Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sale Fares Discussion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:24 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum
Originally Posted by dragman
As our loyal Privilege Club member, we would like you to be the first to know that an amazing collection of offers are almost here.Get ready to plan your next trip to one of more than 160 destinations worldwide.

Check your inbox tomorrow for more details about our amazing offers.

Sincerely,
Privilege Club
My counter is also two hours behind yours.

Let's hope for a big sale like in previous years.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:50 am

We can dream...

If you're listening QR, LHR to any of SIN, KUL, PEN or LGK for about £1750 each over Christmas will make Mrs Botak a very happy woman!
Old Sep 8, 2019, 12:00 pm

Programs: QR PC Gold, Skyteam
Originally Posted by kl1987
My counter is also two hours behind yours.

Let's hope for a big sale like in previous years.
I guess it only has to do with time zone difference. I wish I’m privileged (sic!) but I am only plat on QRPC scale
Old Sep 8, 2019, 8:54 pm

Programs: FB, MM, QR

Experience the world like never before

Book a paid ticket by 15 September 2019 and save on Economy and Business Class fares for travel until 30 September 2020. In addition to the great savings, you will earn double Qmiles across all cabins.

Qmiles can be redeemed for award tickets, cabin upgrades, lounge access, excess baggage and much more.

To be eligible for the bonus Qmiles register for this offer by 30 September 2020 or at least 24 hours prior to travel, whichever is earlier.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in so that your Qmiles are automatically credited to your account.

Take advantage of incredible fares and more. Your next trip could be just a few clicks away. Book your ticket by 15 September 2019.

*Terms and conditions apply; please review at the time of booking.

Has anyone been able to register for this?
Old Sep 8, 2019, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by Somnifer
[h2]Has anyone been able to register for this?
Is that the countdown promo? I have 30 minutes left until I can see it.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OK, as some of you may have observed, I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. But this is just too funny. I have the countdown clock open in a separate window so I don't miss it. A few minutes ago, it was at 4 minutes, 34 seconds. I just went back, and it's now at 4:20. So I watched it for a while. It counts down to 4 minutes, 9 seconds, then clicks back to 4:43. Repeatedly. I actually laughed out loud!
dragman and Alfredbali like this.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 10:25 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
OK, as some of you may have observed, I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. But this is just too funny. I have the countdown clock open in a separate window so I don't miss it. A few minutes ago, it was at 4 minutes, 34 seconds. I just went back, and it's now at 4:20. So I watched it for a while. It counts down to 4 minutes, 9 seconds, then clicks back to 4:43. Repeatedly. I actually laughed out loud!
Yep, and when you go to the Privilege Club website dashboard to register, it won't let you register and says there is an error :-/ all at 7AM Doha time!
On a funny note, I used the 10% discount code on a flight check and it came out MORE than without it! lol
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:11 pm

Programs: QRPC-Silver & Star-Alliance
Same difficulty trying to register from Thailand, I'm getting a message " We are experiencing technical issues at the moment. Please try again later. "

But some trial-prices for Thailand-UK-Thailand in February & June are unexciting anyway, so far.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Starting to see something now. USD $1,933 roundtrip CMB-LAX in J. That's not bad at all. $2,806 roundtrip CMB-JFK. Not as good, but still a pretty good discount.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And this:
Enjoy up to 29% off access to Qatar Airways' Al Mourjan Business Lounge, Premium Arrivals Lounge, First Class Lounge and Business Class Lounge at Hamad International Airport, exclusively when you purchase on qatarairways.com through 'Manage booking' after you have completed your booking.
Apparently doesn't apply to Al Safwa access, possibly hinting that expansion of AS access to QRPC PLTs is unlikely.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:38 pm

Programs: FB, MM, QR
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Is that the countdown promo? I have 30 minutes left until I can see it.
I see no countdown anywhere :/
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah, there's definitely an IT problem here. I can't get it to display anything BKK-BOS. Just sits there with that circular thing running....
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:57 pm

Programs: QR platinum
I just registered

Find the perfect offer to plan your next trip and fly with us to memorable places around the world.

Book a paid ticket by 15 September 2019 and save on Economy and Business Class fares for travel until 30 September 2020. In addition to the great savings, you will earn double Qmiles across all cabins.

Make your travel even more rewarding by choosing one of our additional member only exclusive offers. Earn 3x bonus Qmiles or 2x bonus Qpoints or save an additional 10% on flights. The choice is yours to decide.

To be eligible for the bonus Qmiles, register for this offer by 30 September 2020 or at least 24 hours prior to travel, whichever is earlier.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in so that your Qmiles are automatically credited to your account.

Take advantage of incredible fares and more. Your next trip could just be a few clicks away.

Book your ticket by 15 September 2019.

Old Sep 9, 2019, 1:08 am

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
I got the email but at the end out of CGK there is really nothing special, the usual fare deals that they frequently offer all year round. Unfortunately since spring 2018 I could not see any other great deal to Europe in J. Despite I prefer QR, for next fall I will go with TK as I can still save around 800 USD for 2 tickets.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 1:22 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by BobFF68
I got the email but at the end out of CGK there is really nothing special, the usual fare deals that they frequently offer all year round. Unfortunately since spring 2018 I could not see any other great deal to Europe in J. Despite I prefer QR, for next fall I will go with TK as I can still save around 800 USD for 2 tickets.
Same. Not really finding anything worth jumping at :-(

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.