Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
Prague Marriott is one of my favourite hotels anywhere. Heartily recommend it.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:43 am

I will be in Prague next summer. Any thoughts on the Longin Center, Prague - Marriott Executive Apartments or the Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection versus the FS Marriott?

Thx,

Last edited by 13600; Jan 13, 2012 at 6:44 am Reason: update
Old Jan 13, 2012, 9:45 am

Programs: US Chairman, Marriott Platinum, PCR Platinum, and SPG Gold
Originally Posted by 13600
I will be in Prague next summer. Any thoughts on the Longin Center, Prague - Marriott Executive Apartments or the Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection versus the FS Marriott?

Thx,
Same here. It sounds like the Prague Marriott is great but I'm curious about how the Boscolo stacks up.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I stayed at the CY Flora last summer. The driver was that it cost me only $60/night. Location was fine. It's very easy to get anywhere on the metro. Now it is worth noting that the CY is very standard. If you've been in a US CY recently you will be comfortable. If price is a concern then go with CY. Otherwise one of the other properties may better suit your needs. Location should not be a concern.

The best thing about the Flora Metro station is the fastest escalator known to man. You will be amazed.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 7:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Gold
Thumbs up Marriott vs Hilton in Prague

Have stayed at both--they are almost directly across the street from each other. I would not hesitate to book at either place. The airport bus is right there in the same block as well, if that is important to you.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:54 pm

Programs: UA-Silver, HHonors-Gold, Marriott-Plat
The CY Flora is right across the street from a small 2 or 3-story shopping mall. You cross the the street, go in the mall, and the metro is at the other end of the mall. I agree about high speed escalator from previous post!

If you need more than a 1-day metro pass (I think we got a 3-day pass), you have to go to the Tabak (sp?; tobacco store on the lower level of the mall) to buy the pass.

Metro was very safe, clean, and efficient. I recall the main attractions were roughly 4 stops away - maybe 10 minutes at most.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
I stayed at FS Marriott in Prague with the family on a reward stay for almost a week and extended my stay instead of staying in Munich on our way back. They treated my family right. Helped me with getting one of my daughters flying in after hospitalization in another country during our stay. Highly recommended.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 7:36 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
I only stayed at the CY Flora so I don't have a basis for comparison but I thought it was great. The location is good - you can easily reach the center by metro or bus - and overall I thought it was an excellent value.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 8:42 pm

Programs: UA 1P, CO Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, US Dirt
Bumping this up. I just booked the Boscolo Prague for this summer (6/27-7/2)
Has anyone stayed? Trip advisor gives very good reviews so I went with it despite all the positive feedback on the Marriott.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 5:40 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by USFreak
I just booked the Boscolo Prague for this summer (6/27-7/2) ... despite all the positive feedback on the Marriott.
Why? Tripadvisor gives #161, Marriott #74/670.

Plus, as an MR plat, at least you get lounge access at the Marriott.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
Any updates to this thread? Any reports on current Platinum bonuses/upgrades/bennies? Thanks.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 4:17 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Originally Posted by Marriott Concierge
Greetings - I hope to clear up some confusion with the recent launch of AC Hotels by Marriott.

The Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast benefit for Gold and Platinum Elite members is not available at AC Hotels by Marriott. This benefit remains only available in the Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge at participating JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. However, in celebration of the new brand launch of AC Hotels by Marriott back in May, the hotels have been offering a complimentary breakfast buffet on two-day stays through January 8, 2012, using promotion code: PKG.

Safe travels, Andy
So, just to clarify...THIS hotel...The Prague Boscola....DOES qualify for 7 day/wk breakfast?!

This quote was in the Boscolo thread-an Autograph hotel, talking "AC" (I take it to mean AC HOTELS by Marriott).

Also-any other recent experiences? Heading here next summer on vacation and have to choose between Marriott and Boscola.

Thanks!
Old Aug 13, 2012, 5:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't say you're confused over the Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection being an AC (by Marriott) verses AC (Autograph Collection) cause EVERYONE is supposed to understand the difference

(unfortunately, my comments on this obvious confusion seem to have been deleted...............)

Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
This quote was in the Boscolo thread-an Autograph hotel, talking "AC" (I take it to mean AC HOTELS by Marriott).
Old Aug 14, 2012, 1:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Also-any other recent experiences? Heading here next summer on vacation and have to choose between Marriott and Boscola.

Thanks!
PhillyPhyler40, I stayed at the Prague Marriott & would recommend it. The exec lounge is open 7days/week & has a nice spread of food/drink.

Since the Boscola doesn't have a lounge, the most you can expect is brekkie.

The posts in this thread seem to favor the Marriott as well.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...auge-help.html

When I did a search on Prague Boscola, in a couple of other threads some FTers mentioned they were staying at the Boscola in July. Hopefully they'll post 'trip reports'.

Cheers.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, MR TITANIUM 2M, HH DIA, Hyatt EXP, BW DIA, IC AMB, IHG PLAT, UA GLD
bump... any updates? have reservation soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.