Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Reply

Old Jul 11, 12, 2:32 pm
  #586  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by fusscharles View Post
Do you have a good number to contact them on this?
800-333-3333, although I think I was redirected a few times. Make sure that you speak with someone at corporate, and NOT someone at the hotel chain's front desk.
yOyOYoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 12, 2:40 pm
  #587  
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Internet
Posts: 848
Originally Posted by fusscharles View Post
Do you have a good number to contact them on this?
I used +1 (888) 288-8889 and then got transferred to someone in corporate (one hop).

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18902444-post134.html for my advice.
Enigma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 12, 3:35 pm
  #588  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 142
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
I used +1 (888) 288-8889 and then got transferred to someone in corporate (one hop).

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18902444-post134.html for my advice.
Got it! $66 before tax!
cfuss is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 12, 12:25 am
  #589  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Posts: 833
Regarding the BRG, I see a lot of people are getting lower rates than those listed at CC's sites. I've compared CC's rates and they are always the same or lower than those at major sites like Expedia, etc. Anyone knows a site where you are more likely to get a lower rate?
MVF Trekker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 12, 12:53 am
  #590  
Suspended
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 613
I, my wife and sister all signed up for the this 44k to 50k promo and have stayed and so far received most of our points.

I want to transfer points from 2 of the account to the 3rd account. My wife has Gold status on CC account. My sister & I don't but I am the one who will do the traveling/club carlson hotel stay in future in my name. Should My wife & sister's points should be transferred to my account or we should transfer our points to her account?
I like my wife's gold status but if future CC hotel stay is not in her name, then?

For the transfer, I have to just call and give the CC account name & number of my wife and sister's and that's it for instant transfer?
thanks
emptiness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 12, 8:06 am
  #591  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker View Post
Regarding the BRG, I see a lot of people are getting lower rates than those listed at CC's sites. I've compared CC's rates and they are always the same or lower than those at major sites like Expedia, etc. Anyone knows a site where you are more likely to get a lower rate?
Try:

www.hotels.com
www.getaroom.com

Both sites have always been cheaper with every one of my searches.
yOyOYoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 12, 8:30 am
  #592  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ORD
Programs: AA, United, BA, Delta, MR, SPG, PC
Posts: 186
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker View Post
Regarding the BRG, I see a lot of people are getting lower rates than those listed at CC's sites. I've compared CC's rates and they are always the same or lower than those at major sites like Expedia, etc. Anyone knows a site where you are more likely to get a lower rate?
Kayak has been of great help to me on this. You can execute a search using the hotel name, and Kayak will pull up rates from multiple sites and show it you on a single page.
AsanteSana is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 12, 12:07 pm
  #593  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Park, Metropolis
Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Posts: 3,870
Hello emptiness

Originally Posted by emptiness View Post
For the transfer, I have to just call and give the CC account name & number of my wife and sister's and that's it for instant transfer?
thanks
You have a PM
arollins is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 1:37 am
  #594  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 18
Now that the promotion is coming to an end... Anybody try transferring points yet? Care to share your experience?
jay4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 7:27 am
  #595  
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Very Easy to Transfer

Originally Posted by jay4 View Post
Now that the promotion is coming to an end... Anybody try transferring points yet? Care to share your experience?
Since I do all the travel arrangements I had my husband call and transfer his points into my account. Just call 1-888-288-8889. Tell them you wish to transfer your points to another account and provide both account numbers. No fee, no hassles and effective immediately. I don't know if the points expire or not. I assume they are treated just as if I earned them. They show up on your statement as gifted points.
ttraveler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 10:40 am
  #596  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Madison, WI, USA
Posts: 13,768
Looks like I'll just squeeze in on two stays near ORD tonight and tomorrow. No chance for the Park Inn, though -- I'll be in California soon but nowhere near Fresno, and since I'll be out west, a jaunt to Sault Ste. Marie is not possible, either.
PaulMSN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 12:33 pm
  #597  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,829
Would a one night with 14th check-in qualify for a stay "(...) and July 15th"?
Lack is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 1:50 pm
  #598  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Thinking about doing a mattress run to get a country inn stay before the promo ends. Of course rate just went up from when I checked the other night.

Which option would you choose:

all cash option - room total for 1 night: $93.89

or

cash + points - 5k points plus $75.11

What do you think? Even worth it for a mattress run? I'm already sitting on 250k CC points btw.
highgear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 1:57 pm
  #599  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Madison, WI, USA
Posts: 13,768
Originally Posted by Lack View Post
Would a one night with 14th check-in qualify for a stay "(...) and July 15th"?
From the Country Inns & Suites email:

"Simply complete a qualifying one night stay at any Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotel now through July 15, 2012 and earn enough bonus Gold Points for a FREE night at any Country Inns & Suites location worldwide."

Same for the Radisson email.
PaulMSN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 12, 2:02 pm
  #600  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,829
Originally Posted by PaulMSN View Post
From the Country Inns & Suites email:

"Simply complete a qualifying one night stay at any Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotel now through July 15, 2012 and earn enough bonus Gold Points for a FREE night at any Country Inns & Suites location worldwide."

Same for the Radisson email.
So I guess as long as the check-out is done on the 15th, then it should qualify? Would hate to run into some fine print loop hole :-)
Lack is online now  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread