Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Old Apr 1, 2024, 3:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by InFlightJay
I found the Ritz to be boring and out of the way. I booked 7 days at RC when I first travelled to Bali and I ended up leaving early and going to the W actually (it was cheaper than the Ritz for my remaining nights). RC is just too secluded to walk around to other areas and venture out. That was why I got bored because there isn't much to do at the Ritz for a week. I couldn't bother doing the car rides every time I wanted to venture out of the resort.
This is true, we did Ritz for 3 nights and it was fine, good thing is you can walk across to the Apurva Kempinski next door which has more restaurant options (we went for their Hotpot which was great).
InFlightJay likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 9:46 pm

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Originally Posted by Spinstorm
I could book 13 nights at one of the cheapest Marriott in Bali for 36 a night - so around 450 and that with my double elite nights offer would get me to platinum. Problem is I'm not staying 13 nights - only 4 and I already have hotels booked for those 4 nights.

Could I even get away with that?
if your booked 4 nights are not at Marriott then no issue, just go to the hotel, check-in, ask to pay in full. then take the keycard and leave.

if those 4 nights at a Marriott then big chance your 13 nights will not be registered, better to stay for 9 night and check-in on the 4th day instead.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 9:51 pm

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Originally Posted by Muerz
Flying to Bali in April for the first time since 2002. Im sure I wont recognize it anymore. Back then, I was a Hyatt guy, always staying at the Grand Hyatt in Nusa Dua, so I have no experience staying at a Marriott property. I do know the Laguna and Westin Nusa Dua from their previous incarnations as Sheraton Laguna and Nusa Indah Resort (not a fan of the Westin!). Im planning staying at three different properties during this trip: one night right after arrival at a yet to be defined property (possibly Courtyard Nusa Dua or Seminyak, Renaissance Nusa Dua, Westin Ubud or Sheraton Kuta or even the Grand Hyatt), 5 nights at the Laguna, 2 nights at a third hotel (possibly Renaissance Uluwatu). I dont want to stay at one of the ultra-luxury properties like St Regis or Bulgari as those are out of my budget for this trip and I dont want to burn points during the promotion period. Any recommendations as to which Marriott properties on my list are the best bet? Particularly upgrade chances and breakfast quality are important to me.
if you're only need a place to stay the night before Laguna, then the best choices are either Four Points Ungasan or Courtyard Nusa Dua.
The Four Points is located next to that big GWK statue so you may even able to sneak a trip there for an hour or two,
Courtyard is a stone throw away from Laguna and they almost always upgrade Platinum member to their suite.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.