Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IBJoel
This information is expert advice on where to look and how to save on Alamo rental rates.
  • Some coupon codes are stackable with a Contract ID.
  • AutoSlash is one website for getting quotes on rentals and tracking price drops.
  • Government Employees can use the code "GOVBIZ" for a discount
  • Memberships in certain organizations can receive reduced rates:
    • CostCo
    • BJ's
    • AARP
    • LATAM
Print Wikipost

Alamo Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2022, 1:37 pm

Hi, any new code for Alamo? I'm going to FL on October, I've tryied all I know but not work

Greeting from Argentina!!!

Last edited by ivankruk; Apr 8, 2022 at 6:24 am
Old Apr 5, 2022, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by ivankruk
Hi, any mew code for Alamo? I'm going to FL on October, I've tryied all I know but not work

Greeting from Argentina!!!
Try checking rates with Costco, they usually ave good rates with discount codes within the US costcotravel.com
Old Apr 8, 2022, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by geek
Try checking rates with Costco, they usually ave good rates with discount codes within the US costcotravel.com
Ok, I'll try!!

TKS!!!
geek likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 11:24 am

I'm looking at a rental for the UK and noticed the rate seems to be cheaper booking through the Alamo UK web site versus the USA web site. The main difference I am seeing is that the taxes are now included in the price. Are there any other considerations on booking through the UK web site vs. USA web site?
Old Apr 11, 2022, 1:02 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by masamune
I'm looking at a rental for the UK and noticed the rate seems to be cheaper booking through the Alamo UK web site versus the USA web site. The main difference I am seeing is that the taxes are now included in the price. Are there any other considerations on booking through the UK web site vs. USA web site?
You should be OK. Even on the US site, taxes and fees are included, you just may have to go to the final confirmation page to see the final total. After booking, you might want to track the reservation with AutoSlash to see if we can find you a better deal.
Old Jun 5, 2022, 12:07 am

I miss the good old days with the T code along with other good code. I was able to use some of those code until 2020 and now they are all dead. Please DM me if you know any other similar code with the T code. Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2022, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
You should be OK. Even on the US site, taxes and fees are included, you just may have to go to the final confirmation page to see the final total. After booking, you might want to track the reservation with AutoSlash to see if we can find you a better deal.
Miss those codes too....!!!! Not even the Latin America codes work, nothing..!!
Old Feb 24, 2023, 2:21 am

Originally Posted by ddavidd99021
For anyone interested: Use contract ID: THPPS30 .
It's the contract ID from a website called "germanwho.com" (you can also sign up for free there, you'll get the same discount).

Apparently it gives up to 20% discount, yet for my current booking, I'm getting 30% (!). It saved me a ton of money, hope it helps out others.

In return: Does anyone have a good "coupon code" I can use for a 2 week rental in Vegas next month?
Has anyone recently used this contract ID and can confirm this is still for germanwho.com members? I am a member there, however, typing the contract ID allows me pay at location at 100$ less than the prepaid rate I get on the germanwho booking page. The discount is listed as "AF DE PP -30% Standard". Does anyone know what this discount means?
bedeve likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 4:45 am

Programs: Emerald Club Executive Elite, Hertz President ś Circle , AF- KLM Flying Blue, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by rower2000
Has anyone recently used this contract ID and can confirm this is still for germanwho.com members? I am a member there, however, typing the contract ID allows me pay at location at 100$ less than the prepaid rate I get on the germanwho booking page. ?
What confirmation do you want .?
You see its a germanwho code
You see the pricde difference between py-now /pay later
Not comfortable with it ?
Use CI " LHF " instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.