Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: SK Lifetime EB*G, HHonors Diamond, BalticMiles VIP, Turkish Airlines Miles@Smiles, Club Carlson
It works ;-)

It works, folks. Just got my 50 000 points

Radisson Big Night Giveaway
May 26, 2012 Earn Radisson - Riga , LV Points|Radisson Big Night Giveaway 50,000 Point Bonus

Nice! ;-)
Old May 28, 2012, 1:19 pm

When looking for a BRG, be sure to look at rooms other than the cheapest ones. For one of my stays, I couldn't find a lower price anywhere on the cheapest room, but the Executive room was cheaper on Expedia, and with the BRG beating the price by 25%, it will make it cheaper than the standard room. It's a refundable room, so I booked it and submitted the BRG claim and will report back with results.
Old May 28, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: BA, BMI
I just stayed at the Abu Dhabi Radisson and have to say it really was a great stay. The hotel was great and for the price, and the offer I really can't complain.

I'll be back.
Old May 28, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA PS, AA GLD, SPG GLD, PC PLT, CC GLD
Originally Posted by Mommy Points
I had a reader or two send me comments or messages that they would not count based on what a Club Carlson supervisor had told him, so I did include a warning that he had been told that, but there are far more positive reports than negative. I have a BRG reservation myself and am not at all worried about it counting.
I stayed in a BRG room at a Country Inn last Tuesday and the BNG points just posted today. Looks like it works out.
Old May 28, 2012, 1:35 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Here's a riddle:

Park Inn
Phantom of the Opera
Grassy Knoll
Love is all you need

If you figure it out and can use it, you're welcome. PMs will be ignored.
Old May 29, 2012, 2:30 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by spankytoes
Here's a riddle:
So, is it an enigma or a conundrum ?
Old May 29, 2012, 2:56 am

Someone ask for me?
Old May 29, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
BRG nights 100% count. Essentially as long as the stay qualifies for points you are good!
Old May 29, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by hbush
It works, folks. Just got my 50 000 points

Radisson Big Night Giveaway
May 26, 2012 Earn Radisson - Riga , LV Points|Radisson Big Night Giveaway 50,000 Point Bonus

Nice! ;-)
Originally Posted by andrewsco
I just stayed at the Abu Dhabi Radisson and have to say it really was a great stay. The hotel was great and for the price, and the offer I really can't complain.

I'll be back.
I friendly request/reminder to everyone that is posting in this thread about their stays and points. PLEASE take the time to post a review of the properties you stay at in the Radisson Club Carlson forum.

The forum is getting busier with all these new promos and it would be nice to have a larger pool of property reviews like the other hotel forums on FT.
Old May 29, 2012, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by dealswelike
Essentially as long as the stay qualifies for points you are good!
This is what I was also told when I called them up. BTW, got the 50k points for a stay at Radisson Toronto East last week, and will be off to the Country Inns in St. Charles, IL next week.
Old May 29, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: AS Gold
My BRG stay has posted - total of 55,671 points for a $60 stay.
Old May 29, 2012, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by penner42
When looking for a BRG, be sure to look at rooms other than the cheapest ones. For one of my stays, I couldn't find a lower price anywhere on the cheapest room, but the Executive room was cheaper on Expedia, and with the BRG beating the price by 25%, it will make it cheaper than the standard room. It's a refundable room, so I booked it and submitted the BRG claim and will report back with results.
Success! Executive room at Park Inn ABQ for $44.74 + tax.

Dear penner42,

Thank you for taking the time to write.

We appreciate your submission of a best online rate guarantee form. We
have researched your claim and found you are correct in finding a lower
rate on another website. We have confirmed the lower rate less 25% for
you. Your rate is now $44.74 per night plus tax. This email will serve
as your confirmation for the best online rate guarantee. Your
confirmation number of XXXXXXX will remain the same. Please keep this
information for your records.
Old May 29, 2012, 7:16 pm

Emailed 2x and got nothing

I booked a stay at the Radisson San Jose Airport and did not get any points/BNG bonus. The reservation isn't even showing up on my Club Carlson account as a "previous stay". I asked the front desk at check in and check out to double check that my Club Carlson number had been inputted.

Emailed Carlson twice and didn't get any replies. Called them today and got redirected 3 times before my lunch break was over. Any suggestions on how I should pursue this issue?
Old May 29, 2012, 7:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
My Radisson SFO stay from 5/25 posted this afternoon, not there this morning, woo hoo.
Old May 29, 2012, 7:33 pm

FWIW, a rep of Club Carlson confirmed that a Travelzoo rate booked through the Radisson website would result in points and the 50k bonus. There's a good rate at the Radisson Lexington in NYC that I might use in June

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.