Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Las Vegas, NV

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.

Below is a list of hotels Marriott has listed for Las Vegas. Where there is a specific "Master" threads for a hotel, the name is a link to that thread:

Full Service:
The Drew Las Vegas Resort (EDITION & JW on the strip)
JW Marriott Las Vegas
Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel
W Las Vegas (co-located with the SLS Tribute Las Vegas)
Las Vegas Marriott
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort
The Westin Las Vegas (formerly Westin Casuarina)
Las Vegas Renaissance

Limited Service:
Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center
Courtyard Las Vegas South
Courtyard Las Vegas Summerlin
Courtyard Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson
Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Convention Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo

Extended Stay:
Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center
Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center
Residence Inn Las Vegas South
Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport
Residence Inn Las Vegas South/Henderson
TownePlace Suites Las Vegas City Center
TownePlace Suites Las Vegas Henderson
Element Las Vegas Summerlin

Timeshare:
Las Vegas Marriott Grand Chateau
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Las Vegas, NV

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2022, 6:13 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
Originally Posted by Herb687
Skimming through recent posts on this thread it seems like the full service Marriott and Renaissance are about equal? Some posters seem to prefer the Marriott (no resort fee), others the Renaissance (better UGs).

I have an upcoming fun trip and getting a decent room rate or comp at any Caesars Rewards property is proving difficult. So, I am planning on commuting by monorail to the race and sports books, poker rooms, etc. at Ballys/Paris/Planet Hollywood/Caesars.

Renaissance is clearly closest to the monorail station but I imagine the Marriott is still a very quick, safe walk to the monorail.

Can anyone chime in on the limited service properties on the other side of Paradise Road from the Convention Center? If a CY/RI/SHS is substantially cheaper, this Titanium is willing to buy his own darn breakfast!

All else being equal: the closer to walk to the monorail station, the better.

Edited to add: just saw that the Marriott has NO lounge. I can't remember the last time I was in a full service Marriott without a lounge. What does the LV Marriott do for Titaniums for breakfast instead? We get nothing and like it?
The Marriott gives elite members full breakfast in their restaurant. It used to be a choice between full service and buffet, but since Covid they have not offered the buffet.

This is a basic property but does not "Bonvoy" anything. Their customer service is first class.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by MW147
The Marriott gives elite members full breakfast in their restaurant. It used to be a choice between full service and buffet, but since Covid they have not offered the buffet.

This is a basic property but does not "Bonvoy" anything. Their customer service is first class.
Thanks. Sounds very encouraging. Base rates are comparable at the Marriott and Renaissance for the dates I'm eyeing so no resort fee and a quality property with first class customer service sounds like the way to go.

Surprisingly, the limited service properties right around there aren't much cheaper than the Marriott and Ren.
SPN Lifer and MW147 like this.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Herb687
Thanks. Sounds very encouraging. Base rates are comparable at the Marriott and Renaissance for the dates I'm eyeing so no resort fee and a quality property with first class customer service sounds like the way to go.

Surprisingly, the limited service properties right around there aren't much cheaper than the Marriott and Ren.
Yah, but there's no daily parking fee for many of the limited service properties.

David
Old Mar 11, 2023, 8:24 am

Programs: Free Agent
Towneplace Suites Las Vegas South.
Renovated room on 5th floor- clean, relatively spacious for a studio. Love the cooktop and microwave to cook in suite when arriving late/leaving early.
Faced the road but the soundproofing was excellent. The window opens a wee bit for 'fresh air' and the road noise was noticeable.
Best feature- drop off rental car at the McCarran Car Rental 4 block walk away and take the Rental Car shuttle back to airport the next day.
SPN Lifer and yscleo like this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 9:07 pm

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
A problem with hotels in Las Vegas is many charge a big resort fee. In order to find out, you'd have to search each one individually to see what fee there may be.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by yscleo
A problem with hotels in Las Vegas is many charge a big resort fee. In order to find out, you'd have to search each one individually to see what fee there may be.
Sorry, but that's how Las Vegas is now. Depending on what the fee covers, you'll have to decide if it is worth it to stay at a given property. For me, parking is an important cost factor so if the destination fee covers that and is a large percentage, I might consider the property.

David
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:10 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Thoughts on a good location/property for a "Leaving Las Vegas" long weekend? We can get cheap flights to LAS from SNA, but prefer not to be on or near the strip as we plan to rent a car and explore nearby natural sites, like Red Rocks and Valley of Fire, etc. I know those are opposite directions from each other. Is there anything in Henderson or elsewhere that would work? We don't need fancy, we do need a pool and a decent breakfast would be nice. Thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2024, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
I thought the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa was nice.

I lived in L.V. for 32 months in 2018-2021, and had an award stay there for my birthday late in the year, requalifying for Titanium Elite status.

The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort, NV [Master Thread]

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotel...-spa/overview/

Last edited by SPN Lifer; Mar 26, 2024 at 4:30 pm
Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:16 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
The Las Vegas Marriott by the Convention Center does not charge a resort fee.
SPN Lifer and LongLiveSPG like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.