Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 30, 2019, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Concierge email: [email protected]

As of June 2022 :

Chambers Club opening hours:
Opens at 7am until 10pm
Club’s Breakfast : Weekdays : 7am-11am, Weekends: 7am-12pm
Club’s Pre-Dinner Snacks : Daily : 5:30pm-7:30pm Hot snacks, Cold snacks, and dessert buffet including complimentary house spirits.

As a part of Club experience you may bring one additional guest to the club with you and any additional will be subject to Club access fee of £80 per person.
Print Wikipost

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2020, 11:17 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by ohmark
Did they bother giving a reason?
No, and I find it odd that I've tried for over a week, hit every option to talk to anyone at the hotel and cant get through. Told Marriott they need to remedy this, it's just wrong. I cant surely be the only one trying to connect to the hotel? Maybe need to get a Lurker involved.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
I have stayed heere twice for the convenience and found the hotel is nice but doesnt cut it.
Rooms are dated and small, service is slow and takes multiple tries to get things right, lougne is nice but food is not replenished so if you come from work around 7pm there tends to be nothing left, breakfast is ok actually! Would i return - yes, but for the convenience of location, not for the room/service.
Was your stay recent, as I've been told the lounge is closed.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 2:19 pm

Just got this:We are delighted to be welcoming you to London, and to the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel for your upcoming stay with us. My name is Billy Karagiannis and I will be looking after your stay preparation, making sure your questions are answered and we are ready for your arrival.

We understand that the past few months have been challenging, and wanted to take this opportunity to share with you our commitment to providing you with a safe environment, aligned with Marriott International’s revised cleanliness protocols and practices (clean.marriott.com).

We have revised some of our offerings in order to provide you our best service, whilst respecting the government guidelines and cleanliness protocols.

Restaurants and Bars

During your stay with us in August, we have a revised service across our Food and Beverage outlets.MI+ME Restaurant will be open and offering gourmet burgers, milkshakes, healthy salads and more, located on the Upper Terrace in St. Pancras International Station to dine in or available for takeaway. The Roof Garden St. Pancras will be open from 4pm Monday – Sunday (weather dependant).

Breakfast will be served from 7.00am to 10.30am with a refreshing a-la-carte menu available here.

MI+ME will be serving lunch from 11.30 to 3pm. Due to limited seating in line with the government regulations.

The Gilbert Scott Restaurant will be serving lunch from Tuesday to Saturday between 12pm-3pm. Dinner will be served from Tuesday to Saturday from 5.30pm to 9.45pm. On Sunday, lunch will be served from 12pm-5pmand the restaurant will be closed on Mondays.

We strongly recommend making reservations for any dining requirements, which we would be happy to assist you with.

Please note we are only accepting cashless transactions throughout the Hotel.

Take Away & Food Service

Our In-house Guest Take Away hours will be available 24h , menus will be available during your stay. We will be offering a pick up service, you can place the order with our Guest Services team by dialling “0” from your room phone, and we will notify you when pickup is available from reception. Delivery to your room is available upon request with a delivery charge.

Chambers Club

Due to social distancing guidelines, Chambers Club will not be available during your stay.

As a Titanium Bonvoy Member guest in addition to your complimentary breakfast, we will be offering a selection of snack and beverage choices in MI+ME or Roof Garden.

When you arrive

We would kindly request you to provide us with an estimated time of arrival, as this will allow us to cater any early or late check-in request. Please bear in mind that we will not be able to confirm it prior to your arrival.

We encourage you use the Marriott Bonvoy App for a faster, contactless Check in. You will still be required to present an ID upon arrival. This will allow us to provide a Mobile Key for your stay after registration to access your room.

You can also communicate with our Guest Services team throughout your stay via the Mobile Chat option on the Marriott Bonvoy App and upon check out your invoice will be available to view directly in the app.

Download the Marriott Bonvoy App: [img]blob:https://www.flyertalk.com/e2b4f363-0c96-48d3-9d03-87f480a5ed4a[/img] [img]blob:https://www.flyertalk.com/05c0c20a-a160-4646-8417-8fb9dda40863[/img]

Luggage can be stored at Front Desk upon arrival and departure, luggage assistance will be available on request. All bags will be disinfected before being delivered to the room.

Minibars in the room will remain sanitised and sealed and will be available only upon request. Please do advise us prior to arrival or upon check in if you would like to make use of the minibar.

Should you be driving to the Hotel, we are located outside of London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone & Congestion Charge Zone. For the comfort and safety of our guests and associates, we are currently only offering self-parking services. We have limited parking available on the hotel forecourt, please contact our team for on-site parking availability.

