Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:33 am

BAEC customer service email:

"We have now credited 1000 Avios for 7 March 2016, which you can see if you log in to your account at ba.com.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in crediting these Avios, but thank you again for getting in touch."

FINALLY!

*edit* They did this on the 36th day. If only they'd check the progress of an award if contacted earlier, rather than have this silly 'we do nothing for 35 days' rule, people wouldn't have to wait this long.

Last edited by goldencondor; Apr 12, 2016 at 2:51 am Reason: corrected first line from 'Twitter' to 'email'
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
BA on Twitter:

"We have now credited 1000 Avios for 7 March 2016, which you can see if you log in to your account at ba.com.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in crediting these Avios, but thank you again for getting in touch."

FINALLY!
When did you redeemed? And is that the problem of BAEC? I still not receive any avios in my account
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by leolee210
When did you redeemed? And is that the problem of BAEC? I still not receive any avios in my account
Redeemed March 7th. If you see my previous posts, it sounds like BAEC never received notification of it from E-Rewards. After 35 days they contacted E-Rewards and confirmed it.

I've just redeemed my next BAEC award (today, April 12th). I could have done it last week but that might have caused a mix up. I've asked them to look out for this one!
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Redeemed March 7th. If you see my previous posts, it sounds like BAEC never received notification of it from E-Rewards. After 35 days they contacted E-Rewards and confirmed it.

I've just redeemed my next BAEC award (today, April 12th). I could have done it last week but that might have caused a mix up. I've asked them to look out for this one!
So that means that it is no use to contact e-rewards. we need to contact BAEC directly and will get the point soon
Old Apr 12, 2016, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by leolee210
So that means that it is no use to contact e-rewards. we need to contact BAEC directly and will get the point soon
I contacted both anyway.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
One survey with what appears to be a technical error.

As I said before, IF you actually completed the survey, they will credit you the $$. They audit the projects after the fact. I wouldn't worry. The one survey I did not get credit for due to a technical error was credited to me a few months later, at double the original amount.
I'm glad you've had good luck but I haven't when completing high value ($7.50+) surveys. As I track my completed surveys and rewards, this is NOT an isolated instance but seems to be re-occurring issue. When you get the congratulations survey complete message AND the survey critique, one could suppose the reward credit has been earned. Apparently, not so! Are you affiliated with E-Rewards?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 11:38 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

Originally Posted by senorric
I'm glad you've had good luck but I haven't when completing high value ($7.50+) surveys. As I track my completed surveys and rewards, this is NOT an isolated instance but seems to be re-occurring issue. When you get the congratulations survey complete message AND the survey critique, one could suppose the reward credit has been earned. Apparently, not so! Are you affiliated with E-Rewards?
Lol. No. Go look at my post history in this thread.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:49 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Uh, no thanks:

Topic:Your Opinions
Full Incentive:$1.50 in e-Rewards® Currency
Partial Incentive:$0.25 in e-Rewards Currency if you do not qualify for the study
Length:50 minutes
Old Apr 13, 2016, 10:11 pm

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
I had a very long survey yesterday and decided to do it since I was on a lengthy phone call. 20 minutes into I got a message the page couldn't be loaded and the previous page button wouldn't work. Survey wasn't available from the menu and when I went to the invite email and clicked on the link it wouldn't load. Pretty irritating seeing the time I spent and I gave out quite a bit of good information about my finances
Old Apr 13, 2016, 10:27 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Uh, no thanks:
Ha, I got quite a few of those at the end of last year. I actually finished one hoping for a $$ mistake in the description. Unfortunately, wasn't a mistake, got credited the $1.25 for 45 minutes of my time...

Originally Posted by ILovetheReds
I had a very long survey yesterday and decided to do it since I was on a lengthy phone call. 20 minutes into I got a message the page couldn't be loaded and the previous page button wouldn't work. Survey wasn't available from the menu and when I went to the invite email and clicked on the link it wouldn't load. Pretty irritating seeing the time I spent and I gave out quite a bit of good information about my finances
I had a similar experience three days ago. It took me an hour to get to the end of a $20.45 survey only to get a 404 error page after hitting the final submit. That was my first real bad experience with e-rewards and am still quite annoyed by it. Of course this had to happen for the highest $$ reward I have ever attempted..
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Ilseum
I had a similar experience three days ago. It took me an hour to get to the end of a $20.45 survey only to get a 404 error page after hitting the final submit.
You should be contacting E-Rewards and getting the points/money for that. That's what I do, and they usually pay up.

I was offered a 50 point survey for 45 minutes yesterday. I just closed the window
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Uh, no thanks:
I will usually click, figuring that I will likely be quickly disqualified anyway. If I don't get disqualified, I can always just quit if it is too long and boring for the amount of compensation.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:59 am

E-Rewards High $ Non-Payments

Originally Posted by Ilseum
Ha, I got quite a few of those at the end of last year. I actually finished one hoping for a $$ mistake in the description. Unfortunately, wasn't a mistake, got credited the $1.25 for 45 minutes of my time...

I had a similar experience three days ago. It took me an hour to get to the end of a $20.45 survey only to get a 404 error page after hitting the final submit. That was my first real bad experience with e-rewards and am still quite annoyed by it. Of course this had to happen for the highest $$ reward I have ever attempted..
Welcome to the E-Rewards Club of folks who aren't credited with high $/dollar rewards after full survey completion. I've experienced the same exact situation you experienced many times so it's not a one time occurrence and it gets to be very frustrating. You might just start seeing more and more non-payments for completion of high dollar rewards like I'm experiencing. As usual, YMMV-------
Old Apr 14, 2016, 8:06 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by senorric
Welcome to the E-Rewards Club of folks who aren't credited with high $/dollar rewards after full survey completion. I've experienced the same exact situation you experienced many times so it's not a one time occurrence and it gets to be very frustrating. You might just start seeing more and more non-payments for completion of high dollar rewards like I'm experiencing. As usual, YMMV-------
Could be worse. I could get more canned soup surveys...
Yeah, I'm not stressed about it. Of course, if this would happen regularly I probably would be. We will see what the e-Rewards people have to say about it.
I'm actually enjoying a lot of the surveys so I'll keep on doing that.
Old Apr 16, 2016, 1:54 am

Can anyone post if they have redeemed to either Avios or BAEC in the last few weeks and the points have credited to accounts without the intervention of BA or erewards please.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.