pm

Good news re MCI - my son went for his appointment at MCI today and asked about the Saturday and Sunday openings in May. Agent who interviewed him confirmed they will be interviewing on those days.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:33 am

SeaAc timing

Do you think I can get the interview done with just a 90 minute Delta layover on my way to DEN? GE is wide open for my dates passing through.

Arriving from ICN but hopefully getting out at front of plane. Not sure how far the Global Entry office is from immigration. I remember SeaTac is not a huge place, but if it is more than 15 minutes walk I might rethink the routing.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:11 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by JapanFlyerT
Not sure how far the Global Entry office is from immigration. I remember SeaTac is not a huge place, but if it is more than 15 minutes walk I might rethink the routing.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 4:18 pm
Original Member

Good news re MCI - my son went for his appointment at MCI today and asked about the Saturday and Sunday openings in May. Agent who interviewed him confirmed they will be interviewing on those days.
Thanks for the update.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 8:18 pm

Thanks for the link.
The note about the Delta counter makes it much clearer.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:54 pm

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/nationa...t-oshkosh-2017

Last edited by essxjay; Apr 20, 2017 at 4:39 pm Reason: comment on moderation
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:05 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
From the link in the above post:

500 interview slots are available at a Global Entry enrollment event at the Oshkosh Air Show. The temporary Enrollment Center will open July 24 through July 30, 2017, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:34 am

Programs: American Airlines, Southwest
chance of BNA cancellations?

BNA is booked up until early September. Yesterday, August time slots were still available.

Has anyone experienced openings (within the current month/week) at BNA by refreshing every 30 minutes?

I feel like I may waste my time doing that.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 2:27 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by raineybelle
BNA is booked up until early September. Yesterday, August time slots were still available.

Has anyone experienced openings (within the current month/week) at BNA by refreshing every 30 minutes?

I feel like I may waste my time doing that.
You are not wasting your time, refresh when BNA GE office is open, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Tuesday - Thursday. I refreshed every 5 to 10 minutes for SFO and YVR while these offices were open. I found something acceptable in about two days. So you need to double or tripple your effort or find an alternate location with more available slots.

Are you flying to/through any location soon with a Global Entry office? If you are going to Miami, they have plenty of available slots. Or come to SFO for a short vacation, SFO GE office accepts walk-ins with no limit.

Good luck and let us know what you found.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.