Our recommended parking facility is a 1-min walk from the hotel within St.Pancras Station, with 315 undercover parking spaces, accessible 24/7 with security/CCTV coverage. Hotel guest price of £30 is available for pre-booking up to 24h in advance. Use StPHotel (case sensitive) In the Promo code field, when selecting 18:00-12:00 timing. For more informational and pre-booking, visit stpancras.com/parking

Housekeeping Services

As part of our Housekeeping operations, we have a comprehensive set of cleaning protocols that are design to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including Covid-19, and include everything from handwashing sanitation hygiene stations across the hotel and specialized cleaning products from the guest rooms and common areas. The following measures have also been implemented to ensure extra safety:

- To limit staff interaction, your room will be serviced after the 3rd night of your stay. If you prefer your room to be serviced on a daily basis, or require replenishment of room amenities, please inform our Guest Services team.

- Turn down service and our Green Choice Program will not be available until further notice

Spa & Fitness

Our Fitness Centre will be available during your stay, as well as the pool which is open Monday-Thursday9am-530pm, and Friday-Sunday 6am-11pm. We will be operating a maximum capacity in these areas following Governments directive on social distancing. There will be time allocated per visit in order to maintain our strict cleanliness standards, and time slots can be booked at the Front Desk.

Spa treatments will be available later in the Summer.

Local Area

Kings Cross is an exciting area with plenty of activities to enjoy this summer. You will find an overview of what has reopened within the area, for you to discover here.

We are thrilled to be welcoming you to our property and we are committed to make your stay as safe and special as possible. Should you have any questions, queries or any suggestions on how to make your time with us even more comfortable, please let me know directly!

Warm Regards,

Billy
Isochronous likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 3:46 pm

Chambers Club

Due to social distancing guidelines, Chambers Club will not be available during your stay.

As a Titanium Bonvoy Member guest in addition to your complimentary breakfast, we will be offering a selection of snack and beverage choices in MI+ME or Roof Garden.
Looking forward to hearing some feedback of what this selection looks like.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 4:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Looking forward to hearing some feedback of what this selection looks like.
From my understanding the selection doesn’t mean multiple drinks per person, same with snacks. I was told one item per person. I hope I am proved wrong and hope you have a great stay
Old Aug 21, 2020, 1:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Marriott Ambassador
I was here on Tuesday night and confirm I was told that as an ambassador it was a single drink and snack. They also really didn’t want to deliver food/drink to my room until I told them that I accepted the delivery charge and they could just leave it outside the door and knock.

Personally felt it was pretty poor value compared to the Marriott County Hall that I’d stayed in the previous week. For me it was about location but think I’ll continue to avoid and look at other options in London.
oxfordjames likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2020, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by Soulfish
I was here on Tuesday night and confirm I was told that as an ambassador it was a single drink and snack. They also really didn’t want to deliver food/drink to my room until I told them that I accepted the delivery charge and they could just leave it outside the door and knock.

Personally felt it was pretty poor value compared to the Marriott County Hall that I’d stayed in the previous week. For me it was about location but think I’ll continue to avoid and look at other options in London.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll cancel and stay elsewhere
oxfordjames likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2020, 6:53 am

Duplicate
Old Aug 26, 2020, 6:49 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by chanp
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll cancel and stay elsewhere
My stay wasnt recent since COVID (I have been hiding in Thailand and Greece now). However I endorse this move - especailly based on how stigny the hotel and service is based on my experience and that of several other posters. My main grudge was when i came to lounge at 7pm, about 30min before end of evening cocktail time and when i asked where all the food and being told I came late and they will not replenish it....
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2020, 11:11 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Soulfish

Does the County Hall have a swimming pool?
Old Aug 30, 2020, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Isochronous
Does the County Hall have a swimming pool?
Answer: Yes - https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hote...l-county-hall/

Back on thread, too bad this property has not re-opened the Chambers Club.

David
Old Sep 1, 2020, 6:02 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, IHG Spire, AMEX Plat
Stayed a single night recently and. We quite enjoyed it.

upgraded to a nice chambers club junior suite after dropping a msg via the app in the morning before I arrived.

no issue delivering in room dining (£5 charge) when I wanted a snack.

I decided to phone down for breakfast to take away and was going to collect but it was kindly delivered without request.

no problem getting the 3pm checkout I required

As a Plat upgraded to chambers club I guess I didn’t qualify for the free drink/snack (mentioned above), it wasn’t mentioned if it was.

Swimming pool and related facilities are open as is the Gym but need to book a slot for both.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 10:12 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Any update on the facilities here? Seeing conflicting information on the website about Chambers Club, pool/spa, dining facilities, etc...
Old Mar 25, 2021, 10:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by steveholt
Any update on the facilities here? Seeing conflicting information on the website about Chambers Club, pool/spa, dining facilities, etc...
All the facilities will be closed at the moment given hotels can only be open for approved travel in the UK, and leisure/dining facilities have to remain closed even if they have hotel guests.

Will be interesting to see what they do when travel restarts in the UK in the Summer.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by TGLoyalty
upgraded to a nice chambers club junior suite after dropping a msg via the app in the morning before I arrived.
What kind of message did you send?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.