Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IBJoel
This information is expert advice on where to look and how to save on Alamo rental rates.
  • Some coupon codes are stackable with a Contract ID.
  • AutoSlash is one website for getting quotes on rentals and tracking price drops.
  • Government Employees can use the code "GOVBIZ" for a discount
  • Memberships in certain organizations can receive reduced rates:
    • CostCo
    • BJ's
    • AARP
    • LATAM
Print Wikipost

Alamo Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2012, 6:59 pm

Location: AA-Plat 7 Mil, UA-Plat 2 Mil, BA - Silv., KLM/AF- Plat, Bonvoy-Plat.
Used T code at LAX. Had to rent a luxury car but thats what I wanted. Checked in at the kiosk.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 6:17 pm

Programs: QF Gold
New Discount Codes

No problems at kiosk.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 2:10 pm

No problems using Tcode at Orlando airport and Dolphin hotel counter
Old Jan 4, 2013, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by Luv2travel81
No problems using Tcode at Orlando airport and Dolphin hotel counter
Did you use the counter or the kiosk? I have a rental booked for a great price using the T code in March, and the prices are now astronomical, so am hoping it works!
Old Jan 5, 2013, 1:59 pm

used the T code at TPA at kiosk. no problem.
If you're still worried than pre-pay, that way they can't refuse you the rental as it's paid for.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by gadheri
If you're still worried than pre-pay, that way they can't refuse you the rental as it's paid for.
Never thought of that. I have 4 car rentals booked with this code for Orlando. I have 4 different families going for March Break and I booked them all using this. Maybe that is what I will tell them to do. Can you still use the Kiosk when pre-paying.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 8:26 am

I am unable to pre-pay or check-in or even opt for kiosk with my upcoming T code rental. I can't even cancel it without calling.

Perhaps I should call to pre-pay?
Old Jan 6, 2013, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by milemonkey
I am unable to pre-pay or check-in or even opt for kiosk with my upcoming T code rental. I can't even cancel it without calling.

Perhaps I should call to pre-pay?
I am having the same problem, it won't let me do anything with it at all! Any suggestions?
Old Jan 7, 2013, 9:27 am

Programs: WN CP, A+, UA Sil, MR Amb LTP, Hyatt Plat, HH Dia, National EE
you can't pre-pay using T code.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:23 am

Sure you can prepay with the Tcode. I did. When i got to the airport I went to the kiosk, although the agents were free, signed in with my confirmation code, printed out the agreement and went to car pick up where they asked for my c/c and drivers licence. They did not re-run the c/c as it already had been processed when I prepaid. In fact my Tcode included upfront fuel, so i got the car with a full tank and returned it without filling up.
Thanks to everyone in this forum who were very helpful in sharing the code.
Saved me a fair bit.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by greenclan67
I am having the same problem, it won't let me do anything with it at all! Any suggestions?
I would just go to the kiosk and pay for it then. I'm sure it gives you the option of paying at the kiosk at time of pickup. This is if you aren't able to prepay.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by greenclan67
Did you use the counter or the kiosk? I have a rental booked for a great price using the T code in March, and the prices are now astronomical, so am hoping it works!
For the Orlando airport rental, I did online check in and for the Dolphin I had to use the counter. No one gave me a problem.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 11:12 am

Sure you can prepay with the Tcode. I did. When i got to the airport I went to the kiosk, although the agents were free, signed in with my confirmation code, printed out the agreement and went to car pick up where they asked for my c/c and drivers licence. They did not re-run the c/c as it already had been processed when I prepaid. In fact my Tcode included upfront fuel, so i got the car with a full tank and returned it without filling up.
Thanks to everyone in this forum who were very helpful in sharing the code.
Saved me a fair bit.
Using the kiosk is not the same as pre-paying.

pre-paying is paying before you arrive at the location.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 12:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I lost the code somewhere in 40 pages of posts - would someone be kind enough to PM the code to me?
Old Jan 9, 2013, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by bocastephen
I lost the code somewhere in 40 pages of posts - would someone be kind enough to PM the code to me?
code no longer works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.