Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ Website Upgrades in Progress / Ongoing Errors

SQ Website Upgrades in Progress / Ongoing Errors

Old Sep 15, 2005, 1:19 am

Programs: UA: 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador, Platinum IHG. Diamond: Hilton. Silver: Delta & Hyatt
Thumbs up

I have to say SQ's new website is pretty darn good and visually appealing. I also like how you can display every country in English when shopping for fares. It is a shame that United.bomb only made their website a bit more visually appealing but no more functional!!
-UFFA
Old Sep 20, 2005, 6:38 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Some changes made - getting further in the process before getting errors. Still unable to complete online

At over 5 weeks (so far) since going live this is a ridiculuous amount of time to get core functionality right.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 7:58 pm
BON

Programs: UA 1K
Talking

SQ is trying to ease everyone's pains by giving everyone a chance to win Business Class tickets to anywhere SQ flies.

Click here.

Last edited by BON; Sep 20, 2005 at 8:01 pm Reason: Adding link
Old Sep 20, 2005, 10:18 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Thanks BON for the heads up.

Terms & Conditions
Eligibility :
1 The lucky draw is open to all individuals, except residents of Australia, Italy, Quebec and Philippines, aged 18 years and above as at date of submission of entry. Corporate and other entities and employees of, Singapore Airlines Limited and its subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies connected with this lucky draw and the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to participate.

Rules and Regulations:
1 The lucky draw commences at 4pm Greenwich Mean Time on 19th September 2005 and expires at 4pm Greenwich Mean Time on 31st October 2005 (“Lucky Draw Period”). Lucky draw entries received before or after the Lucky Draw Period will not be considered.

Ironically part of the entry form not working properly (selection of country and age)
Old Sep 21, 2005, 12:39 am
JPB

Programs: BAEC, LH M&M
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Thanks BON for the heads up.

Ironically part of the entry form not working properly (selection of country and age)
Just entered and everything was working fine now
Old Sep 21, 2005, 1:01 am

SQ responded to me after 11 days and they apologised. They said they had voluminous emails...

Yes, also entered the SQ Raffles contest. :-: Fingers crossed. ^
Old Sep 21, 2005, 7:07 am

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
Looks like paffendorf won't be able to join the lucky draw.
Old Sep 21, 2005, 8:41 am

Nor Coathanger, QF009, infoworks ...
Old Sep 21, 2005, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by jjpb3
Nor Coathanger, QF009, infoworks ...
Nor me.
Old Sep 28, 2005, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Maybe I just couldn't find it!? Is there a way to pull up all your reservations on the new web site? One the old one, I was able to pull up all of my reservations irrespective of how it was made as long as my PPS number is in the PNR. I couldn't find a way to do this on the new one. Am I mssing something?
Old Sep 28, 2005, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by TerryK
Maybe I just couldn't find it!? Is there a way to pull up all your reservations on the new web site? One the old one, I was able to pull up all of my reservations irrespective of how it was made as long as my PPS number is in the PNR. I couldn't find a way to do this on the new one. Am I mssing something?
Log into your KrisFlyer / PPS account. Click on 'My Services', which appears underneath your name (top right part of the page). One of the options in the mini-window that pops up is 'My Bookings'.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jjpb3
Log into your KrisFlyer / PPS account. Click on 'My Services', which appears underneath your name (top right part of the page). One of the options in the mini-window that pops up is 'My Bookings'.
This only shows bookings made on the web site. One the old site, I was able to pull up all of my reservations irrespective of how it was made as long as my PPS number is in the PNR.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 1:46 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
This only shows bookings made on the web site. One the old site, I was able to pull up all of my reservations irrespective of how it was made as long as my PPS number is in the PNR.
Try clicking on Check-in. Even if you aren't able to check in for your flights yet, all of your booked flights (including those booked outside the website) should appear.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MovieMan
Try clicking on Check-in. Even if you aren't able to check in for your flights yet, all of your booked flights (including those booked outside the website) should appear.
That's how it used to work on the old site. I don't think that works with the new site, although I have not been able to use web check-in for the past few weeks so I am not sure. I am wondering if that feature was moved to somewhere else?

Last edited by TerryK; Sep 29, 2005 at 2:22 am
Old Sep 29, 2005, 2:32 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
That's how it used to work on the old site. I don't think that works with the new site, although I have not been able to use web check-in for the past few weeks so I am not sure. I am wondering if that feature was moved to somewhere else?
Well, it works for me. I log in, then click on the Check In tab next to Book a Flight, then on View Flights, and then a list of all of my booked flights, including several booked outside the website, appears. Doesn't work for you?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.