Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2016, 12:25 am

Not sure whats happening with them but in the last two weeks i have seen a dramatic decrease in the amount of surveys been sent out to me. Virtually every orange button start a survey in my account goes no where.
Im finding the email links the only source now. Hope it goes up again very soon!
Old Aug 2, 2016, 5:28 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Seems to be as usual one or two emails a day. If you haven't noticed, even when you get to the point where they tell you they don't have any more surveys, go back to the same email and click again. It will usually come up with more surveys.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by rbAA
Seems to be as usual one or two emails a day. If you haven't noticed, even when you get to the point where they tell you they don't have any more surveys, go back to the same email and click again. It will usually come up with more surveys.
I keep getting the questionaire update profile section page, it thinks about maybe finding a survey then just goes to "no opportunities available" each time.
I always return to the same email link if i get a survey to complete as standard these days.
Been getting a few hall & partners surveys, they are notorious for throwing you out of a survey even after 50% completed and usually on banking services.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:23 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, OZ Diamond
I stopped receiving surveys, using old email links i only get info about wrong location from which I'm surveying... seems I shouldn't do surveys earlier during travel.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:37 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
It is obvious that e-rewards has huge problems, as lots of loyal members are blocked out with no explanation and zero communication... oh well...
Old Aug 7, 2016, 11:33 am

No problems for me now with them, they appear from my personal experience to have just released loads of new surveys since Friday.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 12:25 pm

I'm also getting surveys per day. Just redeemed for Choice points, they posted immediately.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:15 pm

Does your address registered in your erewards account have to be exactly the same as the address registered on the account your are redeeming points to?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 4:21 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Assuming you mean physical address, not e-mail address: they say they have to match, but in fact Mrs FTF uses her work address on e-rewards and home on her FF accounts and it has not been a problem.

FTF
Old Aug 10, 2016, 5:05 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
They don't have to match, generally, but I cannot be sure for every partner. They used to require a match for Avios.com, but no longer.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 1:51 pm

Thanks.😀
Does anyone have a direct link to join erewards as part of Etihad guest programme or can advise me which hotel chains if you join erewards through has etihad as a redemption partner.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 6:44 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I believe if you join through any hotel program you will have all the airlines partners. Joining through Accor certainly does the trick, and there is a link to join on Accor's website
Old Aug 16, 2016, 11:44 am

We've been e-rewards members for many years, seeing 'wrong country' window for around 4 weeks now on both accounts. Last received a survey email 20th July. Emailed three times, no response... a rabbit off somewhere.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 11:58 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chaufeurse
We've been e-rewards members for many years, seeing 'wrong country' window for around 4 weeks now on both accounts. Last received a survey email 20th July. Emailed three times, no response... a rabbit off somewhere.
Exact same story with me... last survey completed on 18th of July, then "wrong country" on both accounts... still can redeem what ever was left, but could not access any survey and got no invitations... also wrote 2 e-mails, no response... just odd.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by mirror74
Exact same story with me... last survey completed on 18th of July, then "wrong country" on both accounts... still can redeem what ever was left, but could not access any survey and got no invitations... also wrote 2 e-mails, no response... just odd.
Shame as the survey's enabled me to get 2k of VA miles a month, 24k a year each is a big loss! I redeemed 6k for hubs on the 6th August, no problem... most odd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.