Search
Old May 25, 2016, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: orca15
Different versions of this promo:

* 10K for 5 stays, starting at the 2nd stay

* 10K for 5 stays, starting at the 2nd stay + 2K for 6th for being RewardsPlus

* 10K for 5 stays, starting at the 2nd stay + 2K for 6th for having Marriott CC

* A “stay” is defined as any number (1+) of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.

Ends September 5.
Print Wikipost

Summer 2016 promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2016, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Originally Posted by svasandani
Does check-in on Sep 5 and check-out on Sep 6 count for this promotion?
Yes
Old Oct 10, 2016, 8:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Originally Posted by mclymerne
I was registered to obtain 10,000 Marriott points + 2000 United miles upon completion. I had completed the promotion 3 weeks ago and had the 10,000 Marriott points posted but did not have the United 2,000 miles posted to my account. I called customer service and they told me those miles would post 4-6 after "the promotion" ended, which is September 5th. So don't expect those until around October if that was your bonus. Maybe others have got this already. The rep I spoke with hadn't even heard of that promotion and had to look it up and talk to someone else, which I thought was odd.
Have your UA miles posted? Mine still have not. Trying to determine whether to follow up or continue to wait.

Cheers,
LBBZman
Old Oct 11, 2016, 5:24 pm

Programs: UA: Plat, Marriott: Annual Ambassador, Lifetime Grandfather
Originally Posted by lbbzman
Have your UA miles posted? Mine still have not. Trying to determine whether to follow up or continue to wait.
I just got off the phone with Marriott Customer Service and...here's what she said. This promotion had 3 offers.
  1. All general members
  2. RewardsPlus Members (which describes me.)
  3. Credit Card members

She showed that I had "registered" for Offer 1, but as a "courtesy" she would deposit the 2,000 miles into my United account...And then asked me to confirm the United account number she had on file for me. So...Something doesn't really make sense here, because if they had my United account number, then I'm a RewardsPlus member.....

So I guess, maybe, Marriott's wonderful IT department has struck again impacting RewardsPlus members? Not sure.

She said that my 2,000 miles should be in my United account by Friday.

-mvitale
Old Oct 13, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: UA: Plat, Marriott: Annual Ambassador, Lifetime Grandfather
Originally Posted by mvitale
She said that my 2,000 miles should be in my United account by Friday.
Confirmed this morning (Thursday) that the miles have posted to my United account.

-mvitale
Old Oct 13, 2016, 1:23 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
I'm going to call, I'm rewards plus and CC and didn't get any extra...
Old Nov 1, 2016, 4:16 pm

Finally got the 2,000 UA miles today. There is a hope...
Old Nov 2, 2016, 12:01 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Got my miles too. Thought they werror lost in the fog until today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.