Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 6:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, &c.
Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
I have been waiting since march 14. No accor points have posted from clubopinions, nor from e-rewards.
Same thing here-- points from Club Opinions last posted on March 28. I have, weirdly enough, accrued enough points to now get Silver status (that is, if they ever post.) My last stay at an Accor hotel was in 2009...
Old Apr 8, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by senorric
As stated earlier, E-Rewards' non-payment of completed surveys, leads me, and maybe others, to believe this company may be in financial trouble and thus might be a candidate for bankruptcy.
Nope.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 3:10 am

Anyone had problems signing up to accor opinions using a hotmail address? I joined last night, it states I need to confirm by clicking the link in the email they have sent me but no email and not in junk box?
Is there any other hotel groups surveys that I can do to transfer to Hilton or Virgin airlines, including already use e-miles.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 10:17 pm

anyone got an update for the BAEC/ Avios points not posting issue? I have redeemed for over 30 days and still not yet got the avios in my BAEC account.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by leolee210
anyone got an update for the BAEC/ Avios points not posting issue? I have redeemed for over 30 days and still not yet got the avios in my BAEC account.
So that's five of us then - me, Tilly71, you, michicam and mirror74.

Today is day 35 for my BAEC redemption on March 7th. I am already in contact with BAEC and E-Rewards.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 2:07 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by goldencondor
So that's five of us then - me, Tilly71, you, michicam and mirror74.

Today is day 35 for my BAEC redemption on March 7th. I am already in contact with BAEC and E-Rewards.
I don't think this in on BAEC side... me and my Mrs. have both redemptions for over 30 days now, not posting... just 3 more days, then complaining is due...
Old Apr 11, 2016, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by mirror74
I don't think this in on BAEC side... me and my Mrs. have both redemptions for over 30 days now, not posting... just 3 more days, then complaining is due...
It's just that other E-Rewards partners are paying out their rewards quickly. BAEC isn't, and according to others here, neither is Avios.com.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:15 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
It's just that other E-Rewards partners are paying out their rewards quickly. BAEC isn't, and according to others here, neither is Avios.com.
In previous months also BAEC was paying out rewards in some 5-10 days... but then after March 1st, everything stopped, and it seems, still not posting...
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:24 am

I can confirm we are awaiting credits from both BAEC & Avios from redemptions in early to mid March and nothing.
I got a credit in two days in late March to Virgin?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 4:15 am

Originally Posted by Tilly71
I can confirm we are awaiting credits from both BAEC & Avios from redemptions in early to mid March and nothing.
I got a credit in two days in late March to Virgin?
It has to be a problem related to BAEC/Avios or the engine room that handles avios miles (points.com?).
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:04 am

From BA on Twitter:

"Hi Andrew, we are currently investigating your claim with the partner and will contact you directly once we have received a response. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you."

'Investigating claim with the partner'. Sounds like they never received it...
Old Apr 11, 2016, 8:56 am

HH points on my wife's account posted almost instantly today.😤
Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:38 pm

From BA on Twitter:

"Hi Andrew, we are currently investigating your claim with the partner and will contact you directly once we have received a response. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you."

'Investigating claim with the partner'. Sounds like they never received it...
response by e-rewards:
A – Airline and hotel redemptions can take six to eight weeks to appear on your account. Most common reason for there to be a delay is when incorrect details are used.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:57 pm

So basically they have extended the wait time to roughly another three weeks after 35 days. Might be worth replying back stating you have already redeemed recently with that redemption partner so it cannot be incorrect information supplied.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
In which case you'd probably receive another form letter response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.