Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:47 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by ianturner
I read in the thread that the gov rate earns points, but will it qualify as the night stay for the promotion?
If it earns points then it should qualify for the promotion.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:52 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Thumbs up

Club Carlson just sent me an email to confirm my Park Inn 1+1 promotion. So I don't think they will take the points back now and I really hope they give me another bonus when I actually stay at the hotel

Last edited by duc1986d; Jun 6, 2012 at 8:25 am
Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by duc1986d
I was just awarded 44k bonus points from the Park inn promotion even before I stay at the hotel
Basically, I got the points on May 31st and my stay will be on Jun 14

The hotel is Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Water Park Albuquerque NM
I detailed it in this post. I think it might be a loophole or error from their part. If someone is willing to test it and report the results
I used Cash and Point option
Old Jun 5, 2012, 3:05 pm
HCA

All 3 promotion points posted.

Have fun for a road trip in Memory day weekend (Fresno *1, Los Angeles *2).
Old Jun 5, 2012, 4:05 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by blackmamba
Seriously. Why would anyone want to bring more attention to that?
Old Jun 5, 2012, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by duc1986d
Club Carlson just sent me an email to confirm my Park Inn 1+1 promotion. So I don't think they will take the points back now and I really hope they give me another bonus when I actually stay at the hotel
This is clearly a lame attempt to drive traffic to your blog...and the fact the posting says the stay was for May 27-May 28 seriously questions your claim (it's not hard to make a reservation take a screenshot and then cancel it). I hope I'm wrong but there's still better ways to get traffic!
Old Jun 6, 2012, 8:24 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by FlyHigh23
This is clearly a lame attempt to drive traffic to your blog...and the fact the posting says the stay was for May 27-May 28 seriously questions your claim (it's not hard to make a reservation take a screenshot and then cancel it). I hope I'm wrong but there's still better ways to get traffic!
I don't think there is a good way to show that I never set foot in Albuquerque or even New Mexico. If this is false information, I could have done better in Houston or Dallas which are close to me then in New Mexico (12 hours away from Austin)
I live in Austin and do my 9-5 jobs and been in the office since then. As I said there was an error with their IT or something like that therefore they might think I stayed there on that day.
I can even show you my flight on Southwest to Albuquerque from Jun 14 to 17 if you wish on PM
I will delete my second post since you think that it is to drive traffic to my blog
Thanks

Last edited by duc1986d; Jun 6, 2012 at 8:29 am
Old Jun 6, 2012, 8:09 pm
Suspended

club carlson advance book but pay if canceled?

my sister and her 2 teen kids are looking to visit world disney in florida so i checked the club carlson 50k or 44k promo but she is not sure if she will get those days off from her work yet. so depending on the word from her employer. if yes they are going on few days vacation there.

since they are not 100% sure to go there,, i checked for some rooms but it looks like there if cancelation fee?
I checked for some rooms there today and they all show
Guarantee Policy

Advance payment required
Credit card payment only accepted
Deposit of full stay plus tax due 1 day(s) after booking
Credit card will be billed by hotel at time of booking

Cancellation Policy

Penalty applies to all cancellations.
Cancel today thru Jul 01 2012 = 178.98 USD
Old Jun 6, 2012, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
since they are not 100% sure to go there,, i checked for some rooms but it looks like there if cancelation fee?

Make sure you click "View all rates" on the right side, this will show you refundable rates. Some of those rates have restrictions (AAA members) that you might not qualify for. Beware.

Also check this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...ted-dates.html

The 30% off rate is refundable.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 9:28 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
my sister and her 2 teen kids are looking to visit world disney in florida so i checked the club carlson 50k or 44k promo but she is not sure if she will get those days off from her work yet. so depending on the word from her employer. if yes they are going on few days vacation there.

I checked for some rooms there today and they all show
Guarantee Policy

Advance payment required
Credit card payment only accepted
Deposit of full stay plus tax due 1 day(s) after booking
Credit card will be billed by hotel at time of booking

Cancellation Policy
Penalty applies to all cancellations.
Cancel today thru Jul 01 2012 = 178.98 USD

If you book a advance pay non refundable rate you won't get your money back. They give you 20% off and you take the risk. You can Resv. a refundable room for a higher price.

Last edited by jjmiller69; Jun 6, 2012 at 9:34 pm
Old Jun 7, 2012, 2:14 pm
Formerly known as iahsumr

Not that this is new information at this point, but just wanted to share another example where I did not check-out in person and the points posted just fine. Gotta love all these easy points!
Old Jun 9, 2012, 9:30 pm
Suspended

if i change the already booked room to a different date with a rep on phone, do i still get the bonus points or?

thanks
Old Jun 9, 2012, 10:13 pm

Programs: UA,SPG,Carlson,Hertz
The promo for 50k radisson stay is gone. Now it's 15k promo. I tried to sign mom up on it. no go.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 10:14 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by emptiness
if i change the already booked room to a different date with a rep on phone, do i still get the bonus points or?

thanks
Why not, as long as it's still within the time frame of the promotion and your Club Carlson number is on the reservation?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 6:34 pm
Suspended

rebook and still get the 44 points?

we already booked country inn stay for june end but now we want in first week of july, do I still get the 44k points if I book for July and than call to cancel the one booked for June end?
thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.