Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by AsanteSana
Kayak has been of great help to me on this. You can execute a search using the hotel name, and Kayak will pull up rates from multiple sites and show it you on a single page.
Yes, it was very helpful. Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2012, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA, United, BA, Delta, MR, SPG, PC
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Yes, it was very helpful. Thanks!
Glad to have been of help!
Old Jul 13, 2012, 9:10 pm

Just decided last minute to book 2 more stays for tomorrow night, right before the deadline. There's a Radisson and Country Inn within 4 miles of each other.

Too late for a BRG, but at least Topcashback has a 10% rebate.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 12:13 pm

Programs: HHonors, SPG, ClubCarlson, AAdvantage, BA Avios, US Dividend Miles, UA MileagePlus, Delta SkyPesos
Talking

I loved this promotion. For less than $400, we got 2 full weekends away and 210,000 Club Carlson points (online booking bonuses and other bonuses included). When I take out the 10% Cash Back from Top Cashback, and a very conservative estimate of 5% credit card rebate (more like 30% when meeting Chase Sapphire minimum spend), I arrive at a cost per point of approximately 0.0015 dollars or 0.15 cents. That is great JUST for the points. Two weekends away was an added bonus. Thanks, Club Carlson! You've hooked me. I hope that you bring back the promo. Even if I redeem at 0.5-0.8 cents per point in Rapid City, SD, instead of spending my money at that tourist trap for an overpriced $150-200+ basic room in the summer, I will come out MORE than ahead. Of course, there is also the option of 23 nights at Radisson Universal Dr/Orlando and/or the Radisson Celebration/Kissimmee. Three weeks off would be nice.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Me + 1 other completed two stays @ Park Inn, Sharon PA July 21-22, last day of promotion. Have not credited yet. All other pointed have credited in 3-4 days, anyone else experiencing this or should I just chill out for a bit longer. Thanks
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:55 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Edit, just credited! Radisson is awesome !!!!!!
Old Jul 27, 2012, 1:46 am

Programs: Marriott, Radisson, AA, UA
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Me + 1 other completed two stays @ Park Inn, Sharon PA July 21-22, last day of promotion. Have not credited yet. All other pointed have credited in 3-4 days, anyone else experiencing this or should I just chill out for a bit longer. Thanks
Mine posted on the 5th day. So wait another 1-2 days.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 2:23 pm

Hi for the big night getaway boinus , when having s/o check in for me under my account how should i fill in step 1 of the reservation by guest information, should i check off that the room is reserved for me or for another guest. thanks for the help
Old Aug 4, 2012, 3:17 pm

Programs: United, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by abraham andrew
Hi for the big night getaway boinus , when having s/o check in for me under my account how should i fill in step 1 of the reservation by guest information, should i check off that the room is reserved for me or for another guest. thanks for the help
The promotion is over so you will not get the bonus.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 3:29 pm

hi for the big night getaway boinus , when having s/o check in for me under my account how should i fill in step 1 of the reservation by guest information, should i check off that the room is reserved for me or for another guest. Thanks for the help
the park plaza promo isnt over yet
Old Aug 5, 2012, 4:53 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
If I understand you correctly: "Yes." Reserve in both your names.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
No guarantee that someone else can check in for you. The Carlson T&Cs specifically say the account holder must check in personally (and out, though they did not enforce this with me or anyone else I heard of).

You might succeed, though.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 8:54 am

Programs: AA ex-ExPlat, SPG Paper, Hyatt Platinum, HH Gold, UA Silver
So I took advantage of this promotion with a couple of accounts, using different accounts with addresses and different emails. They caught me and didn't credit me for the second stay because the name was the same. They also said the credit card I used was the same to check in, and the password for both accounts was the same.

Guess I was just lazy and I should have been more careful, when signing up. I still can't complain though. I had to stay for business, and I at least I was able to get the promotion on the one account.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 10:24 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
the park plaza promo isnt over yet
Yes, but you mentioned the "Big Night Giveaway." That's strictly a Radisson promo and is over.

The Park Plaza Promo is called the "Ultimate Night Giveaway" - details at www.parkplazaultimatenightgiveaway.com.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA .5M, Vistana 1-Star owner
Question

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
... Have not credited yet. ...
Originally Posted by echip
Mine posted on the 5th day. So wait another 1-2 days.
Registered properly months ago and have the statement
  • Jul 12, 2012 Earn Country Inn - Linthicum , MD US Points|Welcome Next Stay 2000 Bonus Points 2,000
  • Jul 12, 2012 Earn Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD - Jul 7, 2012 to Jul 8, 2012 - Country Inn - Linthicum , MD US Points|Room Earning 20 Points per USD 1,900
  • Jul 12, 2012 Earn Country Inn - Linthicum , MD US Points|Online Booking Member Bonus Points 1,000
so I hope they credit me properly in 2-4 weeks. Cool giveaway if they deposit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.