Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:37 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by italdesign
Fairfield Kuta Sunset Road: how's the area around this place? Any good food within walking distance? I have avoided Kuta and Seminyak thus far (overrun by white ppl), but with prices so low, I feel obligated to ask again.
Plenty of good food close by, the hotel restaurant Je Ja Ton is exceptional itself and currently No2 on TripAdvisor.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 4:10 am

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Cheating on Marriott, as I am presently at the InterContinental in Jimbaran Bay (55% occupancy, today), one of the largest land and widest beach front, for a hotel in Bali, located next to the tiny land of the Le Meridien.
In about a week, I'll go back to the fold, when I move to the W in Seminyak.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by UASPG
Cheating on Marriott, as I am presently at the InterContinental in Jimbaran Bay (55% occupancy, today), one of the largest land and widest beach front, for a hotel in Bali, located next to the tiny land of the Le Meridien.
In about a week, I'll go back to the fold, when I move to the W in Seminyak.
Did 3 days in the Wow Suite, a few weeks ago. W is humming, much as it was. Starfish Bloo open again for breakfast, which it wasn't in early May. I was a bit surprised that more work hadn't been done during the downturn. Yes, I saw some new chairs near the lobby, but some areas of the resort looked a bit tired...a power wash here and there might help, the pool floats looked kind of grungy, just little things like that. But if you've been there before, you'll definitely appreciate being back. Some of the same staff is there, too, it was nice to be recognized after two years (as we had visited each year since the property opening). Seminyak is marginally less hectic than in the past, and the best eateries are open again. If the W Seminyak is your thing (as it is for us), you'll have a great time.

Safe travels - Jamie
Old Jun 27, 2022, 1:41 am

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Originally Posted by jamienbaker
Did 3 days in the Wow Suite, a few weeks ago. W is humming, much as it was. Starfish Bloo open again for breakfast, which it wasn't in early May. I was a bit surprised that more work hadn't been done during the downturn. Yes, I saw some new chairs near the lobby, but some areas of the resort looked a bit tired...a power wash here and there might help, the pool floats looked kind of grungy, just little things like that. But if you've been there before, you'll definitely appreciate being back. Some of the same staff is there, too, it was nice to be recognized after two years (as we had visited each year since the property opening). Seminyak is marginally less hectic than in the past, and the best eateries are open again. If the W Seminyak is your thing (as it is for us), you'll have a great time.

Safe travels - Jamie
The Nusa Dua resorts, specifically Laguna and Westin, are undergoing refurbishment works. Much more extensive it seems at the Laguna than the Westin. Understandable given that Nusa Dua enclave is almost certainly the ground zero for the G20 Summit in November and a couple of the most important ASEAN meetings/summits during the Indonesian chairmanship in 2023.

I was at the Laguna mid-June and there was audible and visible construction noise (mainly grinding), but by no means intolerable or close to it by my standards at any rate. Can't say that it negatively impacted my stay, especially since I had a good deal for a villa.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 8:01 pm

I have 4 nights at the RC booked (cause its cheap), I also have another 5 nights I need to book, looking for something thats near the beach.

Should I book the stones hotel or go to a cheaper hotel and just do a walk to the beach everyday.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton property recently? Any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers
Old Nov 5, 2022, 10:37 am

THis is my second time visiting Bali, last time I stayed at Elements, CY seminyak and Laguna, this time I want try something else.

For a budge stay with more convenient location , slightly larger room for just one person , is fairfield legian a better option than Aloft and Four points kuta?

For a more luxurious stay , which marriot properties having best beach in Bali? St regis is out of my budget, RC is acceptable but I heard the beach is not very nice?
Old Nov 8, 2022, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by therealdonald
THis is my second time visiting Bali, last time I stayed at Elements, CY seminyak and Laguna, this time I want try something else.

For a budge stay with more convenient location , slightly larger room for just one person , is fairfield legian a better option than Aloft and Four points kuta?

For a more luxurious stay , which marriot properties having best beach in Bali? St regis is out of my budget, RC is acceptable but I heard the beach is not very nice?
I assume nobody here visiting Bali?
Old Dec 4, 2022, 11:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
We are looking to visit Bali for new year, 27 Dec to 1 Jan family of 3 including a 10 year kid
my understanding is body beach clubs won't allow kids.

any suggestions on where could we stay to have some decent party or be able to watch some fireworks?
Old Dec 27, 2022, 7:29 pm

Question Nusa Dua beaches

Which of the beaches in the Nusa Dua region is likely to be the most conducive for swimming in June - i.e. less rips etc, less marine geographics (rocks, seaweed), less human debris etc.?

I'm speaking specifically about the beach strips as far south as the RC or "Coral Beach" to the main "Nusa Dua Beach" strip of Laguna-Westin-Sofitel to as far north as the Benoa strip (Conrad, Peninsula etc). Or is there really no substantive difference?
Old Dec 28, 2022, 11:00 pm

Question Ubud properties

Any comparisons of the three Ubud properties? Based on their specific threads, it seems to be between the Sthala Tribute and the Westin, and I'm leaning towards the former unless there are convincing arguments about the Westin being worth the markup in cash/points.
Old Dec 29, 2022, 5:31 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
I'll be on the island in a few months. Always enjoyed my stays at Sheraton Bali Kuta and Four Points by Sheraton Bali Kuta. I'll stay at each one for a few days and then move down to Nusa Dua, where I've previously stayed at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort.

I'm tempted to go to Ubud for a few days in between too.
Old Dec 29, 2022, 5:51 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by dannybhoy
Which of the beaches in the Nusa Dua region is likely to be the most conducive for swimming in June - i.e. less rips etc, less marine geographics (rocks, seaweed), less human debris etc.?

I'm speaking specifically about the beach strips as far south as the RC or "Coral Beach" to the main "Nusa Dua Beach" strip of Laguna-Westin-Sofitel to as far north as the Benoa strip (Conrad, Peninsula etc). Or is there really no substantive difference?
not really a lot of difference, its ok everywhere in nusa dua, even if the quietest sea you have at the St. Regis beach
dannybhoy likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2022, 5:53 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Paren
I'll be on the island in a few months. Always enjoyed my stays at Sheraton Bali Kuta and Four Points by Sheraton Bali Kuta. I'll stay at each one for a few days and then move down to Nusa Dua, where I've previously stayed at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort.

I'm tempted to go to Ubud for a few days in between too.
courtyard nusa dua have a beautiful beach club just near the peninsula island
Old Dec 30, 2022, 4:35 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
Originally Posted by Dav77
courtyard nusa dua have a beautiful beach club just near the peninsula island
Yes you are right! Sadly I only found this out after I checked out. Nobody at the property informed me during my stay.
Dav77 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.