Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2008, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA Gold, MR Plat
Picked up from the EA late on friday night. I chose a G6 GT coupe...here's what else I saw:

80% Impalas
Few Mitsubishis
1x Nissan
1x G6 four door

oh yeah, this was on the B side if anyone cares.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 2:11 pm

Programs: Independent
Picked up on B side late last night - 12:30am. I grabbed a Malibu, they had several of those, impalas, a few Nissan (Altimas or Maximas, can never tell), There was a couple of chargers and Mitsubishis, a lone sport ute of some kind and a lone Volvo S60. I was kind of hoping for an S40, but not a single one of those. The executive isle had pretty much the same. Their selection is getting worse.

With Nationals close ties to GM, I am surprised they carry Volvos instead of Saabs.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 5:40 pm

10/18

Lot of Chargers (we had fun with a red one)

Couple of Volvos

no suvs or vans in sight on Executive or Emerald aisle
Old Nov 8, 2008, 7:38 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Fri 11/7/08 - 5:30 PM - B Side - ES numerous Malibus & Impalas - 1 Volvo S60 which I grabbed.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 7:55 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Fri 11/7 B Side around 10:00 p.m. EA pretty empty; a few Altimas, one Camry, one Malibu. I had a full-size reserved; there were two Malibu LZ and one 2009 Malibu LTZ with 1,500 miles on it and working XM.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Dec 29, 2008 at 12:16 pm
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:32 pm

Picked up on Dec 7th- Exec Asile- M Chrysler Convertibles(5-6)...it was 10:30 am and a cool day...so maybe that is why

Last edited by canwegosoon; Jan 2, 2009 at 4:33 pm
Old Dec 31, 2008, 2:28 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL
I rented at MCO this week and the car was sprayed with Febreez, It was awful. I ended driving with the windows open all the time to get rid of the terrible smell. Never again will I rent from National.
Old Jan 2, 2009, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by LATV
I rented at MCO this week and the car was sprayed with Febreez, It was awful. I ended driving with the windows open all the time to get rid of the terrible smell. Never again will I rent from National.
I would guess that the Febreze is covering a worse smell...perhaps it was just sprayed when you got it. But IMO it would not be a reason to never rent again- at least they were attempting to correct a problem.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by thecourtside
Cadillac SRX, DTS, STS, CTS, Enclave

I'm sure there is more.. This is just from what I noticed. If gas isn't an issue for you, I'd recommend the Enclave.. The car looks nice and comfy
Hey guys - sorry to be a pain but I'm less than a week away. Is the listing of vehicles above still accurate for MCO Luxury? Thanks!
Old Jan 12, 2009, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by sjazz23
Hey guys - sorry to be a pain but I'm less than a week away. Is the listing of vehicles above still accurate for MCO Luxury? Thanks!
Disregard - I just got a Premium from Avis for $20/day off of Priceline. I'm heading over to the Avis forum to see what this gets me. thanks!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 7:16 pm

Programs: Independent
So what is the latest mix at MCO? Middle of the day this time - do they still have a lot of Impalas there? All Malibus?
Old Mar 5, 2009, 12:59 pm

Was there Sat., middle of the day and saw a Prius and a HHR. Other than those 2, I didn't notice anything else other than the usual Impalas and Malibus - LOTS of Malibus.

BTW, there were no mini-vans in the EA or Executive Selection. Last year that's about all that were there. I'm Executive Selection and took a mini-van, having reserved "Full Size." I was turned down at the exit booth, and the boothling said I would have to return to the counter and sort it out there. The counter agent who I had made small talk with when putting a family member on my reservation remembered me and as a courtesy let me keep the mini-van with no price adjustment. I'm pretty sure she would not have done that had we not engaged in pleasant conversation earlier.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 1:47 pm

Programs: Emerald Executive, Hyatt Platinum
Any new updates in the ES aisle?

Going in April and just wondering what's available....which side is better? A or B?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 12:39 pm

Programs: Lifetime Gold UA and AA
March Cars

On 3 occasions in March, A side had nearly all Impalas on Excecutive side, a few Altimas. one Camry and one Mazda 6. No convertibles, Volvos, SUVs or premiums.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I can also confirm the huge number of Impalas in executive. There were 3 Camry's, a few Mazdas, with the rest Impalas. No convertibles or any type SUV. We arrived early so there were a lot of cars in the aisle and were hoping we could snag a convertible - no such luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.