Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by metoo
Just want to know if anyone received their 50k points bonus by using Cash and Points. It was $89 or 5000 pts plus $59. I definitely chose the cash and points.
Yes I did - both at a Radisson and a Country Inn (booked as 5000pts & cash), Bonus points for both days were posted after just 4 days..

Btw.. I'm Gold there and the Country Inn had a nice welcome present as well as an upgrade to a Jacuzzi Suite in mind for me.. whreas the Radisson had just nada..
Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by jerry305
(Please read the thread. It's all been covered so many times.)

If it's your account, and you want points, you have to be the room to check in.
If this is all happening in another city, and she's the only person who's going to be at the hotel, then it's her points or nobody's.
So you say that if she gets the points in her acc. and transfers them everything is just fine whereas saving time for everyone is.. well.. what exactly did you say ?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:29 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Yes

Originally Posted by ProfNapalm
So you say that if she gets the points in her acc. and transfers them everything is just fine whereas saving time for everyone is.. well.. what exactly did you say ?
CC allows points transfer within accounts, it is free and it is done IMMEDIATELY. All you have to do is call give them your acct # how many points you want to transfer and the acct # to transfer to. There is thread on FT, on the hotels section describing all benefits and details of Club Carlson. I think this thread should finally be merged there.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ianturner
just had my first stay with club carlson, how long does it usually take for points to post? the website says two weeks but i cant imagine it taking that long.
It has taken me/wife/MIL about 4 days each time.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:22 am

Can I make the reservation with my name and let someone else to check in to get the points?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 2:03 pm

Programs: MR Plat Premier, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Southwest CP
To provide yet another data point. Stayed last week at a Country Inn. Did not check out in person - just left in the morning without stopping by the front desk. My bonus points and the hotel stay posted about 3 days later.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Sigh... why does this make me feel like the good times are about to end.
Because with all this crap they are going to. With all the greed on this I suspect that if we see this promo again it will be different.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 7:47 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Just had my stay at a radisson post but no bonus points posted...do I need to call in?
Old Jun 19, 2012, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by ianturner
Just had my stay at a radisson post but no bonus points posted...do I need to call in?

Folks are reporting that it takes about 4 days for points to show up. I would wait a bit
Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:56 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by metoo
Folks are reporting that it takes about 4 days for points to show up. I would wait a bit
So the bonus points post separate than the stay points? Because my stay points posted.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I know of a Park Inn hotel that will do this for you because they input points manually. PM me if interested. (I'm actually doing it tonight, so you may want to wait a week to confirm that points and stay credit will indeed post.)
I have received my points and bonus points from this stay.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:01 pm

Programs: A bunch
Ihave registered for this promo and have my "stays" coming this weekend.

I want to be CLEAR with this promo so can someone or multiple people please confirm:

- You DO NOT need to CHECK OUT to get the points. ( i know the official terms say otherwise)? I have a booking and my spouse does at the same hotel. We are going to check in seperatley go to our assigned rooms seperately and leave. Any problems with that?

-Also 2 stays at radissons= 100,000 then an additional stay at park inn= 44,000. Total 144,000. I would like to get this to an even 150,000 for 3 nights at the best radisson blu. So I status matched to silver. I should be getting some additional CC points for online bookings right?? i thought i heard something about that? How much for that?? Also if room rates for all 3 rooms are in the $80 range how many points do i get for that?

Thanks!!!
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Stoutman

My answers in bold.

Originally Posted by Stoutman11
Ihave registered for this promo and have my "stays" coming this weekend.

I want to be CLEAR with this promo so can someone or multiple people please confirm:

- You DO NOT need to CHECK OUT to get the points. ( i know the official terms say otherwise)? I have a booking and my spouse does at the same hotel. We are going to check in seperatley go to our assigned rooms seperately and leave. Any problems with that?
No need to check out, however, you do NEED to check in. If concerned with checking out, just call front desk. I myself, along with many others post in this thread hace confirmed that you do not need to check out in person.

-Also 2 stays at radissons= 100,000 then an additional stay at park inn= 44,000. Total 144,000. I would like to get this to an even 150,000 for 3 nights at the best radisson blu. So I status matched to silver. I should be getting some additional CC points for online bookings right?? i thought i heard something about that? How much for that?? Also if room rates for all 3 rooms are in the $80 range how many points do i get for that?

Thanks!!!
I did not know that you could double up on points with the same account. Promo wa offering 50k for Radisson, 44k for CI and PI, for a total of 138k points. I dont recall seeing others commenting on receiving double points on same account for 2 separate Radisson stays
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:35 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
- You DO NOT need to CHECK OUT to get the points. ( i know the official terms say otherwise)?

1. Check in.
2. Actually use the room.

That's all.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, CC Gold
Wife and I both completed 1 night stays at the Radisson Condado, points took about 4 days to post (all points stay, big night bonus, and status bonus) Also managed to sneak in a night at a Country Inn on the last night of the promo thanks to a business trip!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.