Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2023, 1:14 am

Quick thanks to nufnuf77 for helping us out on a somewhat complicated ticket.

MXP - FRA - DEN (stop over) - LAX - SYD (9 month stop over) - SIN - HKG - ZRH - FCO. First time on Star Alliance for us!

Definitely recommend his services. Very responsive, willing to try different routings and answer our many questions.
Old Oct 23, 2023, 4:12 am

I'm coming to the party on this quite late, so apologies, but has anyone noticed any trends as to how far in advance the appropriate booking classes are released to make this fare work?

Specifically my partner and I are planning a trip to Australia end-August until mid-September 2024 and I'm seeing suitable options outbound but struggling inbound. Assuming I'm a little early?
Old Oct 23, 2023, 5:41 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum - Aeroflot Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by teddyflyer
Quick thanks to nufnuf77 for helping us out on a somewhat complicated ticket.

MXP - FRA - DEN (stop over) - LAX - SYD (9 month stop over) - SIN - HKG - ZRH - FCO. First time on Star Alliance for us!

Definitely recommend his services. Very responsive, willing to try different routings and answer our many questions.

How much did you pay for your trip to see the difference between the first post?
Old Oct 24, 2023, 12:13 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by advisorytoptop
How much did you pay for your trip to see the difference between the first post?
Prices for trips with stopovers have gone up - you now need Z class to allow stopover and you need to pay 300eur extra for each stopover. still great deal but not the headline 2735 with fancy routings/stopovers. YQ on transpacific UA/QF is hefty too
advisorytoptop likes this.
Old Oct 24, 2023, 1:56 am

A big shoutout to nufnuf77 for turning this into reality and assisting in scheduling and booking the following route:
AMS - ZRH - NRT (9 days)
HND - SYD (8 days) - SIN - FRA - AMS
I'm especially excited for the SYD - SIN & SIN - FRA segments in First Class!
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old Oct 24, 2023, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by Lukflyer
A big shoutout to nufnuf77 for turning this into reality and assisting in scheduling and booking the following route:
AMS - ZRH - NRT (9 days)
HND - SYD (8 days) - SIN - FRA - AMS
I'm especially excited for the SYD - SIN & SIN - FRA segments in First Class!
How much did you pay for this trip, if I may ask?
Old Oct 25, 2023, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by David666
How much did you pay for this trip, if I may ask?
Close to €5k
David666 likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2023, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Lukflyer
Close to €5k
pretty awesome
David666 likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2023, 7:17 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Big shout out to nufnuf77 for creating an awesome trip for me! AMS-FRA-PVG-SIN-SYD; AKL-IAH-EWR; EWR-ZRH-AMS

AMS-FRA - LH business
FRA-PVG - LH First
PVG-SIN-- SQ First
SIN-SYD - QF First

AKL-IAH - NZ business on CX 777 with F seats
IAH-EWR - UA First

EWR-ZRH-AMS - LX Business

Fabulous trip and nufnuf77 is SO patient in finding the right flights on the right dates!
bk3day, mnmag and nufnuf77 like this.
Old Oct 28, 2023, 7:24 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Brituchenite
Big shout out to nufnuf77 for creating an awesome trip for me! AMS-FRA-PVG-SIN-SYD; AKL-IAH-EWR; EWR-ZRH-AMS

AMS-FRA - LH business
FRA-PVG - LH First
PVG-SIN-- SQ First
SIN-SYD - QF First

AKL-IAH - NZ business on CX 777 with F seats
IAH-EWR - UA First

EWR-ZRH-AMS - LX Business

Fabulous trip and nufnuf77 is SO patient in finding the right flights on the right dates!
What was the cost?
Old Nov 2, 2023, 7:44 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
nufnuf77 Are you by any chance a TA?
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2023, 8:36 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
nufnuf77 Are you by any chance a TA?
YES of course 50% of time only 50% time its just tickets for myself and friends.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Prices for trips with stopovers have gone up - you now need Z class to allow stopover and you need to pay 300eur extra for each stopover. still great deal but not the headline 2735 with fancy routings/stopovers. YQ on transpacific UA/QF is hefty too
That's right, prices under 3K € are not available anymore, but it is still possible to find prices just under 4K, and a lot of possible routing under 5K €.
We've updated our post with many examples, departure from Italy and as well Oslo are possible.

Here are the cheapest examples from Milan and Oslo:The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: Premium-Flights.com
Old Nov 11, 2023, 1:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K;
Now....if someone can just find something similar using miles......
Old Nov 14, 2023, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by styleflyer
That's right, prices under 3K € are not available anymore, but it is still possible to find prices just under 4K, and a lot of possible routing under 5K €.
We've updated our post with many examples, departure from Italy and as well Oslo are possible.

Here are the cheapest examples from Milan and Oslo:The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page. Source: Premium-Flights.com
Thanks for your post and the updated info!

Just a quick question: are there no First class fares available anymore? I read the thread again but I could not get a clue, sorry if the info is there!

Best,
JosepCiV

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.