Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IBJoel
This information is expert advice on where to look and how to save on Alamo rental rates.
  • Some coupon codes are stackable with a Contract ID.
  • AutoSlash is one website for getting quotes on rentals and tracking price drops.
  • Government Employees can use the code "GOVBIZ" for a discount
  • Memberships in certain organizations can receive reduced rates:
    • CostCo
    • BJ's
    • AARP
    • LATAM
Print Wikipost

Alamo Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2013, 12:40 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by keishashadow
oh yeah, i'm well aware of the 'new & improved' website issues that have been an issue from the release

have had easier go of it when I use chrome vs IE btw

was just wondering if there was a new/specific issue as to coupons @ either MCO/all locations since I've been able to work around most of the site's bugs with some effort thus far, but now being stonewalled.
Yeah, not as far as I know. I have been having that issue with coupons and Corp ID #'s right from the start of their new website. I find if I refresh over and over and over, eventually, sometimes, it goes through.
Old Aug 6, 2013, 12:23 pm

Any good codes out of MDW?

Last edited by Exbauer; Aug 6, 2013 at 1:06 pm
Old Aug 20, 2013, 4:38 pm
NBL

Good Enterprise discount

"Celebrate summer and enjoy $10 off your daily rental — up to six days — at participating Enterprise® neighborhood and airport locations through 9/6/2013"

Don't have a code but here's the link. Seems like it's available to anybody.
http://click.specials.enterprise.com...973a6b0be41cab

Best part is that it worked for me in RNO, where $10 off means more than 50%.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 4:48 am

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
Trying to book a car in LAS from 25-28 Aug and when I apply one of the only working codes all I'm getting is a convertible with a marginal discount. All the other working codes are coming back as saying 'no cars available' however when I don't add a code there's plenty of availability...gotta love these codes which only work some of the time

Last edited by Neil791; Aug 21, 2013 at 9:49 am
Old Aug 21, 2013, 9:16 am

Do you ISCI code? or any specific T-Code?

Originally Posted by Neil791
Trying to book a car in LAS from 25-28 Aug and when I apply one of the only working T codes all I'm getting is a convertible with a marginal discount. All the other working T codes are coming back as saying 'no cars available' however when I don't add a code there's plenty of availability...gotta love these codes which only work some of the time
Old Aug 22, 2013, 11:40 am

15% Off Select Sunny Destinations

Looking for a 2-day LAS rental with no Saturday keep, I found this promotion by not logging in and then going through the 'Alamo Deal Retriever'. I then logged in to my Alamo Insiders account before the final booking.

Or Copy & Paste the link below and change the dates (sorry, the hyperlink codes do not work with this link)....

https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rent...-20131215.html

Be sure to scroll and compare prices - I reserved a Full Size for the sames cost as a Mid-Size.

Last edited by Train; Aug 22, 2013 at 12:08 pm
Old Aug 26, 2013, 3:46 am

Definitely scroll and compare

Originally Posted by Train
Looking for a 2-day LAS rental with no Saturday keep, I found this promotion by not logging in and then going through the 'Alamo Deal Retriever'. I then logged in to my Alamo Insiders account before the final booking.

Or Copy & Paste the link below and change the dates (sorry, the hyperlink codes do not work with this link)....

https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rent...-20131215.html

Be sure to scroll and compare prices - I reserved a Full Size for the sames cost as a Mid-Size.
Thanks for sharing this, I definitely agree about checking the prices. I just compared it with the alamo insiders free upgrade AU5224JAB stacked with the HHonors current promo for 8/27/13-8/28/13 @LAS and the difference in price was negligible. I booked a midsize to standard upgrade with insiders/HH for $39.23 total and points. When I looked using the sunny 15 promo, it offered a midsize for 36.45 total or a standard for $40.28 total - neither with points. I'm sticking with points for this one, but it never hurts to look
Old Aug 30, 2013, 7:55 am

ElizJMcCune: Thanks for sharing this. Hilton Honors promo, and it's through 12/31/2015.

[promo link is dead]

Last edited by Train; Dec 14, 2013 at 12:56 pm
Old Aug 31, 2013, 8:41 am

editme

Last edited by Searl; Sep 2, 2013 at 9:02 pm
Old Sep 2, 2013, 11:58 am

Just used the ISCI code for DCA for 3 days in late October and got $215. Ten dollars more than the Insiders rate. Has anyone used this rate recently and had any problems? We do have a International license.

Is a tank of Upfront fuel included?

Last edited by Yellowjj; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:24 am
Old Sep 8, 2013, 5:19 pm

anyone has good discount code for 1-way Enterprise rental within Los Angeles ?

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 11:48 pm

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Originally Posted by Train
ElizJMcCune: Thanks for sharing this. Hilton Honors promo, and it's through 12/31/2015.
Great indeed.

But when I reserve for Croatia, it is marked HiltonHonors in my reservation, but I do not see where I can put my HH number in. Is this only at the airport they put it in?

Also can I get different cars same day ( 3 minimum) for this promotion or is it limited to 1 account?
Old Nov 3, 2013, 5:39 am

Sorry for bothering, I just did a thorough search of all threads (including in-thread-serches") but I can't seem to find the answer to my question, however i am sure that it MUST have ben answered before...

So here I am with an Alamo Code that I am theoretically eligible to use, but the description of the code reads " Offer is available to UK residents only and is subject to availability. ".

I am not a UK resident and don't get the discount when I enter my real country of residence.

Does Alamo check if the residence matches? This code is neither Web-Checkin nor Kiosk-Checkin eligible... bummer...

Anyone have experience with this?
Old Nov 3, 2013, 8:49 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Delta SkyMiles, Fairmont President's Club ,Marriott Rewards,
Proof of residence required

Originally Posted by vh1971

Does Alamo check if the residence matches?
They sure do.....When they check your Driver's License they will note address.
There are certain codes that I am eligible for as a Canadian resident...and my driver's license is used to verify my claim.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 9:36 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by vh1971
Sorry for bothering, I just did a thorough search of all threads (including in-thread-serches") but I can't seem to find the answer to my question, however i am sure that it MUST have ben answered before...

So here I am with an Alamo Code that I am theoretically eligible to use, but the description of the code reads " Offer is available to UK residents only and is subject to availability. ".

I am not a UK resident and don't get the discount when I enter my real country of residence.

Does Alamo check if the residence matches? This code is neither Web-Checkin nor Kiosk-Checkin eligible... bummer...

Anyone have experience with this?
What code are you trying to use?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.