Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2019, 10:20 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by jonjparr

Thank you very much for your response - I really appreciate it. Our aim at the moment is to complete Enrollment on Arrival when we arrive in Atlanta (we are UK citizens) but our flight arrives at 20:10 and apparently EoA only goes until 21:00. We are going to be in the USA for a month on vacation so will also have an interview scheduled as a backup in case we can’t complete EoA at Atlanta. Fingers crossed our conditional approval comes through in time - we travel at the end of July.
You are welcome. You can also try your luck at certain enrollment centers Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
without an appointment if Enrollment on Arrival is not available at ATL when you arrive.

Wish you good luck.
Old May 2, 2019, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
FWIW: Availability at JFK AND EWR is WIDE OPEN.

I remember when I applied 4 years ago that I had to wait a month to get a spot. My GF applied this week and basically she can pick any date/time as soon as today if she really wanted...
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:01 pm

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
BOS is running out of interview slots. Only a couple of days left in August. They have yet to open up September.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:08 am

After constantly checking, a spot opened up in Charlotte (yay!) - how do I continually check to see if other spots open up? Do I click on the 'reschedule' button and just look - I don't want to lose my spot, but just want to check to see if other spots become available. TIA
Old Jun 10, 2019, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
Originally Posted by mcarney64
After constantly checking, a spot opened up in Charlotte (yay!) - how do I continually check to see if other spots open up? Do I click on the 'reschedule' button and just look - I don't want to lose my spot, but just want to check to see if other spots become available. TIA
Yes clicking reschedule, lets you view locations and availability without making any immediate changes to your existing reservation.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by theboss7593
FWIW: Availability at JFK AND EWR is WIDE OPEN.

I remember when I applied 4 years ago that I had to wait a month to get a spot. My GF applied this week and basically she can pick any date/time as soon as today if she really wanted...
Just Confirming this for JFK. I was Conditionally approved 2 days ago. Checked out appointments this morning and all the time slots are wide open. I signed up for 9:45 am this morning at 9 am, went straight to the airport, done in 10 min. Approved shortly after.

If you are waiting for Bowling Green and need it sooner, it is probably better to trek out to JFK and get it done easy.
theboss7593 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 6:24 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's Action

A recent inquiry about walk-in interview at MKE was moved to the relevant thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Jun 26, 2019, 1:51 pm

Location: CP-ASEL,AMEL,G-IA in Tucson, Arizona, United States
So I had been conditionally approved on 6/23 and immediately started looking at my local office (Tucson). Next available appointment was 7/6 at the time (Phoenix was worse). While perusing other Arizona locations such as Nogales, Douglas, and San Luis since they were offering next day availability I noticed that a time slot on 6/25 opened up in Tucson so I immediately grabbed it. I think someone else rescheduled or cancelled while I was perusing locations.

I was early, started my interview after a previous applicant was done, and finished before my scheduled appointment time. Less than five minutes.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 2:33 am

We had interviews scheduled in August at MCO. These are our backup appointments to be used if our international flight arrives late into ATL and we can't do Enrollment on Arrival. 2 out of 4 interviews were cancelled due to a "temporary reduction" in the office. At MCO they normally have two interview slots per 15 mins and t seems like they've reduced them to 1 which is why half of our interviews got cancelled. We've rescheduled them for about 9 days later.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: Peasant at large
Anybody had their GE interview at SEA or Boeing field recently? Both show as no appointments available on the cbp website leaving Blaine which is >2hours away. Just wondering if the scheduling site/tool is misbehaving or if they've really stopped taking appointments.

