Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2016, 4:35 pm

Has anyone else had a problem on the Android app after the last update from a couple days ago whereby partial credit is not given. It looks like it just quickly skips that screen and then goes to the next survey.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:48 am

Nothing this morning. 23 days (March 7th).

It annoys me they won't just check until 35 days have passed.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:55 am

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Just out of interest, has anyone redeemed to other hotel groups or airlines outside of avios or BAEC in the last 2-3 weeks and seen points credited yet?
This information may be able to help narrow the issue down to either erewards or avios side.
I requested Le Club Accorhotel points the 26th of March. Points showed up on my Accorhotel account this morning.
RGDS
Old Mar 30, 2016, 6:31 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by thelostshark
I redeemed for United miles on March 18 without any problem. tls
Same here. Appeared instantly.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 9:39 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Suite Disposition
I have also been a member for quite a few years and I've gotten more surveys in the past several months than I ever have.
Also, the survey values offered are for a much higher value than before.
Totally agree. What's interesting (and a bit annoying) is that I can go for days with no e-mail announcing a survey available but if I go to the Home page of the site I can find a survey or two. I'm retired, so more surveys are better.

Is anyone else getting a deluge of Financial Services surveys? Maybe it's my demographics- DH and I don't buy a lot of things most people do (rarely buy clothing, eat in restaurants, etc.) but I'm an avid investor with enough $$$ that they seem to want my opinion on brokerage ads quite often.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by Athena53
Totally agree. What's interesting (and a bit annoying) is that I can go for days with no e-mail announcing a survey available but if I go to the Home page of the site I can find a survey or two. I'm retired, so more surveys are better.

Is anyone else getting a deluge of Financial Services surveys? Maybe it's my demographics- DH and I don't buy a lot of things most people do (rarely buy clothing, eat in restaurants, etc.) but I'm an avid investor with enough $$$ that they seem to want my opinion on brokerage ads quite often.
I seem to get those at least once a month, but they bounce me out of the survey once I admit I don't have a million dollars in investable assets lying around.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 5:49 am

The DoL is on the cusp of significantly changing the retirement advice/investment advice regulations. I can only imagine that nearly all of these financial firms are trying to predict how consumers will react once/if this regulation is put into place. Hence, the large number of financial surveys now.

Originally Posted by Athena53

Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:53 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

I just received a second erewards invite on my business email. This one is from Grainger, so it has every airline available for redemptions.

My current erewards account only has AA available.

Anyone have any experience running two accounts? I can put the business one in a different name no issue, just curious about being able to redeem for EY miles or whatever into my EY account. Do the names need to match?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 2:17 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Two accounts is not allowed- empty out and cancel out the old one in favor of the more redemption options.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 4:31 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Two accounts is not allowed- empty out and cancel out the old one in favor of the more redemption options.
Let's ask another way:
If I have my retired mother sign up using the latest invite, and she does the surveys, can she redeem for miles for my mileage accounts?

I would only have one erewards account, but I would be getting miles from two accounts. The TOS do not mention anything about that.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:43 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
Let's ask another way:
If I have my retired mother sign up using the latest invite, and she does the surveys, can she redeem for miles for my mileage accounts?

I would only have one erewards account, but I would be getting miles from two accounts. The TOS do not mention anything about that.
Don't know how it is with other Airline programs but the AA Terms state this: "Both the e-Rewards program account name and the AAdvantage account must be the same name."
Old Apr 1, 2016, 2:21 am

Is it just me, Tilly71 and mirror74 still waiting for BAEC redemptions?

25 days. I've let my frustrations known to BAEC again.

Last edited by goldencondor; Apr 1, 2016 at 2:27 am
Old Apr 1, 2016, 12:34 pm

Still waiting on my BAEC & Avios redemptions, both over 20 x days. Makes me not bother with doing anymore surveys until these redemptions credit.
I'm pondering on doing a redemption to ihg or accor to see if they credit on my account.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by goldencondor
Is it just me, Tilly71 and mirror74 still waiting for BAEC redemptions?

25 days. I've let my frustrations known to BAEC again.
Still nothing... redeemed on 10th of March...
Old Apr 1, 2016, 1:13 pm

Programs: Hiltonhonors gold, Priority Club platimum, Club Carlson gold, Marriott gold
Unhappy Account inactive???

I got the message below when I logged in today. I never got an email from them and then when I resend I still don't get the confirmation e-mail. I just did a survey on 3/30 and got that invitation through my same email. Anyone know what might be going on with this?

Confirm Your Email Address
You should have received an email with the subject line, "Please Confirm Your Email Address". Click on the link provided in that email to confirm your email address and activate your e-Rewards account.

Click "RESEND" to receive another confirmation email.

After you have confirmed your email address and activated your account, simply return to this page and click "CONTINUE" below.

RESEND CONTINUE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.