Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2016, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Redeemed for Virgin miles on Sat, credited account this afternoon. So looks like it's definitely BAEC / Avios taking their time to credit.
30 days. Sigh
Old Apr 6, 2016, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
30 days. Sigh
35 days... Sigh
Old Apr 6, 2016, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by michicam
35 days... Sigh
Good luck contacting E-Rewards/BAEC/Avios today, then!
Old Apr 6, 2016, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by michicam
35 days... Sigh
Will you contact them today as their stated time period has now elapsed. Can you keep us all informed of progress as I have still 10 x days until I hit 35 days.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 10:09 pm

Similar issue on Accor point redeem.... for 10 days already...@@
Old Apr 8, 2016, 12:36 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Do you think it's worth holding on until the other one has credited first. Otherwise you could redeem to another partner which by other posts credit in a few days at most.
I would recommend holding off. When they take over a month to post, they sometimes post twice. Making another redemption before the first has credited might make this less likely.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 2:02 am

So historically you have seen baec / avios points take longer than 35 days to post to your account? When was the last time you had to wait this period of time for points to credit and how long ago did you see two lots credit instead of one.
Thanks
Old Apr 8, 2016, 2:29 am

I stayed at a hotel booked through Rocketmiles last Saturday and earned 4000 avios. The avios were uploaded to my BAEC account this morning. It seems BAEC has more efficient interactions wih Rocketmiles than it does with E-Rewards... and Rocketmiles isn't even a BAEC partner!

32 days and no sign of the redemption. Given that it's almost the weekend and BAEC won't be processing points transfers, I may as well contact them now.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 4:43 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
When was the last time you had to wait this period of time for points to credit and how long ago did you see two lots credit instead of one.
It's no longer on my BA transactions list, so over a year ago.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:03 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Wind Power
Similar issue on Accor point redeem.... for 10 days already...@@
I think there are some issues on Accor's end. I'm not the only one who has not had any Club Opinions points post there since the end of March.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
I stayed at a hotel booked through Rocketmiles last Saturday and earned 4000 avios. The avios were uploaded to my BAEC account this morning. It seems BAEC has more efficient interactions wih Rocketmiles than it does with E-Rewards... and Rocketmiles isn't even a BAEC partner!

32 days and no sign of the redemption. Given that it's almost the weekend and BAEC won't be processing points transfers, I may as well contact them now.
You know what response you will probably get back, wait 35 days even though they don't work at the weekend.😤
Old Apr 8, 2016, 11:46 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

Originally Posted by beachmouse
I think there are some issues on Accor's end. I'm not the only one who has not had any Club Opinions points post there since the end of March.

I have been waiting since march 14. No accor points have posted from clubopinions, nor from e-rewards.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:38 pm

E-Rewards Going Bankrupt?

Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
I do not think they are going bankrupt. I have no idea why would think that.
Very simple; if companies, like individuals, are unable (or unwilling) to pay their debts, their legal recourse is to declare bankruptcy. At least in my case, high E-Reward surveys that are FULLY completed are not being credited. Any inquiries/questions are either not being addressed or are total ignored. That leaves a lot to be said for its customer service and credibility. As stated earlier, E-Rewards' non-payment of completed surveys, leads me, and maybe others, to believe this company may be in financial trouble and thus might be a candidate for bankruptcy.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:48 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Originally Posted by senorric
Very simple; if companies, like individuals, are unable (or unwilling) to pay their debts, their legal recourse is to declare bankruptcy. At least in my case, high E-Reward surveys that are FULLY completed are not being credited. Any inquiries/questions are either not being addressed or are total ignored. That leaves a lot to be said for its customer service and credibility. As stated earlier, E-Rewards' non-payment of completed surveys, leads me, and maybe others, to believe this company may be in financial trouble and thus might be a candidate for bankruptcy.
One survey with what appears to be a technical error.

As I said before, IF you actually completed the survey, they will credit you the $$. They audit the projects after the fact. I wouldn't worry. The one survey I did not get credit for due to a technical error was credited to me a few months later, at double the original amount.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 2:16 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
A.C. Moore arts & crafts stores has been added as a redemption option in the USA.

Ummm... yay?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.