Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 5:57 pm

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by beachmouse
I just got a survey about '650 Opinion Points' if I complete an online diary, and they'll send me the link in a few days. How does that convert to the US 'dollar' points? Wondering if it's worth it if it does show up.
$6.50
Old May 6, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by senorric
Welcome to the E-Rewards Club of folks who aren't credited with high $/dollar rewards after full survey completion. I've experienced the same exact situation you experienced many times so it's not a one time occurrence and it gets to be very frustrating. You might just start seeing more and more non-payments for completion of high dollar rewards like I'm experiencing. As usual, YMMV-------
Quick update.
I just got my points. It took a month of back and forth with quite a few boilerplate emails to answer my questions, but in the end, they credited me the points. Maybe they just got tired of me...
Old May 7, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by beachmouse
I just got a survey about '650 Opinion Points' if I complete an online diary, and they'll send me the link in a few days. How does that convert to the US 'dollar' points? Wondering if it's worth it if it does show up.
If your account is in the US, that´s an error, so you may not receive them. Otherwise, it´s $6.50.
Old May 9, 2016, 1:58 pm
Suspended

I redeemed some money for points about a month ago. Seems this company e-rewards really SUCKS. I haven't received my points. Usually they post right away. Every time I inquire, they don't answer me and ignore my emails. Is this the norm for these morons?
Old May 11, 2016, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
I redeemed some money for points about a month ago. Seems this company e-rewards really SUCKS. I haven't received my points. Usually they post right away. Every time I inquire, they don't answer me and ignore my emails. Is this the norm for these morons?
Mixed experiences in the last couple of months. Awards that usually take a week or so have taken a month to appear. It's improved recently, but I would hang on until 30 days have passed and then contact the partner you earned the reward with. As you haven't got yours after a month, contact them now!
Old May 11, 2016, 12:52 pm
dc3

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Ilseum
Quick update.
I just got my points. It took a month of back and forth with quite a few boilerplate emails to answer my questions, but in the end, they credited me the points. Maybe they just got tired of me...
Speaking of points not showing up. It has been over a month and my Hertz points have not shown up. Hertz says to contact e-rewards. e-rewards do not seen to answer email.
Old May 12, 2016, 2:06 am

Did anyone on here be involved in the babyworld daily diary survey which ended a few weeks ago?
If so, just wanted to know if any of you have received your 8000 points yet.
Old May 12, 2016, 3:38 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Tilly71
No
Old May 12, 2016, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by vvn1972
No
So to confirm you were involved in the recent babyworld 2 x week diary survey for 8000 points and you have not yet received your points?
Old May 12, 2016, 10:31 pm

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
So to confirm you were involved in the recent babyworld 2 x week diary survey for 8000 points and you have not yet received your points?
Exactly ))
Old May 13, 2016, 12:57 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by dc3
Speaking of points not showing up. It has been over a month and my Hertz points have not shown up. Hertz says to contact e-rewards. e-rewards do not seen to answer email.
My family has 3 Hertz accounts which have not received their Hertz points from eRewards redemptions done on April 1st, 5th, and 6th. We sent emails to eRewards yesterday (May 12) to inquire about those redemptions. So far we have only received the boiler plate response that they received the emails. Sure hope they resolve and post soon as my wife and I need them for an early June Hertz rental!
Old May 13, 2016, 2:48 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Did anyone on here be involved in the babyworld daily diary survey which ended a few weeks ago?
I did the survey and still havent received the points. Wrote to e-rewards and got a copy paste answer that wasnt relevant at all. It was only 25 April when it finished, although they did say they should post in 2 weeks. Will wait a little more and make a new enquiry if theyre not posted.
Old May 13, 2016, 3:54 am

It states on the babyworld site that the survey is finished and to contact the survey provider if any issues with rewards.
They credited to entry survey immediately so I'm hoping we only have to wait another week.

Last edited by Tilly71; May 13, 2016 at 7:13 am
Old May 17, 2016, 11:22 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

There is an invite link to E-rewards on the Jetblue page.

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/group/t...e/our-partners

Obviously the only airline redemption through this link is jetblue, but the hotel/rental car transfers are there.
Old May 19, 2016, 1:10 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Last night between 10 and 1030 EST I took a couple of surveys. They didn't credit until today, sometime today between noon and 3 EST. I got the credit, and that's really all that matters, but I don't know why they went from a system where things credited immediately (although sometimes required me to log out and then back in to see the credit) to what we have today. Today it's pretty inconsistent; one would think changes would be made to credit accounts more quickly, not more slowly ... tls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.