Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2022, 4:16 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
Have you been to Prague before? If not, I'd recommend two nights at each hotel as the Marriott is well located to walk to old town but the Augustine is the better hotel. If you've been to Prague and you know how to get around, then go for 4 nights at the Augustine.
Wrapped up my Prague leg last week. This was the perfect advice. Thank you.
LoganFlyer and DELee like this.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 11:24 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, United Premier Silver, National Executive Elite
I see a new W Hotel is opening in Prague in September. Has anyone heard anything about this? I have a stay there September 30 to October 6 and wouldn't mind it as an option depending on location/price/etc.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 1:18 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
I don't know anything about the hotel, but that location is excellent for tourists--right next to Wenceslas Square, which includes the Czech National Museum, and it's about the same distance from the Charles Bridge and Old Town as the Prague Marriott is. Just be aware Wenceslas Square can be quite noisy at night, so hope the W builds good soundproofing into its walls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.