Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2019, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IBJoel
This information is expert advice on where to look and how to save on Alamo rental rates.
  • Some coupon codes are stackable with a Contract ID.
  • AutoSlash is one website for getting quotes on rentals and tracking price drops.
  • Government Employees can use the code "GOVBIZ" for a discount
  • Memberships in certain organizations can receive reduced rates:
    • CostCo
    • BJ's
    • AARP
    • LATAM
Print Wikipost

Alamo Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:05 pm

Programs: HH: Diamond, WofH: Globalist, UA: 1k, Longterm member only post when I have something new to ask/say
Thanks

Thanks for the code (I used the 15% one you posted) and the reply
Old Dec 22, 2010, 11:07 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by baseline
It is not possible to add a second coupon to an Enterprise reservation. I am 100% certain of that. The same is true for Dollar and Thrifty. Hertz, Alamo, Avis and Budget all allow a discount code and a coupon code in most cases, while National seems to allow a discount code and multiple coupon codes, although it seems to be rare to get multiple coupon codes to work.
Hertz allows multiple coupons but they generally are the same coupon number with x2 or x3 added to the end. In their location computers, they possess the ability to add a second coupon.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 8:31 am

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for maintaining the list of coupons. It helped me find rentals at nice discounts in Miami and even Punta Cana!

I've found that ESNR9EP gives the best discount if you qualify for it (rental of 6-26 days).

If you are renting for less than 6 days, then the bookcrossing.com discount (26C1933) is your next best bet.

I maintain an extensive list of coupons here for reference.

Jonathan
Old Jan 10, 2011, 6:09 pm

Looking for best Minivan Rental:

Pick-Up Canton, Ohio 6-17-11 and Returning at the same location 6-28-11. Would need unlimited Miles.

Using the Avis Florida A113400 Code got me under 500.00 but that one is iffy whether they ask for something or not.

Anyone find anything lower from any chain?
Old Feb 2, 2011, 11:17 am

I've found that ESNR9EP gives the best discount if you qualify for it (rental of 6-26 days).

If you are renting for less than 6 days, then the bookcrossing.com discount (26C1933) is your next best bet.

I maintain an extensive list of coupons here for reference.

Jonathan
26C1933 requires PIN now... any ideas? else, best i have is standard entertainment book 10% off.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 2:01 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by hakujin
26C1933 requires PIN now... any ideas? else, best i have is standard entertainment book 10% off.
BOO
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:28 pm

BOO
That's the code (fore real)? Or do you mean like, 'Boo on code which no longer works?".
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:31 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by hakujin
That's the code (fore real)? Or do you mean like, 'Boo on code which no longer works?".
For real. And I can't resist pointing out that you could have tested in the time it took to ask the question.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 12:08 am

For real. And I can't resist pointing out that you could have tested in the time it took to ask the question.
Haha! I know right I was gone all day and didn't have a 2nd to think, then got home exhausted, and asked that, then went to the website just now to check prior to coming back here.

Oops...

Anyway, already finished my rental for the day. But the aforementioned code for tomorrow shows a whopping $1.85 difference (Economy) versus Standard Weekly Rates at my local Enterprise for 1 day rental. 10% Entertainment Book coupons shows $3.70 difference. I'd say 26C1933 isn't the greatest anymore.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 6:35 pm

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
If you have a Costco card go to costcotravel.com and click on enterprise. Those rates are as good as any discount codes around.
Old Feb 18, 2011, 3:36 pm

when i use ALAMO Coporate I.D. / Corp I.D. "1" i got a great rate,
does anybody know wich code this is ? (Can I use it without problems ?)
Old Feb 23, 2011, 3:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K/3.7MM, Hawn Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Natl Exe Elite
7 Passenger Mini Van in LAS 3/13-17

Hi all,

I'm using Alamo with the 7015309 code and got a rate of $176.88 for the above stay, Anyone have a better code or coupons I could use? Taking the family to Vegas for a few days during spring break. Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by Sandibeck
when i use ALAMO Coporate I.D. / Corp I.D. "1" i got a great rate,
does anybody know wich code this is ? (Can I use it without problems ?)
I tried it for Giggles too, yeah, it is a great rate, I cant find out any info about this Corp ID either. Hmmmm
Old Feb 24, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: US,AA
Originally Posted by TRMRC-NH
I tried it for Giggles too, yeah, it is a great rate, I cant find out any info about this Corp ID either. Hmmmm
I booked using it in LAS
wow that cuts some $$ off
Old Feb 25, 2011, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by rupmh
I booked using it in LAS
wow that cuts some $$ off

I would like to use it too, I would like to know if I can..Does it require a special ID, etc ? ... Mysterious 1 code ..lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.