Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

New NWA partner promo: Pile on the Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New NWA partner promo: Pile on the Miles

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2009, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Sign up for i-dine, and go have a cup of coffee for $1. Do it quickly as NW i-dine points always post in the first few days of the following month.
Old May 25, 2009, 4:22 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by dgreen12
I'm reasonably sure that the restriction applies only to the drawing, not the award of frequent flyer miles for a free quote.
Thanks for pointing this out - I never bothered to check. You are 100% correct - its only restricted by states for the drawing
Old May 25, 2009, 4:26 am
Suspended

deleted
Old May 27, 2009, 11:08 am

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Although I have seen comments in this thread suggesting that NW Rewards Network activity can take a while to post, has anyone had their 21st Century auto quote miles post yet? If so, when did you request the quote and when did it show up in your NW account?

I wonder if the delays in posting NW miles for partner activity (both for the generic partner promo and the WP Mall promo) has some detrimental effect on customer participation. It's really hard for me to get excited about a promo when you never see any progress being made.
Old May 27, 2009, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Although I have seen comments in this thread suggesting that NW Rewards Network activity can take a while to post, has anyone had their 21st Century auto quote miles post yet? If so, when did you request the quote and when did it show up in your NW account?

I wonder if the delays in posting NW miles for partner activity (both for the generic partner promo and the WP Mall promo) has some detrimental effect on customer participation. It's really hard for me to get excited about a promo when you never see any progress being made.
I requested the quote on 04/23 and it posted about a week later as AIG Insurance Quote Offer. Sentry took 2 weeks to post.

With NWA you have to be patient for the postings, however the good thing is they have a "Points summary" which tells if you if the posting has qualified for the promotion or not. Delta doesn't have that visibility so sometimes you have to do "backup" transactions to be sure.
Old May 28, 2009, 7:49 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
so one purchase in the skymall will count as one activity in the dining,retail &other partners?

Dining, Retail & Other Partners: e-Rewards (one e-Rewards currency redemption for miles), e-Miles®, Energy Plus, FTD, 1-800-Flowers.com, Track It Back, Teleflora's Flower Club, Travelling Connect, Vinesse LLC, Dining For Miles®, Thanks Again, SkyMall Inc (only one Buy in the Sky or online purchase will count as an eligible activity)
Old May 28, 2009, 7:58 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by yuel
so one purchase in the skymall will count as one activity in the dining,retail &other partners?

Dining, Retail & Other Partners: e-Rewards (one e-Rewards currency redemption for miles), e-Miles®, Energy Plus, FTD, 1-800-Flowers.com, Track It Back, Teleflora's Flower Club, Travelling Connect, Vinesse LLC, Dining For Miles®, Thanks Again, SkyMall Inc (only one Buy in the Sky or online purchase will count as an eligible activity)
Yes. Another SkyMall purchase will not count as another partner. But you can use 1800Flowers for one more, or Thanks Again for one more. The "Dining, Retail & Other Partners" are each in themselves a qualifying partner.
Old May 28, 2009, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by Evan!
Yes. Another SkyMall purchase will not count as another partner. But you can use 1800Flowers for one more, or Thanks Again for one more. The "Dining, Retail & Other Partners" are each in themselves a qualifying partner.
whats the cheapest thing anyone has seen? i saw ipod case for 4.99 + 7.25 shipping
Old May 29, 2009, 7:01 am

Programs: AA, UA.
whats the cheapest thing anyone has seen? i saw ipod case for 4.99 + 7.25 shipping
How do you login to skymall? Will you used this link www.skymall.com ? And where do you put your nwa number ?

Thanks!
Old May 30, 2009, 2:40 pm

transfer from starwood to NWA

Is there a kind SPG planium member would could transfer a mile into my NWA account so i can make this NWA promo work. i can send you a small paypal payment in return.
Thanks very much
Old May 31, 2009, 11:48 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Cheapskate Travels
Just had a Sentry Insurance quote post as 1,000 miles and 1 point in the promo status page. ^

One of my fastest postings with NWA. Maybe I'll try and get 4 afterall...
Is it still possible to get online quote from Sentry, or does one have to call to get the quote? Is the 1000 miles bonus still available? The partner page has no link to online quote and does not mention the 1000 miles bonus. May be NW has pulled this one out
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:21 am

check your promo credits

seems to be either the visa or visa customer appreciation miles are counting as an item. Anyone els?

Update:
looks like i got credit for the following promo b4 miles actually posted today. suggest you try signing up now and see if it works-i signed up a couple of months ago for travel connect

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...es-hotels.html

Last edited by rykodiscs; Jun 5, 2009 at 10:03 am
Old Jun 4, 2009, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by rykodiscs
seems to be either the visa or visa customer appreciation miles are counting as an item. Anyone else?
Definitely not for me. I had 63 Visa Miles and 17,000 Visa Customer Appreciation Miles , and neither is listed in my promo credits.

But a 21st Century Auto Insurance quote I did on May 27th just posted in the last couple of days. ^
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Alaska MVP Gold
Replacement lawn spikes $2.99
Go to Gift Center, Under $50, sort by price.
$7.25 shipping for merchandise under $20.

Originally Posted by moon4fun
How do you login to skymall? Will you used this link www.skymall.com ? And where do you put your nwa number ?

Thanks!
No, use www.skymall.com/nwa. You enter your WP number in checkout step 2.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by moon4fun

Thanks!
i knew someone here would know the answer, cause i didnt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.