Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2020, 3:59 pm

Programs: DL,EK
We had an interview later this summer in Tucson (a 13 1/2 hour drive for us) but one opened up in Salt Lake in two weeks so the drive is now reduced to 8 hours. We'll have to do it twice because I am still waiting - only my wife was approved so far.
Old Jun 27, 2020, 9:17 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Nexus
Originally Posted by Cat Man Do
Looks like the entire western half of the border has nothing. My closest choice for an appointment within the next 10 months is 1400 miles away.
There was a small improvement. I found a single available appointment at YVR for mid-July. Grabbed it up, but I don't have high hopes of being allowed across the border. Essential? Not essential? Who knows.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 1:53 pm

Finally the CLE ( oHIo ) area is opening for interviews on July 10th I have the first interview
Old Jul 1, 2020, 12:31 pm

Well my July 10th appointment/interview has been canceled and now all the open dates listed yesterday are now showing with the X.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 1:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
MCI just canceled all July appointments. I rebooked for late August. Some dates available now between August 10th and 28th.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by pinniped
MCI just canceled all July appointments. I rebooked for late August. Some dates available now between August 10th and 28th.
Any chance you know why they did this? Did you get a notification about the cancellation? I did not, I checked my MCI July appt out of paranoia, must have caught it early because I was able to reschedule for August 10th.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:18 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by TheMiz
Well my July 10th appointment/interview has been canceled and now all the open dates listed yesterday are now showing with the X.
[Updated] All CBP TTP Enrollment Centers closed until at least August 10, 2020
Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:19 pm

Got it!
Old Jul 4, 2020, 6:22 pm

Programs: Skymiles
Florida availability

Currently, Sanford has slots after October 22nd and almost the full month of November available.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 6:35 am

When searching for availability - is it best to search for a specific location (e.g. CLT) and open ended or a time frame ... or just anything in the US with no time listed ... TIA
Old Jul 18, 2020, 11:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
MCI is closed until early September. I just rebooked for late Sept. Unlike the prior cancellations, there was actually very little to pick from in terms of new dates - just a couple dates in late Sept with nothing in October.

This entire government bureaucracy is a Grade A crapshow.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 4:28 pm
Suspended

MCI is closed until early September. I just rebooked for late Sept. Unlike the prior cancellations, there was actually very little to pick from in terms of new dates - just a couple dates in late Sept with nothing in October.

This entire government bureaucracy is a Grade A crapshow.
I updated the date in the Wiki.
Rescheduled for myself to late September as well.
Old Sep 2, 2020, 6:13 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Titanium
For those in Southern California, the Otay Mesa border crossing next to the Mexico border crossing has daily interview availability for all of September. It's not worth the drive for me right now but next time I do a weekend getaway to San Diego, I'll add a side trip to Otay Mesa...
Old Sep 2, 2020, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Mighty_Bluff
For those in Southern California, the Otay Mesa border crossing next to the Mexico border crossing has daily interview availability for all of September. It's not worth the drive for me right now but next time I do a weekend getaway to San Diego, I'll add a side trip to Otay Mesa...
September in 2021. They are a year booked out. Calexico is about the same.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 8:27 am

Looks like more locations opened up this morning ... was able to get ATL for week of 9/14 --- fingers crossed they do open on 9/8 as projected.
vvv1234 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.