Thanks.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:22 am

If anyone is in Minnesota and can make the drive to International Falls, I highly recommend it. We had an interview for MSP scheduled for September 23rd (conditional approval was received the first week of July and that was the first available appointment), but this is for my daughter and she didn't want to miss any school. So we decided to drive to International Falls and do it there instead. On the TTP website it's a little weird...there are two options for International Falls and the information on the front page indicates they don't do interviews on Fridays. This is NOT the case, as we just did our daughter's on July 19th and there was wide open availability two days before when I scheduled the interview. The GE interviews are at an administration building that is not at the border crossing. The CBP agent who did our interview was super nice and chatty and he did tell us that someone has to drive from the border station to the administration building to do GE/NEXUS interviews. It's only about a mile, but you should definitely schedule an interview rather than trying to walk in. I kept watching the appointments and there is same-day availability so going through the scheduling process shouldn't be an issue.

We did want to go over the border to Canada so my daughter could say she's been there, and the CBP agent gave us directions on how to walk there rather than driving so we could save the $7 toll that is charged to cross the bridge in a vehicle. It was a little surreal to walk into another country and neither side really has any solid barriers or fences in IF. Our processing into both countries was very informal. Very different from an airport port of entry!
Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:29 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by HD75
If anyone is in Minnesota and can make the drive to International Falls, I highly recommend it. We had an interview for MSP scheduled for September 23rd (conditional approval was received the first week of July and that was the first available appointment), but this is for my daughter and she didn't want to miss any school. So we decided to drive to International Falls and do it there instead. On the TTP website it's a little weird...there are two options for International Falls and the information on the front page indicates they don't do interviews on Fridays. This is NOT the case, as we just did our daughter's on July 19th and there was wide open availability two days before when I scheduled the interview. The GE interviews are at an administration building that is not at the border crossing. The CBP agent who did our interview was super nice and chatty and he did tell us that someone has to drive from the border station to the administration building to do GE/NEXUS interviews. It's only about a mile, but you should definitely schedule an interview rather than trying to walk in. I kept watching the appointments and there is same-day availability so going through the scheduling process shouldn't be an issue.

We did want to go over the border to Canada so my daughter could say she's been there, and the CBP agent gave us directions on how to walk there rather than driving so we could save the $7 toll that is charged to cross the bridge in a vehicle. It was a little surreal to walk into another country and neither side really has any solid barriers or fences in IF. Our processing into both countries was very informal. Very different from an airport port of entry!

How long did it take for them to contact you about getting an interview?
Old Aug 6, 2019, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by mnbp
For everyone who is looking for an appointment for an interview...

Remember, with Enrollment on Arrival (and for many other reasons), people holding appointments get their interviews early or otherwise reschedule booked interview slots.

Even at an enrollment center that shows fully booked for months in advance, interview slots appear throughout the day - simply because the people holding those slots either make a change or else do an EoA interview.

Keep checking. Several times a day. Interview slots open up all the time. All any one person needs is ONE interview slot. Keep checking.
Absolute best piece of advice! Thank you!

I needed 3 appointments at ORD on July 16th, really needed them in the afternoon too. No way, right? I checked on the 14th and 1 opened up (315pm), booked it. Checked the next morning, 1 more opened up (3pm!). Checked a couple hours later... another 315 opened up! I absolutely couldn't believe it! Worked out flawlessly! The 3 of us had our interviews together and had just THE nicest guy.

Definitely keep checking especially at the last minute!!! Good luck!
Old Aug 7, 2019, 4:10 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA
Angry Cancellation

So I applied for a GE renewal back in March
Was conditionally approved in June (after I also got a new passport), so on July 1 I scheduled an interview at the Memphis GE Enrollment center for today. TSA Emailed me that I had the CA.

A week later they cancelled my GE renewal interview - and never bothered to email me to notify me of the cancellation.

I get to the MEM GE center today and its locked up tighter than a drum. Another gentleman was scheduled for the 0945 slot and he was also not informed his appt had been cancelled. I login to the Trusted Traveler Portal and yeah, a week later they cancelled my appointment without sending a notification.

Thanks for nothing
Old Aug 9, 2019, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by RedElmo

How long did it take for them to contact you about getting an interview?
Do you mean how long did it take for her conditional approval to be received so I could schedule an interview? I think it was 5 days from application submission to conditional approval. There is another thread on these forums about those timelines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.