Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 1:01 pm

Buyerforme Lost packages in Atikonson

hey everyone , please if you were a victim of buyforme Atkinson location you have to call Walmart to report what happened and make sure customer service document that the packages were never delivered so they know it is not an isolated incident so they don't fight it when you dispute the charges
also you will have to call Fedex to report your missing package because Walmart will reach out to Fedex to find out what happened & also so that driver don't get away with our hard earning money
this is the only way you will get your money back

Last edited by Exxman; Jun 19, 2022 at 1:13 pm
Old Jun 19, 2022, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Insder
Your only recourse is a credit card chargeback and hope Walmart doesn’t fight. I would suggest if you go this route, stop using the CC for buying groups as future disputes will be scrutinized more.
I just dont want eyes on my account More than anything I am frustrated how BFMR is handling situation. Very delayed replies to email and basically asking to work with retailer.

Originally Posted by Exxman
I am also missing 2 packages , looks like FedEx driver delivered all the packages to different mail box or he just decided to keep them , i called FedEx and opened a case also Walmart to let them know and will call credit card company to dispute the charges
Yes Buyforme response was a disappointment
it is time to move on to a better company
Both of my packages were signed for. I am just guessing if he/she just delivered to wrong PO box not really sure.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 12:06 pm

I recently purchased one of the deals on BMFR that has a deadline. When I purchased the item, it was suppose to make it by the deadline. After I purchased it, the tracking says will be delivered possibly a day after the BMFR deadline. Any suggestions on what I should do? I contacted BMFR, but haven't heard back yet. I tried to cancel the order but Best Buy wasn't able to cancel.

Thanks
Old Jun 21, 2022, 9:58 am

WMT will give you refund for up to certain threshold, but may also ban you - just FYI. Then you dispute with CC and get eyes on your account if there are huge chargebacks. Not that it doesn't happen with every group, but BFMR is one of the top with issues. I personally don't send them much since I had my own issues with them, and plus they mostly do Below cost deals nowadays. Saying that, hopefully Prime day will bring at cost deals.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:19 pm

Sometimes I wonder if all these troubles even worth it
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:51 pm

Sometimes I wonder if all these troubles even worth it
People who do volume can absorb lost package here and there - cost of doing business sort of, but for folks who do it on small scale, even 1 or 2 lost package is going to put a big dent in their "profits"
Clueless12 likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:58 pm

well said
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:08 am

Yeah, this situation is a rough one. I had a lot of legitimate spend that I was trying to recoup after a trip cancellation on a fully paid off card, so I figured this was my way to get some of that cash back. Was able to get orders through on Best Buy to the Atkinson address (which they recommended at that point). Sucks.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:42 am

After several back and forth emails with BFMR, it seems like the packages delivered to Atkinson address (which is a US post office) are supposed to be returned to the retailer after they’re received. However, not really sure how this is to be tracked and my packages delivered last week have no update to them still.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 7:27 am

Update- after several calls to FedEx and Walmart customer service, Walmart finally agreed to Refund my money for the first package
now I am doing the same thing to get refund for the 2nd package , it is a long process
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:12 am

Similar updates on my end. I got the same "items are to be returned by the Postmaster" from BFMR but nothing that actually confirms that. UPS is even claiming that local pickup needs to be scheduled. Best Buy said that they would refund, so I'm hopeful that's the route that works out for me.

At the scale I've been MSing, this really isn't worth the stress/hassle. Might just end up reselling items myself in the future.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 1:09 pm

Similar boat to everyone else with Atkinson. Had packages in transit when they announced a shutdown. Which appears isn't their choice but they are abusing the PO box rules and the post office finally said no. BFMR basically is telling me to F off and not helping at all. I had 1000 dollars in product delivered and signed for by UPS to the location. According to the post office, they will eventually get returned to sender but they can't tell me when or how or give me a tracking. Best Buy is saying too bad talk to UPS. So only recourse is a chargeback which may or may not go through.

All in all, I would HEAVILY recommend people use one of the many other buying groups other than BFMR. They literally don't care if you lose money even if it's the fault of their shady system. This could happen to ANY of their non-warehouse addresses at any time.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 1:12 pm

Buyerforme Lost packages in Atikonson

hey everyone , please if you were a victim of buyforme Atkinson location you have to call Walmart to report what happened and make sure customer service document that the packages were never delivered so they know it is not an isolated incident so they don't fight it when you dispute the charges
also you will have to call Fedex to report your missing package because Walmart will reach out to Fedex to find out what happened & also so that driver don't get away with our hard earning money
this is the only way you will get your money back
To be clear, the driver did nothing wrong here. This is a BFMR problem. They were abusing the PO Box system. That's all the atkinson location is. They have them forwarded to another location. The postmaster at that location said they are returning to sender any packages that have a name that do not match the owner of that PO Box.

The problem is the "return to sender" process has no visibility and per the postmaster they don't prioritize it either. So could take months. (or never knowing USPS)
Old Jun 23, 2022, 4:08 pm

Exclamation

+1 for having issues with BFMR right now, affected by recent PO Box changes / shut downs / whatever is going on.
Need them to own up and address the issue or I'm done with them.

Originally Posted by Stickboy46
All in all, I would HEAVILY recommend people use one of the many other buying groups other than BFMR. They literally don't care if you lose money even if it's the fault of their shady system. This could happen to ANY of their non-warehouse addresses at any time.
This is solid advice.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 5:41 pm

Seems like a lot more of BFMR's post office address are getting closed. Not just Atkinson

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.