Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Jordanian

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2019, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by oruvin
Will quote myself... Still nothing is available to purchase past 24/11/2020 on the RJ website - when are they opening flights for sale?
Was trying to contact various RJ customer services - they are rather useless, or clueless, or negligent...

Hmm, which itinerary are you trying to book? Are you looking for Super Saver only? General booking works for me

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the 2020 in there. My bad. They allow one year in advance booking:
Valid dates are 6 hours from now through the next 360 days.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Klaster
Hmm, which itinerary are you trying to book? Are you looking for Super Saver only? General booking works for me

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the 2020 in there. My bad. They allow one year in advance booking:
That's what I thought! I can't see ANY flights available past 24/10/2020 (was /11 in my previous post, but it should read Oct). Particularly I need AMM-LHR on 26/10/2020, but you can check AMM-PAR, AMM-AMS etc - no availability. And it's how many days now... 335?
Old Nov 25, 2019, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
End of summer schedule. Not that surprising.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by BA6501
End of summer schedule. Not that surprising.
Seem so - when they usually release new schedule?
Old Nov 28, 2019, 4:58 pm

Can anyone provide me with an email address for RJ customer service? I have tried using their online form but can't get it to submit.

Edit: I found a whole host of email options from this link so will try a couple of those.

https://rj.com/en/plan-and-book/book...ives/rjoffices

Last edited by gizzard; Nov 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm
Old Jan 23, 2020, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA - million Miler
Is there a restriction for CARRY-ON luggage from AMMAN to Chicago. I read that at one time NO electronics, including cameras were allowed in carry-on luggage. I will have an expensive DSLR that I do not really want to put in my checked luggage,.
My flight starts in Cairo to Amman, then Amman to Chicago. All is on RJ

Thanks
Old Jan 30, 2020, 9:00 am

Upcoming flights from Chicago to Amman in P and Q class. Not much earning potential with AA. I have two questions.
1. Is it possible to credit P class segment (ORD-AMM) to different airline and Q class Segment (AMM-ORD) to different airline?
2. Is it possible to change fare basis by paying up? if so, how?
Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2020, 9:09 am

Edited as I'll ask in a more appropriate thread. Apologies.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 4:14 pm

Hello.

I am contemplating a flight in May from IST to CAI via AMM with RJ.

The layover is only 1:05, and I'm wary of taking a flight with such a short transit time.

As far as I can tell, it is not the saime airplane flying both legs, so I will be required to transit.

Is 1:05 enough time to successfully transit?

I would prefer to take checked baggage, and I assume they would check them through, it being the same airline, but if required I could probably store it at IST.

TIA for any help.

cheers

asdf
Old Feb 20, 2020, 12:18 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by kalderlake
Hello.

I am contemplating a flight in May from IST to CAI via AMM with RJ.

The layover is only 1:05, and I'm wary of taking a flight with such a short transit time.

As far as I can tell, it is not the saime airplane flying both legs, so I will be required to transit.

Is 1:05 enough time to successfully transit?

I would prefer to take checked baggage, and I assume they would check them through, it being the same airline, but if required I could probably store it at IST.

TIA for any help.

cheers

asdf
If the inbound flight arrives on schedule probably yes (small airport), although there’s a security checkpoint for transit passengers.
kalderlake likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 12:34 pm

Programs: DIAMANTAIRE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Hi ,

If anyone could help me out.
I fly ams-dxb via amm with rj in J & am oneworld emerald.
How much would be the checked bag allowance.

Thanx in advance for the replies.
Old Jun 19, 2020, 1:30 pm

Hi,

I need the original conditions of carriage from RJ before the covid lockdown / cancellations took effect.
My flight was cancelled. I am trying to get a refund from them.
On their website the conditions of carriage shown presently have been modified.

Thanx in advance for help.
Old Jul 31, 2020, 2:53 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles

RJ's condition of carriage, annotated regarding involuntary cancellations for a chargeback claim. Cannot remember when I acquired it.
Originally Posted by diamantaire
Hi,

I need the original conditions of carriage from RJ before the covid lockdown / cancellations took effect.
My flight was cancelled. I am trying to get a refund from them.
On their website the conditions of carriage shown presently have been modified.

Thanx in advance for help.
This was submitted to my credit card provider/insurer on our quest to secure a refund (although we booked via an OTA - not direct).
Old Aug 21, 2020, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by ahopkins767

RJ's condition of carriage, annotated regarding involuntary cancellations for a chargeback claim. Cannot remember when I acquired it.

This was submitted to my credit card provider/insurer on our quest to secure a refund (although we booked via an OTA - not direct).
Thanx a lot really appreciate, take months for them to reply. I have been goin down the ec 261 route since they cancelled my flights , Will add this as well.
Old Aug 22, 2020, 10:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles
Good luck with that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.