Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Discussion of Princeville Villas timeshare offers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion of Princeville Villas timeshare offers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2005, 3:46 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I'm here at the Princeville right now on the offer. And it seems like they aren't really making me hear the spiel.

In fact, they are offering 10k more points (on top of the 8k) for listening to the spiel.

But I think I'll pass. They said it was optional. And 10k points is nothing to sneeze at, but hey, that's a chunk of paradise I'm giving up.

If they charge me more at checkout, I'll sit down and listen to the spiel then.

PS Kauii is awesome, I've been here so many times, I've lost count. And many times at the Princeville Resort too.
Old Jun 14, 2005, 6:09 am

Programs: SPG Plat and that is that!
15 and counting

Hi -

I have had 15 separate PM's with people requesting a referral. It has taken some time to get through them all and to get the info ready for SPG but alas it is done. I have one or two missing pieces of info I am gathering and then I will submit them (and make sure DeniseM is not double-submitting). I should be able to have this sent out today, after which I will try to re-find the phone # for you to call and send PM's as necessary.

Good luck!

Zack
Old Jun 14, 2005, 9:52 am

Programs: spg platinum: aa platinum
Smile

Hi all,
This is my first time to reply, ( I have been reading this site for a long time)
We just got back from Westin Maui Ocean Villas (the timeshare property).
It is amazing. We now own several weeks there. I have never felt pressure in their timeshare presentations. They don't need it. So, I highly recommend the great deals y'all are finding. Especially the Princeville. It is
a great hotel on a great island!!!
If anyone still needs their name put in, I can help the other people who are putting names in for referrals. Wish I had heard about that before the first time I went to Princeville and really did pay more than 400 per night for a room. It was worth it even then!!
Old Jun 14, 2005, 10:58 am
rkp

Originally Posted by ferndale
Hi all,
This is my first time to reply, ( I have been reading this site for a long time)
We just got back from Westin Maui Ocean Villas (the timeshare property).
It is amazing. We now own several weeks there. I have never felt pressure in their timeshare presentations. They don't need it. So, I highly recommend the great deals y'all are finding. Especially the Princeville. It is
a great hotel on a great island!!!
If anyone still needs their name put in, I can help the other people who are putting names in for referrals. Wish I had heard about that before the first time I went to Princeville and really did pay more than 400 per night for a room. It was worth it even then!!

YGPM! Thanks so much!
Old Jun 14, 2005, 2:31 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
Hi Rpk

Could you add my name for a reference, for princeville if possible. Please PM me if you are willing to do this. Much thanx...don>
Old Jun 16, 2005, 5:46 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
I heard back from Starwood today, and the 10 people I referred should hear from Starwood (by phone) within 2 weeks. I will be gone the next two weeks. Good luck!

I will do another batch after we get back. Please EMAIL me after the 4th of July - otherwise it may get lost. (Please don't PM me - I will only respond to emails.)

ALOHA!

Last edited by DeniseM; Jun 16, 2005 at 6:48 pm
Old Jun 16, 2005, 6:41 pm

Programs: Starwood GOLD, Air Canada Aeroplan El, HHonors, Priority Club, Hyatt GOLD, Best Western
referrals?

Is anyone still able to add a name to this referral list?

I would be interested.
Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2005, 8:48 pm

can you add me to your list of refs?
Old Jun 16, 2005, 11:28 pm

My referrals are in too...

I sent through 13 referrals (DeniseM and I made sure we did not duplicate) and heard back that they have received them; I was not given a timeline but assume it is the same thing. I will go back through tomorrow and find the direct contact # and PM those who requested it. Otherwise, you should get phone and mail in a couple weeks.

As for the new requests; I have a couple PM's that I received after I submitted the information (Weds early AM) so your names were not on the list. I will get back to you; this promo does not seem to be anything where anyone is "too late" - its just a matter of getting your names in.

More to come...
Old Jun 16, 2005, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Thumbs up Thank You

Zack/Denise - Looking back through the thread I see lots of request for you to put names in, and what seems to be a good bit of work on your part to collect the needed data and get it in. But I only see one or two thank you's for your effort.

So let me add mine - my family is getting the trip to Hawaii we've been talking about forever and your contributions to the FT forum are what made it possible. Thank you very much for stepping up going the extra mile - it is greatly appreciated!
Old Jun 22, 2005, 5:29 pm

Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas - Ground Broken

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/a...2/bz/bz04p.html

So there you go! Now you know what they are selling to people who receive the Princeville Offer!
Old Jun 22, 2005, 9:00 pm

Mo money, mo names

Me again -

I'll try this route first - but I have received another 6 or 7 names in PM - I am happy to refer people, but please go ahead and just send the following:

Name
Address
Phone
Email

Resort you prefer the referral for.

I will submit once I have about 10 names. One note of specific importance - if you are not a US mailing address, they will just email you the information so please be sure to send that.

Thanks - my non-FT friend who used this just got back from Atlantis - enjoyed it a BUNCH and said it was zero problem to take advantage of this package, i.e. it all went smoothly.
Old Jun 23, 2005, 9:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
One question about the time limit to respond...

If you receive the invitation card and it states you have 48 hours to respond from its receipt...but you can't because you need to make other travel arrangements first, can you still call in and claim you just received the card even if it's well beyond 48 hours? Do they track that?

I just got my flights confirmed finally, but received my card a long time ago...there was no way i could reserve anything at that time, but I still want to use the offer as well as probably attend the presentation (believe it or not ).

I hope they still have open dates during late september
Old Jun 23, 2005, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by sfbenning
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/a...2/bz/bz04p.html

So there you go! Now you know what they are selling to people who receive the Princeville Offer!

404 - Can you describe what was in the article?
Old Jun 23, 2005, 5:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CPRich
404 - Can you describe what was in the article?
Looks like the URL got munged by the forum software. After some trolling, I found the full URL:
the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Jun/22/bz/bz04p.html (you'll have to copy and paste)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.