Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 30, 2019, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Concierge email: [email protected]

As of June 2022 :

Chambers Club opening hours:
Opens at 7am until 10pm
Club’s Breakfast : Weekdays : 7am-11am, Weekends: 7am-12pm
Club’s Pre-Dinner Snacks : Daily : 5:30pm-7:30pm Hot snacks, Cold snacks, and dessert buffet including complimentary house spirits.

As a part of Club experience you may bring one additional guest to the club with you and any additional will be subject to Club access fee of £80 per person.
Print Wikipost

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2020, 3:46 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Hi all. Anyone have experience paying for Chambers Club access for a 2nd room? I'm Titanium, so my wife and I will automatically get access. We have a 2nd room on the same reservation in which family members will be staying who have no Marriott status but we'd like them to be able to join us in the Club.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 8:49 pm

Programs: United 1P
What is the upgrade cost from a Barlow Wing to a large suite in the Chamber side? We are planning to use points for booking a Barlow room. Thanks!
Old Feb 12, 2020, 2:03 am
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Titanium Lounge access is indeed for room occupants plus 1. I have been the +1 there on several occasions!

Spirits are served free of charge during the Lounges happy hour from (I think) 5pm to 7pm. At all other hours spirits in the lounge are available to purchase
Old Feb 12, 2020, 9:24 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA: EXP, 1MM Marriott: Ambassador, LTT
Originally Posted by kgkg
What is the upgrade cost from a Barlow Wing to a large suite in the Chamber side? We are planning to use points for booking a Barlow room. Thanks!
If your try to reserve a room on points at Marriott.com it will show both standard redemptions for Barlow rooms as well points + cash redemptions for Chambers Suites if available. The cash upgrade cost varies by occupancy but is 220-250 GBP for the lowest category suite up to 800-1000 GBP for highest.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 6:45 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Any updates in the last month or so? Pool is open but not sure other benefits these days like lounge access
Old Aug 16, 2020, 6:58 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by chanp
Any updates in the last month or so? Pool is open but not sure other benefits these days like lounge access
We were planning to go end of August. Lounge not open, just a measly one drink per person per night offered in lieu of lounge. They said breakfast in restaurant but we were booked on a breakfast included rate anyway. Poor show as the Chambers Club is so big they could socially distance with ease. They blame government guidelines. Err, the government want people to get out and fill bars and restaurants. I would be content if they provided unlimited drinks and snacks for a couple of hours in the evening but one drink is an insult.
cwang220 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 1:17 pm

Thanks for the update, been ringing them all day but no one will answer their phones there. Called Marriott and they tried as well.

May reconsider the stay, but taking a young child there and he wants a swimming pool.

Originally Posted by stuartpig
We were planning to go end of August. Lounge not open, just a measly one drink per person per night offered in lieu of lounge. They said breakfast in restaurant but we were booked on a breakfast included rate anyway. Poor show as the Chambers Club is so big they could socially distance with ease. They blame government guidelines. Err, the government want people to get out and fill bars and restaurants. I would be content if they provided unlimited drinks and snacks for a couple of hours in the evening but one drink is an insult.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 5:07 am

I contacted Marriott and after a few days got a phone call today. They won't forward me the email from the hotel to confirm, so I'm doubtful, but will state what they said. Because the Chambers club is closed, we can get breakfast, lunch and dinner in their restaurants or rooftop venue, if open. I asked what specifically are we allowed, a few items, a snack, or what? They said not stated but I can ask when I check in. I said it would be nice to see if could know before we show up.

180k points for 5 nights vs 102 pounds a night at the Dixon is what I need to decide on. The swimming pool would be great, but not sure its worth all the points required.

Still can't get a hold of anyone at the hotel, which I find odd. I'm sure others are being frustrated by the lack of communication with the hotel. Does anyone have an alternate phone number or email address?
Old Aug 19, 2020, 5:49 am

Just saw the below on their website now:Available benefits vary by location and membership tier. At this hotel, please note that we currently offer the following Marriott Bonvoy benefits:

• Breakfast: Available in MI+ME eat-in or pick-up from a-la-carte menu. Self-service buffet not available.
  • Lounge Access: Chambers Club currently not available. Titanium/Ambassador will be offered a selection of snacks/beverage choices in restaurants.
  • Welcome Gift: Available, as per standard.
  • Late Check-Out: Available, as per Standard.
  • Mobile Check-In/Check-Out: Available, ID to be presented at Front Desk on arrival.
  • Mobile Key: Available, as per standard.
  • Mobile Dining: Not available through Mobile App. Pick-up and Delivery service is available through Guest Services.
  • Mobile Guest Requests: Available via Mobile Chat.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 7:21 am

I contacted Marriott and after a few days got a phone call today. They won't forward me the email from the hotel to confirm, so I'm doubtful, but will state what they said. Because the Chambers club is closed, we can get breakfast, lunch and dinner in their restaurants or rooftop venue, if open. I asked what specifically are we allowed, a few items, a snack, or what? They said not stated but I can ask when I check in. I said it would be nice to see if could know before we show up.

180k points for 5 nights vs 102 pounds a night at the Dixon is what I need to decide on. The swimming pool would be great, but not sure its worth all the points required.

Still can't get a hold of anyone at the hotel, which I find odd. I'm sure others are being frustrated by the lack of communication with the hotel. Does anyone have an alternate phone number or email address?
Annoyed here as I was told just breakfast, which is part of my rate anyway. And a drink each in the bar. I am Lifetime Titanium and still stay over 100 nights per year. Plus it is a trip for our Silver Wedding Anniversary. I am confused by the different answers to our questions
Old Aug 19, 2020, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by stuartpig
Annoyed here as I was told just breakfast, which is part of my rate anyway. And a drink each in the bar. I am Lifetime Titanium and still stay over 100 nights per year. Plus it is a trip for our Silver Wedding Anniversary. I am confused by the different answers to our questions
I just saw an email for the concierge in this thread, I’ll ask. If I stay next week I’ll let you know. I’m a lt titanium as well, so let’s see how they treat us
stuartpig likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 11:52 am

Interested to hear the answer to what is offered in lieu of Chambers access for Tit/Amb’s also.
chanp likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 2:52 pm

I just saw an email for the concierge in this thread, I’ll ask. If I stay next week I’ll let you know. I’m a lt titanium as well, so let’s see how they treat us
Cheers. We have decided to stick to Canary Wharf for our whole week now. Full apartment in the apartments area, for the price of a room. We have been regulars for about 14 years and I need a treat after 25 years of looking after Mr SP!!!
chanp and CO-PLAT like this.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 8:20 pm

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
They won't forward me the email from the hotel to confirm, so I'm doubtful, but will state what they said.
Did they bother giving a reason?
Old Aug 20, 2020, 7:06 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I have stayed heere twice for the convenience and found the hotel is nice but doesnt cut it.
Rooms are dated and small, service is slow and takes multiple tries to get things right, lougne is nice but food is not replenished so if you come from work around 7pm there tends to be nothing left, breakfast is ok actually! Would i return - yes, but for the convenience of location, not for the room/service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.