Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2011, 11:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the heads up!

Offer is on Marriott's website. Goes through September 4th. Valid Thursday-Sunday. In checking the site, applies to all the Prague properties, as well as Pilsen.

Buy two nights and get the third complimentary on your trip to the heart of Europe.

Book minimum three consecutive weekend nights Thursday - Sunday and enjoy our three for two weekend promotion in one of our Marriott Czech Republic properties in Prague or Pilsen.

Our offer includes:
• Accommodation in spacious deluxe room
• Breakfast for two in hotel restaurant
• Complimentary access to the hotel gym

Offer code is: B4F.

Cheers
Old Aug 7, 2011, 1:42 pm

Thanks for bringing it into the correct "language"
Old Oct 3, 2011, 6:07 am

Programs: AX/Accor/IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Carlson Gold, BA Silver, KM Permanent, JJC (Retd)
Italian Style, Italian Service

Just had two rooms for two nights at Carlo IV, Prague Boscolo. The rooms were nice enough, certainly more stylish than the average Marriott.
However, it was very difficult to get any form of service out of the staff.
Admittedly we arrived very late and left very early, but even in the middle of the day the staff were more content doing their own thing and avoiding contact with the guests.

Although we got a good price, I would thoroughly recommend the Prague Marriott (which is just around the corner) over this place. I was angry and frustrated with the way we were treated and it reminded me of the all of the stays I've made in Italy.

You live and learn.

FYI, there are also construction works around the main entrance. Be prepared for a detour to reception.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 6:07 am

Programs: AX/Accor/IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Carlson Gold, BA Silver, KM Permanent, JJC (Retd)
Italian Style, Italian Service

Just had two rooms for two nights at Carlo IV, Prague Boscolo. The rooms were nice enough, certainly more stylish than the average Marriott.
However, it was very difficult to get any form of service out of the staff.
Admittedly we arrived very late and left very early, but even in the middle of the day the staff were more content doing their own thing and avoiding contact with the guests.

Although we got a good price, I would thoroughly recommend the Prague Marriott (which is just around the corner) over this place. I was angry and frustrated with the way we were treated and it reminded me of the all of the stays I've made in Italy.

You live and learn.

FYI, there are also construction works around the main entrance. Be prepared for a detour to reception.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:32 pm

Just returned from a stay at the Boscolo Prague, and can't say we experienced the poor level of service the previous poster did. All the staff were top notch.

We arrived mid afternoon to find no cot in our room for our 17 month old, and frankly no room for one either in the, albeit very well appointed, classic room. so they upgraded us to a deluxe room at no extra cost.

Breakfast was excellent too.

My only gripe is the accessibility. Having a child's buggy with us was tricky as the only way into the property was up a flight of steps from the pavement!

Bit concerned that points might not post though.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:32 pm

Just returned from a stay at the Boscolo Prague, and can't say we experienced the poor level of service the previous poster did. All the staff were top notch.

We arrived mid afternoon to find no cot in our room for our 17 month old, and frankly no room for one either in the, albeit very well appointed, classic room. so they upgraded us to a deluxe room at no extra cost.

Breakfast was excellent too.

My only gripe is the accessibility. Having a child's buggy with us was tricky as the only way into the property was up a flight of steps from the pavement!

Bit concerned that points might not post though.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 8:59 am

Programs: United- 1K, National-ExSelect, Hilton- Dia, Marriott- PlatPrem, Hyatt - Diamond
Prauge Help

Hi there FT people! I am taking my best friends on a road trip in Europe and we are stopping in Prauge for a few nights at the end of March. I am using points, and was hoping someone could help me with a decision on where to stay in Prauge.

I can get the Prauge Marriott Hotel or the Boscolo Prauge (Autograph Collection) for 30,000 points a night/room, or the Courtyard Prauge Flora for 20,000 points a night/room.

I have never been to Prauge, so I am unaware what area of town is best to stay to do 'touristy' things.

Any help would be spectacular!

Thank you!
Old Jan 11, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
The Prague Marriott is in a nice location that is walking distance to many of the sights (15 minutes gets you to most places). The subway is also easily accessible from this hotel. Nice rooms as well. I would recommend this over the Courtyard for location.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by BostonFlyer1624
The Prague Marriott is in a nice location that is walking distance to many of the sights (15 minutes gets you to most places). The subway is also easily accessible from this hotel. Nice rooms as well. I would recommend this over the Courtyard for location.
I agree with the Prague Marriott. I stayed there in December 2011. They have an executive lounge and walking distance to all the touristy things. Great service and rooms.

I would recommend to go to the Charles Bridge, palace, chocolate museum, torture museum, city center, etc. Great history in the city.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 1:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I did a trip report on the PRG Marriott based on my stay last summer, and it includes pics. Given what you posted in post #1, I'd pick that over the other properties.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16571292-post37.html

Cheers.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 5:57 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
I'd also recommend the Prague Marriott. Right across from the Hilton, convenient to transportation, walking distance to a lot of what you want to see. Nice rooms, great staff, and a good lounge.

The CY Flora is somewhat less convenient, though the area of town is not bad, it's not the same as being close in to the tourist attractions.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 7:36 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Global_Hi_Flyer
I'd also recommend the Prague Marriott. Right across from the Hilton.
Am both MR Platinum and Hilton Diamond.

Would appreciate any suggestions whether I should choose Hilton Old Town versus Marriott, given idential location?
Old Jan 11, 2012, 10:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by travelexpert
Am both MR Platinum and Hilton Diamond.

Would appreciate any suggestions whether I should choose Hilton Old Town versus Marriott, given idential location?
I have never stayed in the Marriott but I have been a couple of times at the Hilton Old Town. Incidentally I got a better room as a HHG than as a HHD, but I guess this was due to different occupancy rates in both stays.
The Hilton O.T. is not bad but the room I received as a HHD was a bit poor and also the lounge was nothing special. Offerings were OK.
If you do not mind being a bit further away from the centre, the EL at the Hilton Prague is one of the bests in Europe, as you may have read in the Hilton forum.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 1:53 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, PC Plat, Hertz Gold
Stayed at the Prague Marriott 16-19 December and can highly recommend it. Exec lounge open 7 days/week had a plethora of good offerings for breakfast and dinner. Well stocked bar with good wine selections (local Czeck wines & decent Chilean wines), Czech beers, mid-shelf liquors. I ordered the smoked salmon platinum arrival gift which was excellent.

Not to mention I was on an LNF rate of 60 USD/night!
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:45 am

Programs: CO PresPlat, UA GS, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Fairmont Premier, BA Silver, AVIS PresCircle
+1 - Prague Marriott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.