Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

New NWA partner promo: Pile on the Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New NWA partner promo: Pile on the Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2009, 2:29 am

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Okay for one of these partners I chose Super Shuttle. I made the reservation and used the service. Miles posted quickly. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried to book a super shuttle service and noshow and still get miles. Seems like a cheap way to get the partner credit if you look at some airports.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 7:36 am

I'm still one short of getting miles for this promotion...

How do you purchase I-tunes through Thanks Again? All I see on the website is local merchants.

Last edited by Glacier; Jun 17, 2009 at 7:52 am
Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:18 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by Glacier
I'm still one short of getting miles for this promotion...

How do you purchase I-tunes through Thanks Again? All I see on the website is local merchants.

Log on to skymilesclothingcare.com (Thanks Again). After you log in you will see a bunch of icons for various types of shopping. Click on the "Books And Music" image. You will then see an iTunes icon. Click that. The rest should be self-explanatory.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by Evan!
Log on to skymilesclothingcare.com (Thanks Again). After you log in you will see a bunch of icons for various types of shopping. Click on the "Books And Music" image. You will then see an iTunes icon. Click that. The rest should be self-explanatory.
Thanks for this info - much appreciated!
Old Jun 21, 2009, 5:21 am

OK, so I'm super late to the game with no activities. any thoughts on last minute activities to get something. thanks!!
Old Jun 21, 2009, 8:37 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, WN, Marriott, IHG Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
I did a 21st century quote back on 5/3 for myself + Mrs., but they couldn't complete online since I used a PO Box as address I think, said I needed to call in and finish (I never did). Re-did quote online on 6/7 with new physical address and got online quotes for both of us, email confirmation, and even something by snail mail. Reports previously on this thread were 1-2 weeks to post but haven't seen anything yet and getting nervous about this promo since this was #4 and I don't have an easy/cheap way to get a fourth. Any ideas? Anyone else in same boat with 21st century? I tried to chat online but they just said to call...

I also tried to request a quote from Sentry Insurance, but looking at their available list of products for Virginia it was only high-risk driver insurance which I'm not. Tried anyway but same as others, no space to put WP #, so entered name/phone but never got a call.

Sorry! I have e-rewards, Dining for Miles, Thanks Again (all posted) and 21st century hopefully on the way. Since it ends tomorrow I was mainly just looking for 21st century reports.

Last edited by JeffISU; Jun 21, 2009 at 3:49 pm Reason: clarifying...
Old Jun 21, 2009, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Hard to say since we don't know which 3 you already have!

Here are my 4 that I did at virtually no cost:
  • SPG points transfer (done May 9, posted May 19, back dated to May 9)
  • i-dine (done May 11, posted June 3, back dated to May 11)
  • 21 st century quote (done May 27, posted June 3, back dated to May 27)
  • Thanks Again (restaurant.com coupon) (done June 17, not posted yet)

I also had Avis and Marriot, which were low cost to me since they were covered by my employer, but may not be for you (especially on a Sunday!).

Hope this helps.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by JeffISU
I did a 21st century quote back on 5/3 for myself + Mrs., but they couldn't complete online since I used a PO Box as address I think, said I needed to call in and finish (I never did). Re-did quote online on 6/7 with new physical address and got online quotes for both of us, email confirmation, and even something by snail mail. Reports previously on this thread were 1-2 weeks to post but haven't seen anything yet and getting nervous about this promo since this was #4 and I don't have an easy/cheap way to get a fourth. Any ideas? Anyone else in same boat with 21st century? I tried to chat online but they just said to call...

I also tried to request a quote from Sentry Insurance, but looking at their available list of products for Virginia it was only high-risk driver insurance which I'm not. Tried anyway but same as others, no space to put WP #, so entered name/phone but never got a call.
Where do I find the option to get the 21st Century quote on NWA site?
Old Jun 21, 2009, 3:37 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by FelineTraveler
See #44 on my list at post #91. In the promo copy you can find 21st Century under Real Estate, Insurance & Financial Partners.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 3:54 pm

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, WN, Marriott, IHG Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
And this was the link I used to get it. For some reason the images aren't loading on the page right now .
Old Jun 21, 2009, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by JeffISU
And this was the link I used to get it. For some reason the images aren't loading on the page right now .
Thanks JeffISU and Evan!! At the last minute I saw I could do four partners on the NWA version of "Piles". It's a little late, but maybe I was able to fit everything in... Time will tell...
Old Jun 22, 2009, 1:52 am

Programs: One Pass, BAEC, AA
Just a reminder - while the Pile on the Miles promo will end today, the Moms Dads and Grads promo using WP Mall ends on June 30.
http://www.nwa.com/features/mdg09/?o...WPMallSolo.CTA

I have had 7 activities post to my NWA account in the past couple of days, all back dated to the actual activity dates of end of April. 2 other activities from start of May have not posted yet.

Mods - I am going to double post this on the Delta Pile on the Miles thread as well
Old Jun 22, 2009, 12:04 pm

https://auto.21st.com/AutoQuoteWeb/QuoteForNorthwest.do
Old Jun 22, 2009, 12:28 pm

skymall

whre on skymall is the fee counter top kit?
Old Jul 2, 2009, 3:30 pm
Used to be Premier Monkey

Programs: AA EXP; Priority Club PLT; HHonors Gold
I completed 8 partner transactions, they have all posted (well before the 06/22 deadline) and my 8K are posted to my account:

Mileage Activity

02JUL2009 Pile on Miles Promotion Reward - Level 3 8,000

My 8K in Skymiles have NOT posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.