Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2012, 9:49 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by penner42
Can anyone confirm that a "Radisson Suites Hotel" is a Radisson for the purposes of the promotion? Some say suites, and some do not. For example, Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. Thanks!
Yes, I stayed at a Radisson Suites and the points posted.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 84fiero
Govt Rate details:
So the gov't rates don't save you all that much at some properties (sometimes only $1), but the one I was looking at it saves $30. I sent the general manager an email, and he confirmed that gov't contractors (I have official ID) will qualify for the gov't rate and offered to get me in touch with the reservations manager.

So even though it doesn't sound like it will fly in the T's & C's, you might want to try it.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 4:03 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
OK,
this can be labeled under stupid of forgetful
I stayed at a country inn and forgot to registrar for that promo, well now of course its only 14K pts and even at that the stay was before the registration. What can I do now? Any suggestions?
Old Jun 3, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Majikow
So the gov't rates don't save you all that much at some properties (sometimes only $1), but the one I was looking at it saves $30. I sent the general manager an email, and he confirmed that gov't contractors (I have official ID) will qualify for the gov't rate and offered to get me in touch with the reservations manager.

So even though it doesn't sound like it will fly in the T's & C's, you might want to try it.
i just booked a hotel for next week and the best available rate was 202 and Gov rate was 137.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 7:36 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Thumbs up Potential loophole

I was just awarded 44k bonus points from the Park inn promotion even before I stay at the hotel
Basically, I got the points on May 31st and my stay will be on Jun 14

The hotel is Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Water Park Albuquerque NM
I detailed it in this post. I think it might be a loophole or error from their part. If someone is willing to test it and report the results
I used Cash and Point option

Last edited by duc1986d; Jun 3, 2012 at 12:36 pm
Old Jun 3, 2012, 8:04 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Must register to promo prior to stay.

Originally Posted by frank_10b:18688609
OK,
this can be labeled under stupid of forgetful
I stayed at a country inn and forgot to registrar for that promo, well now of course its only 14K pts and even at that the stay was before the registration. What can I do now? Any suggestions?
You can register and see if something happens, maybe call customer service.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 8:17 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Earn and Burn!
These points lasted less than 48 hours in my account.
Just booked an award night in europe!
It is ludicrous that one night after taxes is $700!
It is during peak summer sporting event, so I am happy to get a room.
Got redemption value of 1.7CPP.
It did hurt to let go of 50K in one shot since I wanted to use C+P across multiple nigths/stays, but pretty happy to get a room.
No SPG/HH properties in town, so it is good to diversify in hotel programs.
Euro or Olympics ? We Will be 1 Month at Euro and Will cut My budget by 3! thank you !
Old Jun 3, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by duc1986d
I was just awarded 44k bonus points
from the Park inn promotion even before I stay at the hotel.....
That is definitely unusual,
and as you say in your blog,
"...it is a bad idea for me to brag out their IT failure... ".

Seems likely it will be reversed,
but let us know !
Old Jun 3, 2012, 12:08 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
people are saying to go thru topcashback for this,but
how do you get the money out of topcashback?
can you use an overseas credit card>
Old Jun 3, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MrHalliday
That is definitely unusual,
and as you say in your blog,
"...it is a bad idea for me to brag out their IT failure... ".

Seems likely it will be reversed,
but let us know !
I hope not lol
But most people don't have a Park Inn nearby and if you can get the promo by just booking the Park Inn Albuquerque then it is such a great deal
I just can't test it myself now since I ready get the point
Old Jun 4, 2012, 1:05 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA Platinum, Priority Club Platinum
I'm confused about the term "Park Inn by Radisson", I stayed in Park Inn Gurgaon, India for 2 nights this weekend (one on my name and other on my wife's). This park inn is from Sarovar hotels and is affiliated to Carlson group. So, the name of the hotel doesn't say "Park Inn by Radisson".

Not spending the bonus points after spending about $180 USD would be disappointing.

Anyone knows which are the "participating hotels" for the Park Inn promo?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:40 am

might have been asked before

but can people that live in the same household (same home address @ Club Carlson) all sign up for the same promotion, me+mom+sister? I can't imagine that would be an issue but want to check before we all book our stays
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:47 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by sbailey08
but can people that live in the same household (same home address @ Club Carlson) all sign up for the same promotion, me+mom+sister? I can't imagine that would be an issue but want to check before we all book our stays
Not an issue so long as you meet the terms and conditions: "you must have a valid address and email address and be an individual who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the place where you live, whichever is older."
Old Jun 4, 2012, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
Not an issue so long as you meet the terms and conditions: "you must have a valid address and email address and be an individual who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the place where you live, whichever is older."
COOL! thanks so much!
Old Jun 4, 2012, 2:46 pm

Programs: AS 75k
Originally Posted by am79mba1
I'm confused about the term "Park Inn by Radisson", I stayed in Park Inn Gurgaon, India for 2 nights this weekend (one on my name and other on my wife's). This park inn is from Sarovar hotels and is affiliated to Carlson group. So, the name of the hotel doesn't say "Park Inn by Radisson".

Not spending the bonus points after spending about $180 USD would be disappointing.

Anyone knows which are the "participating hotels" for the Park Inn promo?
You're fine. The T&Cs for the promo here say: "Complete a qualifying stay at any Park Inn by Radisson around the world between May 22 and July 22, 2012."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.