Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2016, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I'm still waiting on 2 hertz redemptions - Since the 2nd for one account and the 12th for another.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 6:47 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Same here. Did my usual quarterly redemption on April 1.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 7:39 pm

Hertz and Flying Blue are the only e-rewards partners which have ever misplaced a redemption for me in the past 8 years. Didn't bother to chase them up.

Added to the fact Hertz sneakily started not counting e-rewards as validity-extending activity last year, resulting in the loss of >3k points, I no longer redeem to either, nor rent from Hertz
Old Apr 28, 2016, 11:21 am

Anyone recently getting email links to surveys and they don't work? The last few days I have received quite a few survey invitations, today I was online and my hotmail informed me of a brand new survey invitation, I clicked on the link immediately and nothing?
Previously nearly everytime I had a survey invitation it would go through to a survey so not sure what's happening at the moment.
Old Apr 28, 2016, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Anyone recently getting email links to surveys and they don't work? The last few days I have received quite a few survey invitations, today I was online and my hotmail informed me of a brand new survey invitation, I clicked on the link immediately and nothing?
Previously nearly everytime I had a survey invitation it would go through to a survey so not sure what's happening at the moment.
It may be that they filled their quota, so by the time you clicked the invitation, they'd already filled it. Happens to me occasionally.

I clicked an old email today and got a 400 point survey, which was great
Old Apr 28, 2016, 1:12 pm

My concern was virtually immediately as I received a survey invitation email I clicked through to nothing - surely the quota couldn't of been filled in seconds or maybe they send out invitations in batches and my batch was last?
I get some really good point surveys by clicking through lots of old survey email links. Its something I do routinely when I get no invitations or daily orange available survey buttons do not go anywhere.
Strangely in the last few days I'm getting no survey invitations in the day but after 6pm getting atleast 3 really good pointers usually averaging 1k altogether..😊

Last edited by Tilly71; Apr 28, 2016 at 1:45 pm
Old Apr 28, 2016, 5:31 pm
dc3

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Same here. Did my usual quarterly redemption on April 1.
Has anyone heard back from contacting e-rewards about this? I have not and it has been almost 2 weeks.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:32 am

My concern was virtually immediately as I received a survey invitation email I clicked through to nothing - surely the quota couldn't of been filled in seconds or maybe they send out invitations in batches and my batch was last?
I get some really good point surveys by clicking through lots of old survey email links. Its something I do routinely when I get no invitations or daily orange available survey buttons do not go anywhere.
Strangely in the last few days I'm getting no survey invitations in the day but after 6pm getting atleast 3 really good pointers usually averaging 1k altogether..😊
Can't help you there. I'm still getting surveys on the site that, when I click the 'start survey' button, immediately change to an invitation for a different survey. It's just become part and parcel of the system. As long as I complete at least one survey a day, I'm happy.

Originally Posted by dc3
Has anyone heard back from contacting e-rewards about this? I have not and it has been almost 2 weeks.
That is nothing compared to how long some of us had to wait for avios.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 6:39 am

Agree, most of us recently have had to wait up to five weeks for avios credits.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 6:59 am

Agree, most of us recently have had to wait up to five weeks for avios credits.
Got another one to put through tomorrow. We'll see how that turns out, and if the last couple of months were exceptions...
Old Apr 29, 2016, 7:45 am

I redeemed 2k avios two days ago, will keep you updated when it credits.
Old Apr 29, 2016, 11:01 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by dc3
I haven't bothered to write because I'm sure at this point they would just fall back on the boilerplate in the redemption email that says 6-8 weeks.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 9:18 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
My concern was virtually immediately as I received a survey invitation email I clicked through to nothing - surely the quota couldn't of been filled in seconds or maybe they send out invitations in batches and my batch was last? 😊
Yes, that's entirely possible. I contacted e-rewards a while back after having a similar experience, where I clicked on the link as soon as it hit my emailbox and was told the quota was already filled. E-rewards told me that they do send the invitations out in batches, so if you're one of the later ones, you may in fact receive the email after the survey has already closed.
Old May 1, 2016, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by bob12403
Yes, that's entirely possible. I contacted e-rewards a while back after having a similar experience, where I clicked on the link as soon as it hit my emailbox and was told the quota was already filled. E-rewards told me that they do send the invitations out in batches, so if you're one of the later ones, you may in fact receive the email after the survey has already closed.
Thanks, it's still happening which is really frustrating to click immediately on a survey link to find unavailable.
I'm hitting a drier spell the last three days, virtually all orange buttons go to no available surveys and finding new surveys appear using old survey email links after 7pm?
Old May 4, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I just got a survey about '650 Opinion Points' if I complete an online diary, and they'll send me the link in a few days. How does that convert to the US 'dollar' points? Wondering if it's worth it if it does show up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.