Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Discussion of Princeville Villas timeshare offers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion of Princeville Villas timeshare offers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2005, 1:38 pm

The Princeville offer is now accepting reservations for dates in Jan - June 2006. I'll be there the end of June!
Old Jun 9, 2005, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat, CX Bus
Can someone add me to the list as well...??
pls pm me
Old Jun 9, 2005, 4:50 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
I'm an owner at the Starwood Westin Ka'anapali too, and we received a similar offer two years ago, used it, and bought a timeshare on Maui. The presentation was very low key - the property really sells itself. The timshare presentation is NOT required, but they offered us another $100 GC if we would do it.

I can refer anyone interested for the offer. Please email me. There are some minimum eligibility requirements.

Aloha!
Denise
Old Jun 10, 2005, 12:14 am

Programs: NWA Plt,AA ExPlt,UA Pre,USAir Gld,*wood Plat, HIL Gld, Hyatt Gld, PriorityCl Plt, Marriot Silv
Originally Posted by DeniseM
I'm an owner at the Starwood Westin Ka'anapali too, and we received a similar offer two years ago, used it, and bought a timeshare on Maui. The presentation was very low key - the property really sells itself. The timshare presentation is NOT required, but they offered us another $100 GC if we would do it.

I can refer anyone interested for the offer. Please email me. There are some minimum eligibility requirements.

Aloha!
Denise

Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Jun 10, 2005, 9:42 am

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Gld, MR Plat
Add me to the list of those looking for a referral for Princeville....thanks
Old Jun 10, 2005, 1:12 pm

Programs: CO

Aloha!
Denise
I'd be interested in this too..
Old Jun 10, 2005, 3:49 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
So what does it take to get someone to add all of us who made the request??

...unlike the coupon connection this will only take an email or two so PLEASE start my summer off with a big smile by sending myself and the few others above information to *wood so we can also be considered for this promo.
Much thanx! Just PM if you are willing to do so
Old Jun 10, 2005, 4:45 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
Received a similar promo for Westin Kierland in AZ. Signed up and stayed 3 nights in April. Received $100 gift card upon arrival and another $100 to listen to the presentation. (Didn't know then about points!) The every year SVO was $20,000 and the every other year was $13,000 which seems quite a bit cheaper than the Hawaii ownership. I ended up purchasing and received 60,000 star points and two 50% rate coupons. It's a good deal and VERY low key. Almost an afterthought to ask us to the presentation. It did seem fishy to have to pay first but it was all legit.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 12:04 am

I wanna go too!!!

Originally Posted by sfbenning
The Princeville offer is now accepting reservations for dates in Jan - June 2006. I'll be there the end of June!
This is my very first posting, and not to be like everyone else, but can I please be included in the Princeville offer. Thanks!!!
Old Jun 11, 2005, 4:43 am

Programs: SPG Plat and that is that!
OK. Here is the info you need...

OK -

I guess I'll make sure Denise is not submitting everyone's names also, but if you want me to submit your information, here is what you must do; send me a PM with your name, mailing address, and phone number. When sending the PM, let me know if you want an Atlantis, Princeville, or Westin Maui referral. Also, if you are "anxious" let me know and I will PM you back with the ph# to call once I have submitted your name. After I submit you can call thme directly even though you have no info, or you can wait the 3-4 weeks til you get the formal letter.

If Jan has opened up that is great news; I have FT and other friends who were waiting for that.

I will submit, in bulk, Monday night or Tuesday AM. If I don't respond to you after you send the email, that means I have what I need; if you ask for the ph # I'll send it after I call...but give me some time. In/out all weekend and bulk is better so I want to make sure everyone has a chance to respond.

FYI - one other posted indicated this is not hard and costs me nothing; in fact, if one of you actually buys (haha) I get 20,000 SPG so go for it. Also, I will say it is not much work, butyou would be amazed how many 1-off's are requested; I obviously much prefer the bulk!

THanks and good luck - enjoy! The offer is entirely legit so don't worry there!
Zack
Old Jun 11, 2005, 9:39 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, Starwood Owner - Maui and Scottsdale
I would be glad to refer anyone who is interested, but please email me directly and I will send you the requirements to qualify for the offer. Starwood requires your name, address, and phone number.

I am going on vacation Thurs. 6/16, and will be gone 2+ weeks, but I will refer anyone who contacts me by Wed., before I go.

And thanks for the welcome!
Old Jun 12, 2005, 10:06 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Great Thread! Thanks to all helpful timeshare owning FTers.

Is Princeville better than Maui ?

What about the golfing options ?

I may be interested.
Old Jun 13, 2005, 12:24 am

I would be glad to refer anyone who is interested, but please email me directly and I will send you the requirements to qualify for the offer. Starwood requires your name, address, and phone number.

I am going on vacation Thurs. 6/16, and will be gone 2+ weeks, but I will refer anyone who contacts me by Wed., before I go.

And thanks for the welcome!
Thanks so much for your wilingness to do so Denise! You are already a valuable member of the Ft community
Old Jun 13, 2005, 3:04 pm

If anyone can hook me up with the Westin (or any other SPG on Maui) Maui or any big island property that would be great. Please just pm me.

thanks
Old Jun 13, 2005, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA 1K
Points over $

Originally Posted by Super Larry
Remember that 8 000 points gives you 4 weekend nights (2 000/night) at Level 1 at Four Points hotels...IMHO it's by far better than the 100$ for meals...
I second the points over the $100. with the points you've got more choices than with the $ for meals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.